What's new

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, friend. You were not harsh. You were simply trying to get me to explain my ideas better.

There are hidden costs to friendship with Israel. One only needs to look critically at the United States or the United Kingdom. Their international policy is so seeped in pro-Israeli rhetoric and action that the interests of their own respective nations are sometimes secondary towards Israeli appeasment. After all, a progressive society that had infrastructure, relative stability, gender equality and many universities and scientists that was led by a non-religious fanatic needed to be bombed back to the stone age and occupied because they challenged for regional dominance and did not love Israel. (Iraq) How many Israeli army troops have died in Iraq vs. how many Americans or British? Zero. Which of those three nations is the most immediately benefitting from no Iraq? Only Israel. (After all, USA used to work WITH Iraq back in the day)

Aside from military engagements, Israel is dedicated to only itself. It often has used the guise of friendship to conduct operations within friendly nations. Furthermore, not all Intel is shared equally. Sharon was in London the day of the 7/7/07 bombings (so was I, btw). His security detail cancelled meetings because they were tipped off. Israel did not go so far to share the information with British law enforcement or intelligence ... and the rest is history. On 9/11 there was a group of Israeli 'art students' who were seen videotaping the WTC being hit by planes. They had set up a camera and were ready for it. If they knew something was happening, why didn't they inform the FBI/CIA/NORAD? Are we to believe that they just happened to video tape NY buildings every morning? Not likely.

Indian security actually arrested some people dressed up as Muslims who were attempting to bomb a domestic Indian flight (many years ago). It was later found out that they were Israeli agents posing as Muslims in order to incite a climate of anti-Islam in India. (don't have the link for this, but this was a pretty big deal on the internet a number of years ago)

Not only is Israel putting operatives in other nations (friendly ones), running operations in friendly nations, and not sharing information with friendly nations (on attacks on those nations) -- but they also spy on friendly nations. (see: nuclear secrets stolen from USA -- and Israel even imprisoned the Israeli who 'outed' Israel's secret nuclear programs: Vanunu) I'm sure Israel would love to spy on India too -- see India's strengths, weaknesses, and keep all of that information secretly. They've already done this to the USA, UK, Canada.

What I mean is that those 'bigger' nations will try to exploit India for their gain primarily. I think India has a great chance to learn from those nations (ToT, etc); but a strategic partnership develops into stronger bonds. Canada, the ultimate ally of the USA, is a good example. The two were not always in bed with one another -- but now it's so bad that Canada's entire economy is tied with that of the USA. If the USA does poorly, so does Canada. The US is really in a bad place right now, they'd love to exploit India under the guise of partnership. (Israel/USA is a package deal -- you get one you get the other) This statement goes beyond security/military issues.

:victory:

I kinda get what you are trying to say, but let me get back to you with my views on this one. Its like 3 am here.

And welcome to the forum again! Good to have you here.

:sniper:muslim rulers bring stabilty unity in india otherwise it was a sub contienent with many states.
muslims give hindus and india monuments like taj mahal,lal qila,humanyons tomb,fateh pur sikri city etc etc etc
today india is earning large amount of revenue from it.
and indian tourist industry is booming because of muslim monuments.
muslims also put hindus on higher ranks in there governments.
so its only hindu baseless propogna that muslims rule them ruthlessly and took there wealth.i dont know which muslim ruler took what so called treasure was buried away from india.
muslims ruler make there home india and die here and there offsprings rule india and they die here.:pakistan:

:sniper:muslim rulers bring stabilty unity in india otherwise it was a sub contienent with many states.
muslims give hindus and india monuments like taj mahal,lal qila,humanyons tomb,fateh pur sikri city etc etc etc
so its only hindu baseless propogna that muslims rule them ruthlessly and took there wealth.i dont know which muslim ruler took what so called treasure was buried away from india.
muslims ruler make there home india and die here and there offsprings rule india and they die here.:pakistan:

My Brother I agree with you for some points... Have you heard of Muhammad Ghauri, Mehmood Ghaznavi, Nadir Shah and Ahmed Shah Abdali.

benevolent Muslims rulers like Jalal-ud-din Mohammed Akbar or Sher Shah have given India what it never dreamed of.

