What's new

Israel boosts ties with Arab allies, Palestinians not included

Everything you have posted here is a mental fart. First of all Iran has not occupied one single arab country. But you are confusing Iran with Russia, USA and Turkey in the acutal technical ground reality they hold territories within arab countries both in Syria and Iraq.

The other part with the MB and the whole ordeal is just completely farce. Think over your posts thru more instead of just letting out a fireball of incoherent thoughts into a single empty text that doesn't reflect on the ground reality.

He was referring to Abraham Accords not Camp david accords which is like apples and oranges.

But alas you don't have to qoute me on this
he referred to the 1978 accord which was the camp david accords if you lack the capacity to even search for when it was held then it shows your incomptence. Iraq syria yemen and lebanon and the failed try of installing a reveloutnary guard branch in egypt are obviously part of a fairy tale. and most importantly the sepration of the palestnian cause and ethnic divide created by iranian\qatari media abolished the creation of a palestnian state. lets not forget morsi called for an urgent meeting with all branches of the armed forces and there was a group dressed in black holding the MB tried to create a problem outside and the MB said to sisi that its not needed to bring in the republican guard and the SA'KA forces to guard the building before their visit but sisi did it anyway and these men were dispersed away before starting anything incoherent

Another step towards the Arab-Israel nato, I suppose Bahrain is just a placeholder for Saudi Arabia.

Strange bedfellows for sure but not uncommon in history, war did bring capitalists and communists together before.

Arabs have a leadership crysis, they haven't been in charge of their own affairs ever since the fall of the Abassyds to the savage mongols. In contemporary mature states a psycopath like Sadam or court jester Kadafi wouldn't hope to be in control.

History has been performing major corrections to the region for some time now, of most interest is how things will look for Saudi Arabia as that is the one nation where changes to its manner of governance are needed the most and would influence the region the most.

If Arabs statecraft reaches a state of maturity and a proper cooperation and defense framework emerges with or without Israel then full deterrence against regional competitors like Iran or Turkey would no longer be a challenge.

Another step towards the Arab-Israel nato, I suppose Bahrain is just a placeholder for Saudi Arabia.

Strange bedfellows for sure but not uncommon in history, war did bring capitalists and communists together before.

Arabs have a leadership crysis, they haven't been in charge of their own affairs ever since the fall of the Abassyds to the savage mongols. In contemporary mature states a psycopaths like Sadam or court jester Kadafi wouldn't hope to be in control.

History has been performing major corrections to the region for some time now, of most interest is how things will look for Saudi Arabia as that is the one nation where changes to its manner of governance are needed the most and would influence the region the most.

If Arabs statecraft reaches a state of maturity and a proper cooperation and defense framework emerges with or without Israel then full deterrence against regional competitors like Iran or Turkey would no longer be a challenge.

We want to dominate the region but as far as chellenges go beyond that we don't face them as we have an extensive regional alliance in the area not counting Israel.

Our intention is for dominance as we aren't faced with existential threats regionally in the current term. We have Peninsula shield, Sudan, Egypt, Jordan etc etc we can't be outdone regionally as we are better positioned with numerous alliance we already have a mini-NATO without Isreael and including them will just add another layer to it. lone wolfs can't project anything in the long term but these with packs can.

The only long term fears we have is an unpredictable war with NATO occuring out of the blue which will be an existential crisis for us but nothing else outside of that.

Last edited:
We want to dominate the region but as far as chellenges go beyond that we don't face them as we have an extensive regional alliance in the area not counting Israel.

Our intention is for dominance as we aren't faced with existential threats for the current term. We have Peninsula shield, Sudan, Egypt, Jordan etc etc we can't be outdone regionally as we are better positioned with numerous alliance we already have a mini-NATO without Isreael and including them will just add another layer to it.

The only long term fears we have is an unpredictable war with NATO occuring out of the blue which will be an existential crisis for us..

Arabs are facing existential challenges, specially so in west asia where GGC states are in a state closer to the description of being dominated , their main regional adversary surrounds them with proxy's in 4 Arab nations, repeatedly attacks their key infrastructure, directly threatens the UAE's stability which is key to its financial prosperity. forces KSA to lose close to a trillion dollar in a war that, after 8 years, it is unable to either win or end.

Egypt was almost lost to the MB and thus to Turkish influence, this was one of the GCC's few victories.

Arabs will not be in a state of deterrence, let aside dominance, until they gain Iraq and Syria back. Arabs have more than enough resources to be dominant, that nations like Iran, Turkey or even Israel manages to encroach upon their territory points less towards these nations competence and more towards the immaturity of the these newborn Arab states.

Arabs are facing existential challenges, specially so in west asia where GGC states are in a state closer to the description of being dominated , their main regional adversary surrounds them with proxy's in 4 Arab nations, repeatedly attacks their key infrastructure, directly threatens the UAE's stability which is key to its financial prosperity. forces KSA to lose close to a trillion dollar in a war that, after 8 years, it is unable to either win or end.

Egypt was almost lost to the MB and thus to Turkish influence, this was one of the GCC's few victories.

Arabs will not be in a state of deterrence, let aside dominance, until they gain Iraq and Syria back. Arabs have more than enough resources to be dominant, that nations like Iran, Turkey or even Israel manages to encroach upon their territory points less towards these nations competence and more towards the immaturity of the these newborn Arab states.

Geopolitics happen on different lanes then you realize. Yemen is decapitated, socially, financially destroyed, and carved up into a small enclave that is blockaded and they have lost generations and won't be able to project anything signficiant for decades. pummeled back to stone ages and Just launching some replies won't cut it as the damage is already done. It is a broken country that can't be repaired for decades.

The SAME situation in Syria it is carved up and partitioned into 3 parts and economically broken. Lebanon also economically and financially broken. The same with Iraq it will take decades to recover.

Ask yourself why this is happening and who benefits from it.. certainly not the other actors you assume.. Underrate someone at your own peril.. Certainly someone stands to benefit and it is definitely not their allies..

Now look at Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Sudan, GGC, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Jordan etc etc. Because they aren't being targetted...

There is no confusion over all of ME falling back into the body but the house of Saud has to be changed with a Hashmite house which will pave the way for Syria-Iraq seizing as the first part is already is done by breaking the countries and making them internal weak for easy grab. Russia will pack up and leave soon. Hence there is no worry as the expansion could occur in an instant blitz which means the entire ME could fall within few months of blitz outside of Turkey which will not be touched becuase it is a tall order and not to forget article 5..

Last edited:

This is my thought arab leaderships have been incomptent since a very long time the decision to let iraq fall without any sort of help not even cutting oil was the biggest mistake and the start of the steep fall of these countries cutting off qatar did nothing but strengthen their position. Iam very displeased of the saudi leadership and their ineffectivness maybe the young upcoming king will change this. Iraq is one of the 2 pillars holding this region's word this pillar has fallen and being rebuilt slowly. and the other pillar was on the brink of collapse but was saved on the last secound if egypt had fallen you can say goodbye to the arabs.

Bunch of useless dictatorships announcing their loyalty to American axis of evil. Nothing to be taken seriously at all.

An important question begs for an answer, why are the Sauds absent there? Sauds are the most important backing force of Zionists in the region and sworn enemy of Iran. For sure, they didn't do it because of the Palestinians whom were called terrorists by the Sauds themselves.

I have only One answer to this, This only goes to show the importance of this Saudi lackey of Americans, they are the only ones who can affect the minds of Muslims in favor of American axis of evil in this region. A big Truth lies in this question.

I heard that MBS had reached out to normalize ties with Iran. According to some reports, he even sought a meeting with your supreme leader and president claiming that you both can learn to live in co-existence and that enmity is a thing of the past.

Correct me if I am wrong here.

Long-term GCC & Arab's are screwed, I'm sorry to say but this region besides oil offers nothing of value in terms of human capital that the world needs to live on --
Collectively with everything you have couldn't solve multiple problems that have been a thorn on your side last 70+ years (I know some will bring Kashmir into this but we hold half of it with a 7x smaller force since last 7 decades, while less financial strength than the GCC).

I will not be surprised down the road GCC will be targeted by the West either.

The david accords were by saudi orders? Every arab country and the first was saudi cut ties with us because of that did you even bother opening a history book?? The 2013 reveloution was started by the people and supported by the military their role is to protect the people not the leading party and this was shown in both reveloutions due to the parasite called the MB failing in every single sector they even tried assasinating the military branches leaders. WHAt iran has been doing is occuping arab countries in the name of fighting israel while doing nothing but destablizing these countries and steal their resources, america atleast tried to hide its invasions but iran was loud and clear. Your probganda war has failed and please dont forget the treaties you signed with americans and israelis in destroying iraq and later more arab countries everything is going in plan
What I meant was to debunk the idea that these Arab countries starting/boosting their ties with isreal because of Iran .. Qatar, Bahrain, the UAE and Jordan started it back in 90s and it has got nothing to do Iran but some people are trying to link it to Iran, about Saudi permission I should have written it more coherent , what I meant for sure was not Egypt but Bahrain as an example ...
Iran has not occupied any Arab country, when and where we have stolen their resources?
What treaties we signed?
On the contrary Iranian helped people of Bosina, we helped Qatari people under siege mid Ramadan. we helped Iraqi Kurdistan against isis while no one helped them, we helped Baghdad against isis the same for Syria, we have hosted million Afghans for decades providing them with education and shelter and job all happened due to irresponsibility and stupidity of the UAE, Saudis in Afghanistan, we have always stood for Palestine cause and received sanctions for it, we helped Lebanon to kick out isreail invaders from their lands in a way that never dare to attack again, we helped Turkey amid military coup.
So what you say really doesn't make sense.

Geopolitics happen on different lanes then you realize. Yemen is decapitated, socially, financially destroyed, and carved up into a small enclave that is blockaded and they have lost generations and won't be able to project anything signficiant for decades. pummeled back to stone ages and Just launching some replies won't cut it as the damage is already done. It is a broken country that can't be repaired for decades.

The SAME situation in Syria it is carved up and partitioned into 3 parts and economically broken. Lebanon also economically and financially broken. The same with Iraq it will take decades to recover.

Ask yourself why this is happening and who benefits from it.. certainly not the other actors you assume.. Underrate someone at your own peril.. Certainly someone stands to benefit and it is definitely not their allies..

Now look at Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Sudan, GGC, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Jordan etc etc. Because they aren't being targetted...

There is no confusion over all of ME falling back into the body but the house of Saud has to be changed with a Hashmite house which will pave the way for Syria-Iraq seizing as the first part is already is done by breaking the countries and making them internal weak for easy grab. Russia will pack up and leave soon. Hence there is no worry as the expansion could occur in an instant blitz which means the entire ME could fall within few months of blitz outside of Turkey which will not be touched becuase it is a tall order and not to forget article 5..
USA will also pack its bags and leave soon. What would you do then?

It is a solid fact that you lost Syria and Iraq and Yemen beside Qatar, not only lost them but also you pushed them to our arms. Let me thank your stupid leaders for that, arming ISIS completely put Sunnis in line with us, specially in Iraq. Correct me if i am wrong @Naram_Sin

Yemen despite all those miseries that you have imposed on them under western orders, are turning into weapons producers. First they assembled Quds cruise missiles, now they are producing them. Need is mother of all inventions.

Keep you my word, when USA leaves, they will leave you with a self created enemy in the South. Your victims in Yemen have lost fathers, mothers, sons, daughters etc. You killed them in cold blood hence giving them every damn reason to look for revenge. You know better than all of us, Yemen had nothing to do with Iran. They Wanted independence, instead you called them Iranian proxies. Again let me thank you for that stupidity.

Not only in Yemen, you destroyed Lebanese economy, you took their PM to hostage and bullied them into submission. You like a savage dog bite each and everyone in the region in the hope of western support. Did they support you Btw? Or just gave you lip service, oh we are sorry, we condemn etc. That's all you got from West.

Currently, after you spending or better to say Burning billions in Yemen and else where, west is leaving the region. You will be all alone.

It is a solid fact that you lost Syria and Iraq and Yemen beside Qatar, not only lost them but also you pushed them to our arms. Let me thank your stupid leaders for that, arming ISIS completely put Sunnis in line with us, specially in Iraq. Correct me if i am wrong @Naram_Sin

Yemen despite all those miseries that you have imposed on them under western orders, are turning into weapons producers. First they assembled Quds cruise missiles, now they are producing them. Need is mother of all inventions.

Keep you my word, when USA leaves, they will leave you with a self created enemy in the South. Your victims in Yemen have lost fathers, mothers, sons, daughters etc. You killed them in cold blood hence giving them every damn reason to look for revenge. You know better than all of us, Yemen had nothing to do with Iran. They Wanted independence, instead you called them Iranian proxies. Again let me thank you for that stupidity.

Not only in Yemen, you destroyed Lebanese economy, you took their PM to hostage and bullied them into submission. You like a savage dog bite each and everyone in the region in the hope of western support. Did they support you Btw? Or just gave you lip service, oh we are sorry, we condemn etc. That's all you got from West.

Currently, after you spending or better to say Burning billions in Yemen and else where, west is leaving the region. You will be all alone.

Syria was never mine nor Iraq nor Yemen hence they were expandables and sacrificed by not coincidence.. The Assad family been there since the 70s what happened is disruption including Iraq. Qatar I can agree with you... But it has returned back to the GCC ties may not be as good. But the others that got destroyed weren't with us and that is why.. Perhaps if they were they won't have been destroyed, send back decades...

Lmao we actully We want everybody to completely leave the region as in complete exit and with nuclear profileration that becomes a reality meaning there won't even be back entry. This is what we want and finally this will lead to a local coup where a hashmite house comes to power out with the house of saud it has served it's time.

This will mark the return of conquest and grab and ask yourself is it really bad that everyone else leaves and the door is locked completely without it ever being re-opened meaning everyones fate coming under one house with a massive nuclear umbralla.. Meaning the ground reality won't be able to ever change ones all the seizing happens

With a massive land into one country.. It is invietable...

I promise you in few decades time people and the world will be looking to that massively conjoined regional country as superpower and world hegemony..

The ground reality will not be able to change from that after few centuries of Hashmite world hegemony... Dajjal nor disruption will occur until the Hashmite world hegemony has it's fill with atleast 2 centuries of world hegemony

Last edited:

With the rise of Isis and the following destruction to Sunni provinces, Iraqi Sunni's wont be thinking about contributing or hosting in their region any form of non internationally approved military insurgency at least for a couple of generations.

However, Sunnis in the Middle east and particularly those in Iraq are unlikely to side with Iran any time soon.

Long-term GCC & Arab's are screwed, I'm sorry to say but this region besides oil offers nothing of value in terms of human capital that the world needs to live on --
Collectively with everything you have couldn't solve multiple problems that have been a thorn on your side last 70+ years (I know some will bring Kashmir into this but we hold half of it with a 7x smaller force since last 7 decades, while less financial strength than the GCC).

I will not be surprised down the road GCC will be targeted by the West either.
I believe as far as the middle east is concerned this problem extends beyond the Arabs, What can Turkey and Iran offer that Arab states cannot ?

However, It is indeed of great concern that, here we are a 100 years post the oil revolution, still squandering this once in a time opportunity to build a proper diverse economy over a petty game of thrones where ultimately everyone in the region loses while the rest of the world propels forward.

Back
Top Bottom