What's new

Israel government says Iran is the only threat Israel has in the world

My Jewish cousin actually married a Pakistani Muslim. We can use him for intelligence gathering.

My Jewish cousin actually married a Pakistani Muslim. We can use him for intelligence gathering.

Lol your cousin married a Muslim pakistani women? Damn jews born as best liers.

turn them to agents

Nope they will trun into vampire once uncle sam stop helping pissrael.

We are going to settle Pakistan one day as part of greater Israel. Insha'allah, I've always wanted a house in Swat valley.

Israel would never last long anymore so dont dream much. :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

Lol your cousin married a Muslim pakistani women? Damn jews born as best liers.

Cousin is female Jewish, but not very religious. She married a Pakistani Muslim. She's visited Pakistan. She sullied your land. :cool:

I would say that there are still some Europeans who will be eternal enemies of the Jewish state. Iran's regime is just going to be a little blip in history. It will be gone one day, perhaps soon.
But that will not change anything it will not make the iranian or arabs love you

Cousin is female Jewish, but not very religious. She married a Pakistani Muslim. She's visited Pakistan. She sullied your land. :cool:

Salute ! The way you think is really funny so logically if someone visit pakistan then it sullied our lands? Do you really have a sense of humor or you just wasting other time on here? Pissrael would never ever dare to make conflict with pakistan. Iran is still so soft Pakistan isnt't!

Major Israeli strategy papers leaked to the public over time, whose outlined approaches to regional 'security' for Israel found implementation soon afterward, outlined Iran as the biggest threat after Saddam had ceased to really be one in the late 80s and early 90s. They're a threat in geopolitical terms because Israel's approach to regional affairs has always been centered around their ideologically driven desire to annex more land than they already have.

Bolded part. Truer words have not been spoken in this forum.

Anyway, what should be eye opening to the world--especially the Chinese--is that US strategic interests CAN and ARE being compromised by powerful lobbies, foremost the Israeli Lobby. Otherwise, how come years of hard work by Obama about Iran is being nullified by the clown in the White House who is beholden to (and perhaps blackmailed by) such lobbies?

America is doomed in the long run if the pernicious influence of these lobbies is not stopped.

Also seems Israel's lying about its performance in Syria. I feel another Israeli plane will stray too close to Syria's air defense range and get shot down again. Anyone remember what an awesome moment that was? And I still remember the Israelis during the first 1-2 days of their humiliating war loss against Hezbollah had been claiming victory. Hilarious. That's what happens when your army spends too much time butchering women and kids, they become cowardly when it comes to a real fight. That and the Israeli public can't tolerate casualties.
When Israel shows pictures of destruction followed by the Western press praising Israel Amy performance, its mean that the Israeli boat is taking water...plain and simple...

Back
Top Bottom