What's new

ISRAEL EMBARGO ON TURKEY HITS IAI BOEING COOPERATION

is mosa banned? :/

Yup, some racist Pakistanis and one or two others ganged up on him and kept incessantly insulting the Arabs in general and Saudis in particular...so he returned the favor in kind. Hence the ban for the lot of them.

Talk about slave mentality. Some Indians in this forum is a disgrace to India.

slavery is on our blood sir....we indians hate turks....cause 90 percent of the invader in india were of turkic origin........i hope u will understand it.:agree:

lol its in your blood , nature everything bow down to the british your masters bow slave

lol its in your blood , nature everything bow down to the british your masters bow slave

we are changing...it will take some time....go slow on us....we need your support in helping us lose this label of slavery....bollywood and turkish film industry can work together if u like:undecided:

Funny thing It's the Ottoman who is sitting in the Laps of the White Man :lol: -->
UK.GIF

lol im nt sitting in the lap all my investments are to turkey , my other foot is in turkey i go every year i never forgot who i am , theres many indians here i feel sorry for them they get bullied in schools they are like the little kids they do everythign they say (this is true not to be rude) i can leave uk today if i need to but how many indians will leave uk today to go back to india i asked many they dnt even go india , also there are english living in turkey so ?? also from my messages its like im totaly against uk and england no same goes to france hate them even more england and france same however for some reason i dnt no why i feel just a bit better towards spain its not imperialism im against its how countries who were once ruled joins things like commenwealth like the other countries really helped them treated them fairly never killed them never treated them like slaves that is what angers me for me that is a disgrace

theres a saying its something like this do good get bad in return do bad get good in return thats exactly like commenwealth and that francophone or somin they did bad they get good in return they get freindship from people they did bad to we did good we get bad

we indians are exicted....cause we have our own country now...we rule....previously we were ruled by some pashtoon or turkic warrior .....understand our psychology.....we need time......firstly most indians from previous generations cant really believe they are free and have their own country....thats why u see all this excitement on youtube.....funny indian videos such as india super power and indian pilots better than american pilots....this and that.....:agree:

we indians are exicted....cause we have our own country now...we rule....previously we were ruled by some pashtoon or turkic warrior .....understand our psychology.....we need time......firstly most indians from previous generations cant really believe they are free and have their own country....thats why u see all this excitement on youtube.....funny indian videos such as india super power and indian pilots better than american pilots....this and that.....:agree:

Some Jobless Pakistani needs to STFU!

@ Turks.

Ignore the False Flag Pakistani.

Continue on the Topic. :)

Some Jobless Pakistani needs to STFU!

@ Turks.

Ignore the False Flag Pakistani.

Continue on the Topic. :)

wrong...i am in mumbai and i am not jobless.....dont brag and show your true colours.....we need to accept and learn from our mistakes rather than lying all the time.

wrong...i am in mumbai and i am not jobless.....dont brag and show your true colours.....we need to accept and learn from our mistakes rather than lying all the time.

Let me know From Which Part of Mumbai are you?

dude stop. carry this on and you'll definently get banned. i don't want you to get banned, you seem like a good person. now, atleast be loyal to your flag not pakistans.

dude stop. carry this on and you'll definently get banned. i don't want you to get banned, you seem like a good person. now, atleast be loyal to your flag not pakistans.

LOL he is being loyal to his flag...Only that he is not flying them correctly. :)

A small Israeli defense company, and even that ban is unlikely to stick because there are contacts being made to overturn the decision and fix it.

Just establish a subsidiary and route the product we need through the subsidiary. Hey presto, you have circumvented the ban and the Indian Gov will not mind it :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom