What's new

Israel Created Hamas to Avoid Peace

Han han pata hai lakin hum kisi super power illusion mein nahi rahtay is liay kaha tha ke tum bhi apni reality dekh lo.

Bhai jan laheza to aesa tha ki aapki par capita GDP 15000 us $ hai. waese aapko pata hota to kabhi ye link na dete. I have seen biggest problem here in some pakisatani PDFers. they dont believe in reading, learning, research and analysis. kahi se kuchh bhi mil jaye, bas kood padte hai lekar.

Bhai jan laheza to aesa tha ki aapki par capita GDP 15000 us $ hai. waese aapko pata hota to kabhi ye link na dete. I have seen biggest problem here in some pakisatani PDFers. they dont believe in reading, learning, research and analysis. kahi se kuchh bhi mil jaye, bas kood padte hai lekar.

Nahi bhai mujhe pata tha Pakistan's GDP is slightly lower then that of India. Lakin mein ne ye link is liay post kia kion ke mujhe taunt kia gaya tha ke we are quality and you muslims are just quantity so i showed them quality is almost the same.

Nahi bhai mujhe pata tha Pakistan's GDP is slightly lower then that of India. Lakin mein ne ye link is liay post kia kion ke mujhe taunt kia gaya tha ke we are quality and you muslims are just quantity so i showed them quality is almost the same.

peace :cheers:

Yasser Arafat always claimed that Hamas was an creation of Israel.

The point was to get PLO and Hamas in infigjting so Israel does not have to worry about PLO.

Attacking and knowing that you will get an answer with 100 + high tech jdams and will lose 100+ childeren and women is a bit suspected not? I mean what does Hamas has? Nothing.. but firing self made so called missiles that doenst even have a stable course possibility..

Its just nothing but a method that the zionists can use to slaughter muslims.. Only thing they want is muslim blood. They are like vampirs man. They live on blood. Satan loves blood as well.

Taliban created by US
TTP created by INDIA
Hamas created by ISRAEL

9/11 an inside job
26/11 an inside job
Abottabad incident was a lie
Israeli proxy Hamas killing Israelis
Shias in Pakistan are killed by RAW

I never knew Islamic world is so gullible.

Most of the theories you have posted are indeed ridiculous. However, it is difficult for the average individual to separate fact from fiction. There is indeed an element of truth to the assertion that Hamas was initially set up as a competitor to the PLO. Like Bhindranwale was initially created by Indira Gandhi to counter the Akalis in Punjab. See for example -

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ.com

(By the way, I am not supporting Hamas or saying that Israel should not take action against them.)

Attacking and knowing that you will get an answer with 100 + high tech jdams and will lose 100+ childeren and women is a bit suspected not? I mean what does Hamas has? Nothing.. but firing self made so called missiles that doenst even have a stable course possibility..

Its just nothing but a method that the zionists can use to slaughter muslims.. Only thing they want is muslim blood. They are like vampirs man. They live on blood. Satan loves blood as well.

Why would a father kill his son. Islam was born out of Judaism

Americans and Christians created AIDS
Israeli melons exported to Arab countries infected with AIDS
US and UK zionists spreading homosexuality to control the world
The west stealing water from clouds resulting in water shortages in the Middle East.

All four were awesome, but the bolded one is pure class. :tup:

i do believe in Conspiracy theory, the conspiracy theory i believe is Mile Kunis is actually disguised as my wife for all this year, just too see my look when she told me in my 40s.

I still believe in this conspiracy, better than everything else :) Finger Crossed.......:yahoo:

So now you are feeding us with conspiracy theorists?
What should we do, blow ourselves with bombs in some market?
Jab har jagah ghus hi jaaoge to kahe kashmir kashmir ka gaana gaate rehte ho.
Aaram se jeeo aur jeene do.
Apni khair mana lalay indonesia se naam o nishan mita dia tumhara west aur east mein apna mulk bana lia north india mein adhay ghus chukay hain ab south mein bhi a jain gae.

Hum har jagah hain aur bohat teezi se barh rahay hain tu apni khair mana. :lol:

are ladka frustrated hai. uske liye dua karo.
wah kya baat hai per qwaliti is always better than quantity don bhai :azn:

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom