What's new

Israel and the US plan to strike Iran in October…

The U.S military is out of this for sure. Why the heck would it want to involve themselves physically with Iran when its getting the hell out of Iraq and Afghanistan. We've seen that there was less or no presence in Libya and in other troubled Arab country. Sorry but i dont think they would risk a chance against a far dominant islamic nation. IMO, what you will definitely see is the military aid to Israel. In other words, they would be their fund it.

Now where does Pakistan fit in? Well i dont know. However, do not forget that in the past Pakistanis have had the experience to fight Israel in Arab-Israel War and in its whole nuclear weapons program alone. Why should we keep quiet even now when Mossad is involved with Balochi independence movement?
Answer me , is Pakistan and its economy ready to take a war and fight alongwside Iran in such a war. Can you imagine the after effects of it on your country. Not to forget the sanctions which will be imposed on you if you help Iran which is already being isolated from west. Can Pakistan deal with this too ?

I have no problem if Pakistan wants to help its muslim neighbor and brother, but should you do it on cost of your own people's lives ? Don't you think this move of yours will be highly beneficial for India ?

As this war will also affect Pakistan, India don't have to take it as a threat for few years which will help us on improvinf our defenses on east and on our economy. It will be a surprise gift from Pakistan to India if you join them.

You mean we are on the side of US right Now:rofl::rofl::woot:.
Aren't you. You helping them in WoT for a decade, letting your soil to transport their weapons, equipment and ration. Getting money for damaged cost by their trucks on your infrastructure.

Where have you been for last one decade ? Which side you are now, Taliban, Al-Qaeda or US, you tell me ?

Answer me , is Pakistan and its economy ready to take a war and fight alongwside Iran in such a war. Can you imagine the after effects of it on your country. Not to forget the sanctions which will be imposed on you if you help Iran which is already being isolated from west. Can Pakistan deal with this too ?

I have no problem if Pakistan wants to help its muslim neighbor and brother, but should you do it on cost of your own people's lives ? Don't you think this move of yours will be highly beneficial for India ?

As this war will also affect Pakistan, India don't have to take it as a threat for few years which will help us on improvinf our defenses on east and on our economy. It will be a surprise gift from Pakistan to India if you join them.

I do not wish for a war.... Rather supplies (to Iran) for self-defence should be considered in my opinion.

Countries like Russia, China, Saudi Arabia have been doing that to the whole world. Are they sanctioned?
This should answer rest of the stuff you are trying to ask....

KRAIT;3260585]Answer me , is Pakistan and its economy ready to take a war and fight alongside Iran in such a war. Can you imagine the after effects of it on your country. Not to forget the sanctions which will be imposed on you if you help Iran which is already being isolated from west. Can Pakistan deal with this too ?

We are Not India Americans didn't help us with our economy or development of weapons they helping to destroy it by sending Afghans terrorist into Pakistan

Last time we were under sanctions we actually progressed and started to become self sufficient.

I have no problem if Pakistan wants to help its Muslim neighbor and brother, but should you do it on cost of your own people's lives ? Don't you think this move of yours will be highly beneficial for India ?

dude secret is already Americans have been helping India all along what do we stand to lose

As this war will also affect Pakistan, India don't have to take it as a threat for few years which will help us on improve our defenses on east and on our economy. It will be a surprise gift from Pakistan to India if you join them.

LOL You means Americans help to India is a big secret USA has been helping India including with her defense and economy while we as allies got quota oh wow we will lose quota oh my God what will happen then.

Pakistan is 10000000...000 times better than India in case if being independent.my proofs are khalid tank,jf-17 and ....

KRAIT;3260599]Aren't you. You helping them in WoT for a decade, letting your soil to transport their weapons, equipment and ration. Getting money for damaged cost by their trucks on your infrastructure.

Private contractors getting hired to hauling freight and getting paid for their services is called business but i am sure if it was India you guys would have been doing it for free.As far as damage to the roads is concerned even in USA they them self's charge heavy trucks fees to use the Roads plus fuel taxes.what are you saying we shouldn't and let them have it for free Really.