BTW the fact is that it was british who united india...MUGHALS merely expanded their empire to be the largest in that time....although the largest indian empire till date is believed to be of ASHOK....
as much as MUSLIM rulers are concerned...one should not forget the contribution of AKBAR, SHAHJAHAN , JAHANGIR .....and the most innovative TUGLAQ ( i dont remember the first name.... probably GHIYASUDDIN)....but we also cant forget GHAZNAVI<GHOURI<AMIR TAIMUR, NADIR SHAH, AHMAD SHAH ABDALI. majority of them came and attacked the muslim kings only....so all the propaganda that- muslim did this or, hindu did that -are of no use... bottomline is that now india is secular and developing and will continue to develop with help of some near and dear friends which includes ISRAEL.:cheers:

India is a secular state. Hope you know this word.
Now don't post childish comments.

My Brother I agree with you for some points... Have you heard of Muhammad Ghauri, Mehmood Ghaznavi, Nadir Shah and Ahmed Shah Abdali.

benevolent Muslims rulers like Jalal-ud-din Mohammed Akbar or Sher Shah have given India what it never dreamed of.

BTW the fact is that it was british who united india...MUGHALS merely expanded their empire to be the largest in that time....although the largest indian empire till date is believed to be of ASHOK....
as much as MUSLIM rulers are concerned...one should not forget the contribution of AKBAR, SHAHJAHAN , JAHANGIR .....and the most innovative TUGLAQ ( i dont remember the first name.... probably GHIYASUDDIN)....but we also cant forget GHAZNAVI<GHOURI<AMIR TAIMUR, NADIR SHAH, AHMAD SHAH ABDALI. majority of them came and attacked the muslim kings only....so all the propaganda that- muslim did this or, hindu did that -are of no use... bottomline is that now india is secular and developing and will continue to develop with help of some near and dear friends which includes ISRAEL.:cheers:

The greatest periods of India's History, were when the Leaders had a crisis of Faith and then Preached Secularism.

India had existed before before the Birth of most of these religions as the Indus civilization.

Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Islam. All came latter.

Religion was not what made people like

Ashoka, Candrapupta, Babur, Akbar good leaders.

It was more their ground breaking idea's of the time, That they struk upon.

Ashoka struck upon non violence and value of life

Chandragupta was inspired by Alexander and his Imperial might to create his empire to Rival his.

Babur came as a foreigner and remained as an Indian

Akbar was the first emperor to ever question On religion's authority over the other.

Indian empires fell when they forgot that.

Today we care little for their religion. But remember them for the things they did.

989a0621c3a200d9b85995d6e80fbf50.jpg

hey salman nedian . u r not salman khan.. what the hell this is.Cheen-o-arab hamaara Hindustan hamaara

hey salman nedian . u r not salman khan.. what the hell this is.Cheen-o-arab hamaara Hindustan hamaara
Why the heck are you digging out old threads? Just go through them if you are interested.

Where are those monuments made from?
From theirs fathers account? Absolutely no. They are from taxes from indian people. Where are those muslim rulers before 1000 A.D?
Every thing was occupied and again reoccupied by english then we got freedom.

Israel supplied shells, PGM,UAV and ofcourse intel.It was reported that these systems were pulled out of active service and supplied to India. India was stockpiling just incase the conflict expanded.

There were some reports that the famous tape of Mushraff and his deputy discussing Kargil was intercepted by one of the Israel's listening post somewhere in South Asia. As I said this is a rumour,no confirmed reports yet.

I think the first Indo-Israel interaction was during the 71 conflict.

Israel will do business with any one with money and not harming it's interest. Aren't Turkey and Israel allies? Wasn't Israel ready to give Phalcons to chinese? J-10 - Lavi? Nothing to do with bring Muslim countries down.

If they can intercept the conversations of a General with his deputy...............Then America or Isreal must have known about the stock pile of Pakistani Nukes where they are.............but in reality they don't

If they can intercept the conversations of a General with his deputy...............Then America or Isreal must have known about the stock pile of Pakistani Nukes where they are.............but in reality they don't

And who told you that we don't know where your nuke is??? :azn:

First of all you have to have minorities to do any killing. You got rid of them. Good for you actually.

Yes, none of the minorities are safe in India. That is why they hold high posts in India. I can't say the same about the countries which claim that they are doing a yeoman's service to their practically no existent minorities!!

Guess what?

An Italian Christian domiciled in India is the boss woman. Many have been Presidents and now a Vice President, a Sikh is the PM, a Sikh was the Chief of the Army, a Sikh runs Indian economy, a Jew organised the defeat of Pakistan in 1971 and yet they are all not safe!!

Funny, what?

They hold the reins of power and yet you feel they are not safe!

Guess, what even I do not feel I am not safe and I can't say I am the majority!!

It is only you who feels that you are not safe!!

With a mindset as yours, you will not be safe even in Heaven!

Hit on BANG BANG..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom