Israel Defense Forces

thanx 500 but i was refereeing to something like this

Last edited by a moderator:
1000x25.jpg

1000x24.jpg

1000x16.jpg

1000x19.jpg

1000x22.jpg

Whats Israels defence budget? Google tells me it around 18 Billion USD?

Yup i know the Jewish prayer is really similar to Muslim prayer.....even when they praise God, that part is really similar...anyways lets hope for a good future, Pakistan has a strong standing in the Muslim world and can act as a bridge between Arabs and Israelis in future, all we need to do is reduce the brainwashing on both sides.

There is a Jewish Muslim unity group in Toronto, Salam-Shalom which organizes trips to Synagouges and Mosques where Jews and Muslims pray together.

The sad part is , that once there were around 5000-10000 jewish people in Karachi Pakistan, all migrated to west or Israel becuase of intolerance..in 1919 even the mayor of Karachi i heard was Jewish...still there is a Jewish graveyard in Karachi with 5000 graves.
Bani Israel Graveyard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read a blog, and a Pakistani woman wrote there that she met a Pakistani Jew from Karachi who had settled in Israel and began to cry when remembering Karachi, we need to look at ourselves that these people are the sons of this soil, they settled here 2000 years back during Roman persecution and our government needs to do something so that these people can atleast visit their native cities in Pakistan.

Whats Israels defence budget? Google tells me it around 18 Billion USD?
In 2009 Israeli defence budget was 46,039,495 shekel. Thats about 13 billion dollars. In addition Israel got 2.55 bln military aid from US.

United States also give them nearly 4 billions worth of defence aids every year.

Hatehof company vehicles.

Zibar M, Ultra-High Mobility Special Operations Vehicle (4 t, 4-6 seats):

Xtream High Mobility Armored Vehicle (9 or 16 t weight, 8 seats), BMC chasis:

Wolf Armoured Vehicle (8 t, 9-12 seats), Ford chais:

Typhoon MRAP (14 t, 13 seats), Steyr chasis:

Navigator MRAP (16 t, 15 seats), BMC chasis:

Noob question-Does any Israeli company manufacture cars?
OT- can you guys post pictures of SPyDer MR-SAM??

Noob question-Does any Israeli company manufacture cars?
There is small factory in AIL in Nazareth. It produces M240/242/243 Storm (Jeep Wrangler deritives) and M462 Abir 4x4 vehicles.

M240 Storm 1:

M242 Storm 2:

M243 Storm 3:

M462 Abir:

each of these vehicles have armored version as well.

OT- can you guys post pictures of SPyDer MR-SAM??
dont have sorry

Back
Top Bottom