You know, everyone acknowledges the US military power, there's no doubt in that, but when you continuously threaten a country with the military option and put the harshest sanctions on them and claim that if they fail you would attack and then you admit that the sanctions have failed and yet you do nothing but repeating all options are on the table it means that it's all huff and puff. The US could cause catastrophic damages to Iran's infrastructure and armed forces if it wants, not that it won't receive damages though, but I think they are unwilling to fight Iran as the Iranian army has some levers against the US interests in the region and in different corners of the world like in Latin America. Iran will not stand a chance against the USA, it won't get invaded as Iran has a sizable trained ground forces and an unbelievable large number of volunteer fighters (Basijis) that make Iran enable to arm over 10 million people to fight on the ground, but the US could cause heavy damages to Iran, but again Iran's anti-symmetric warfare and regional influence could cause equal damages to the US interests in the region I think.

Attack on Iran is an atttack on Pakistan. I guess we should get ready for war. It is better if we fight with them together than they pick on us one by one.

Perhaps before its too late some sane elements inside military should take care of mullahs and save iran's future from hands of islam

Thank you for revealing yourself :)

Believe it or not , Pakistan isn't a position to become a silent spectator and see another Muslim nation destroyed by US of A ... We all know where the war will be launched next ... Beneficial ? You know right , what is the last thing we take out of our sleeves when our integrity is threatened ? Dont you ? :azn:

Private contractors getting hired to hauling freight and getting paid for their services is called business but i am sure if it was India you guys would have been doing it for free.As far as damage to the roads is concerned even in USA they them self's charge heavy trucks fees to use the Roads plus fuel taxes.what are you saying we shouldn't and let them have it for free Really.
I am talking about your government allowing it. I don't care if they take it by mules. Its about government's involvement. Letting them use even for money means supporting them. Is it too hard to understand.

Thank you for revealing yourself :)

Believe it or not , Pakistan isn't a position to become a silent spectator and see another Muslim nation destroyed by US of A ... We all know where the war will be launched next ... Beneficial ? You know right , what is the last thing we take out of our sleeves when our integrity is threatened ? Dont you ? :azn:
India don't have to do anything as long as you get involve in one war after another. Why would we send soldiers when you are destroying your own economy. The sanctions that come rushing will make Pakistan weaker, why would India invade you giving you the chance of using the last option.

India will be beneficiary as it has no longer to worry about any misadventure in Indian soil like Kargil as long as Pakistan is busy on its western border and joins Iran in their war.

I support you to join Iran in their war. :enjoy:

India don't have to do anything as long as you get involve in one war after another. Why would we send soldiers when you are destroying your own economy. The sanctions that come rushing will make Pakistan weaker, why would India invade you giving you the chance of using the last option.

India will be beneficiary as it has no longer to worry about any misadventure in Indian soil like Kargil as long as Pakistan is busy on its western border and joins Iran in their war.

I support you to join Iran in their war. :enjoy:

:lol: We thrive in sanctions ... The one thing we need most to stop our politicians filling their Swiss accounts with foreign aid and instead relying on ourselves ... Look at Iran ... Being sanctioned for almost 3 decades , has the country collapsed then ? :azn:

:lol: We thrive in sanctions ... The one thing we need most to stop our politicians filling their Swiss accounts with foreign aid and instead relying on ourselves ... Look at Iran ... Being sanctioned for almost 3 decades , has the country collapsed then ? :azn:
Do you have oil reserves as Iran has which is the basis of their economy. Comparing Pakistan with Iran is stupid.

Look at the current rate of development of Iran, without sanctions you don't come close to them, how are you supposed to do in sanctions. People don't change overnight. Well I wish your wish of having sanctions on your country come true. Also look at the inflation and other problems emerging in Iran. You think your economy can handle this when its already weakening.

Think logically not emotionally. Think about FDI and economic boom. Development, not war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom