What's new

Israel carries out ground incursion into Lebanon

@PteX Jewish planes got shot down by the Pakistanis many times. When faced with a competent military they are nothing special. It is only because they faced incompetent Arabs that they look good.

Russians are not good at air-combat anyway. That is why they have always had the best SAM defences in the world.

Bengali pilot, Saiful_Azam, who flew in the then Pakistan air force took out Israeli planes.

Israel without US backing will collapse.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Russians are not good at air-combat? In which reality are you living in?
Oh, yes. The Pakistani myth about the hundreds of Israeli jet's they've took down. I hear it was in the thousands even.

Not hundreds but Pakistani pilots did manage to shoot them down in the Middle East when they met - can't be bothered to get the links up as you are not really bothered about engaging in serious debate anyway.

Well since the Jews shot the Russians down easily in the Middle-East then isn't that proof in your mind that they are not very good in air-combat.:lol:

Now please answer why the Russians have always had the best air-defences in the world if they thought themselves to be good at air-combat?

I will answer that question for you and it is because they never really thought they were good at air-to-air combat and so would have to rely on SAMs to protect their ground forces and other targets.

Ignorance of any factual historical facts. Not only has Israel faced Soviet forces but killed quiet a few of them too when they fought for the Arabs. It is Israeli brain and muscle which discredited any superiority complex the soviets and their allies felt about the superiority of Soviet engineering over the American one.

Spare me this bs.

Not doubting your brain and muscle capabilities , but Israel is just too small to survive against such massive odds (without any help of the West/US).

Israelis never faced Soviets. Yes , shooting down couple of their pilots or whatever. Didn't Pakistanis shot down bunch of your pilots too? It doesn't prove anything. If there was no U.S , Soviet Union would have butchered Israel. Anyways..

The West betrayed Israel when they voted for politics rather than reason, except the US, Canada, Czech republic and the 5 other nations who've stood loyally by Israel's side. Most of the "West" in Europe are more anti-Israel than the Arabs themselves, sucking up to Arab oil.

Oh common! First , those 'five other nations' are just bunch of little Islands that doesn't even show on the map! I didn't know that U.N even have such tiny , insignificant 'states' as its members. lol... I hate my government for standing with your extremist government! And before you question my 'flags' , contact any of your cousin living in America and ask him/her how left-wingers feel about Israel in the U.S? :coffee:

We send you $8 million a DAY! Do you think I like my tax money being wasted like that?

You think this is a rightist government in Israel? You are wrong. This is a centrist government at best. In January we'll replace this government with an actual rightist government, do not fret.

Dear son , who are you telling this to? Go get ultra-rightwing government for all I care. But let me assure you something , we won't come to save your a$$ against Iran if you decide to bomb their nuclear facilities without our consent. You are not the boss here , we are. We decide , you follow and not the other way around!

If you call Netanyahu as 'center' then I must call Republicans as 'left' ....

P.S
Where is your other flag?

Have none. I'm not some 'immigrant' living in Israel ..Probably you are? :coffee:

I hate my government for standing with your extremist government! And before you question my 'flags' , contact any of your cousin living in America and ask him/her how left-wingers feel about Israel in the U.S? :coffee:

It is reported that as many of 36% of Democrats are now more supportive of Palestinians vs only 41% of Democrats who are more pro Israel.
Anyone following the 'Comments' section of the NY Times can see a trend.

The UN vote was a stinging defeat for Israel! And that's why they are so worked up against the Palestinians even more now. Israelis may have bought American politicians but they can't buy the world.

And your post is spot on in general.

Spare me this bs.

Not doubting your brain and muscle capabilities , but Israel is just too small to survive against such massive odds (without any help of the West/US).

Israelis never faced Soviets. Yes , shooting down couple of their pilots or whatever. Didn't Pakistanis shot down bunch of your pilots too? It doesn't prove anything. If there was no U.S , Soviet Union would have butchered Israel. Anyways..

Oh common! First , those 'five other nations' are just bunch of little Islands that doesn't even show on the map! I didn't know that U.N even have such tiny , insignificant 'states' as its members. lol... I hate my government for standing with your extremist government! And before you question my 'flags' , contact any of your cousin living in America and ask him/her how left-wingers feel about Israel in the U.S? :coffee:

We send you $8 million a DAY! Do you think I like my tax money being wasted like that?

[/B]

Dear son , who are you telling this to? Go get ultra-rightwing government for all I care. But let me assure you something , we won't come to save your a$$ against Iran if you decide to bomb their nuclear facilities without our consent. You are not the boss here , we are. We decide , you follow and not the other way around!

If you call Netanyahu as 'center' then I must call Republicans as 'left' ....

Have none. I'm not some 'immigrant' living in Israel ..Probably you are? :coffee:

Israel survived fine without the US when 3 different nations were crushed by the Jewish might of tiny Israel at the same time.

I do not tolerate blissful ignorance and wishful thinking. I'll take your word as much as i would take Meengla's word for the utter BS you spout. Talking about representing US opinion... Right.

The fact is most Americans support Israel while another fact is that there are terrorist loving scum worldwide.
@Meengla
71% of Americans polled support Israel from the 2012 poll. How's that working out with your mathematics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whole Arab cant do anything to Israel because of their technology and support from US and west. Why cant Arab cant understand that....:hitwall:

It is not a myth that the terrorist jewish occupiers have a pretty good army..and it is a myth when arabs cry victory verytime a couple of hundred of them get mauled down..(honestly I cannot see how they get that by the BS meter, but they do...sneaky arabs)

But..having said that..the competence of arab armies collectively and singularly is at the level of your friendly neighbourhood ***** cat..meaning its a turkey shoot for the terrorist jewish occupiers.

I am not all that sure abt the pak claims agst the terrorist jews..anyone got any neutral sources on that?

and have the terrorist jews faced an actual proper knows how to aim and shoot type of army before? any links for that? (it shld be a respectable preferably neutral source..none of that arab bs stuff pls)

ta

amen Bro Lovetoall..

Whole Arab cant do anything to Israel because of their technology and support from US and west. Why cant Arab cant understand that....:hitwall:

Bro Teeta,

If the terrorist jews are not terrorist jews..how do u define them then when they subjugate a country, humiliate it, hold it in prison camps for extermination...kindly advise bro.

Offcourse , my whole post was hypothetical.

There is nothing as 'terrorist jews' , btw. Israeli government is right-wing nutjob and thats it...Hope Israelis choose better option this time.

Israel survived fine without the US when 3 different nations were crushed by the Jewish might of tiny Israel at the same time.

:lol:

Where was your 'Jewish might' when Hitler was around? I can't even believe that Israelis are such tards who believe in such stupid notion of 'Jewish might' bs.

I do not tolerate blissful ignorance and wishful thinking. I'll take your word as much as i would take Meengla's word for the utter BS you spout. Talking about representing US opinion... Right.

I did not talk about representing US opinion at all. I talked about changing trends in opinion of the left in the United States. Majority of Americans don't care about middle-east/Israel what so ever...

71% of Americans polled support Israel from the 2012 poll. How's that working out with your mathematics?

That number used to be much higher. :coffee:

:lol:

Where was your 'Jewish might' when Hitler was around? I can't even believe that Israelis are such tards who believe in such stupid notion of 'Jewish might' bs.

I did not talk about representing US opinion at all. I talked about changing trends in opinion of the left in the United States. Majority of Americans don't care about middle-east/Israel what so ever...

That number used to be much higher. :coffee:

There is a Jewish saying which i believe suits you well: על אפך ועל חמתך.

There is no actual English version of the phrase but it means that you may continue to curse Israel till your deathbed but it won't matter one bit and Israel will continue to prosper.

As long as there are people like you, Israel can only become stronger.
So, i thank you and those who share your beliefs.

There is a Jewish saying which i believe suits you well: על אפך ועל חמתך.

There is no actual English version of the phrase but it means that you may continue to curse Israel till your deathbed but it won't matter one bit and Israel will continue to prosper.

As long as there are people like you, Israel can only become stronger.
So, i thank you and those who share your beliefs.

Useless rant without any substance. Where did I curse Israel? :welcome:

By the way , on a serious note , who do you think will win in the next election? I heard Arabs are 25% of the voting population in Israel? True or false?

Useless rant without any substance. Where did I curse Israel? :welcome:

By the way , on a serious note , who do you think will win in the next election? I heard Arabs are 25% of the voting population in Israel? True or false?
What, you didn't like the Jewish saying? If you knew Hebrew, you would realize how awesome that saying is.
It means your opinion of Israel is worthless as an American and as a human being in general.

Tiny Israel acts a bully because he knows that we back him. Right-wing nutjobs in Israeli establisment must understand that Israel needs to stay in its limits.

No wonder our military commanders call Israel a "strategic liability" instead of an asset.

Israelis @ this forum : Why do you guys always pick right-wingers as your government? C'mon now!

Without US/West backing, the combine military power of Arabs (aided with tens of proxies like Hamas/Hezbollah/Islamic Jihad etc) will pulverize Israel and throw it into the red sea...

It is not 1967 when Arab armies didn't even have basic sophomore level geometry skills and they fired artillery on their own advancing infantry.

Israelis really think that they are the best military power in the world and they can do anything they want but the fact is , Israel never even faced one professional adversary. They only faced Arabs of 1967 etc. How would Israel fare against 'actual' military powers from Islamic World say Turkey or Pakistan? :rolleyes:

They did face Pakistan in 67, we shot down a few of their birds without taking any damage ourselves :D

What, you didn't like the Jewish saying? If you knew Hebrew, you would realize how awesome that saying is.
It means your opinion of Israel is worthless as an American and as a human being in general.

Ptex its going to be hard for Israel to survive for long it's their one and only homeland,small population, Palestine vote in UN etc. quick question when did Jewish people last have a country?

I have many friends who speak Hebrew , I'll ask them lol...

You didn't answer my question though. Let me ask you again : Who do you think will win in the next election? I heard Arabs are 25% of the voting population in Israel? True or false?

I support two-state solution based on 1967 borders. What do you think about this?

Ptex its going to be hard for Israel to survive for long it's their one and only homeland,small population, Palestine vote in UN etc. quick question when did Jewish people last have a country?

Their right-wingers are their biggest threat...

Back
Top Bottom