What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

The so called "peace" activists are responsible for the deaths of their fellow activists.They tried to show how strong they are and ended up losing 10 of their freinds.Isreal for sure didn't expect things to turn out this way.It never thought that "Peace" workers would becaome violent.
I wish you had a little information about international law. Israel attacked in international waters. Those peace activist are not responsible for 20 killings. They were attack by a terrorist state Israel soldiers and were killed brutally. Israel had no right to attack that ship. It was not in Israeli waters. If any terrorist will attack me i will surely retaliate. TSI attacked and got retaliation from unarmed aid workers. They could have used tear gas or flash bangs but they used live ammo.

But i know its your duty to defend "daddy Israel"

Why the condemnation for?? Allegation for soar Intelligence can be accepted. But the intent was to defend the sovereigneity of nation. So regrets on the loss of innocent lives but no regrets on the motive. Calling self-defence as terrorism is very lame. Israelis do not desire for 72 virgins for getting laid in heaven, for killing non-believers. All that they want is their country should be safe from overt / covert hostility. In essense self-defence cannot be equated with terrorism.

Criticism for showing solidarity with Arab world is altogether different thing. We need not show solidarity to appease our local population, unlike our neighbours. So we wont criticize Israel just for the sake of criticizing it.

Their (failed) intelligence of ship in disguise of humanitarian mission can be only questioned and/or condemned, but not their intent.
Wow Israel defending its nation by stoping aid to women and children of Gaza and killing unarmed aid workers....

Really noting wrong.

Is it me or some people here really sold humanity for sake of few weapons system.

Its quite comical to see the Indians (or whosoever they are) trying to chummy up to Israel by supporting an act that even the Israeli citizens are increasingly questioning.

i was under the same impresion, but reading more posts it became clear to me that only 2-3 indian members are unconditionally supporrting the terrorist acts, but majority of Indian members have had a balanced approach.

good logic and i need to put back the same thing to you. the same thing can be said about hamas.

No, actually the Hamas are not related to this incident.
Israel is.

And people here are saying Israel is guilty of attacking the civilians.

Hamas is irrelevent.
If you're talking about Hamas shelling rockets in to Israel. There is solid proof about that. So no, your argument doens't go there.

No, actually the Hamas are not related to this incident.
Israel is.

And people here are saying Israel is guilty of attacking the civilians.

Hamas is irrelevent.
If you're talking about Hamas shelling rockets in to Israel. There is solid proof about that. So no, your argument doens't go there.

ok, forget about hamas, what can you say about other peace activists who have been killed by the israelis in palesstine? you should know that those activits are not muslims either. as i said before, it is not the first time or first incident, it has always been like that and peopole like you come forward with thousands of silly reasons to denfed this inhuman act.

Gaza flotilla attack: Israeli ambassador compares raid to Second World War

Israel's ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren, has compared the Gaza flotilla attack with America's fight against Nazi Germany in the Second World War.
In an interview with Fox News, he described the operation, in which nine people died, as "perfectly legal, perfectly humane – and very responsible".
He defending the attack in open waters, saying: "Israel acted in accord with international law. Any state has the right to protect itself, certainly from a terrorist threat such as Hamas, including on the open seas."The US acted under similar international law when it fought the Germans and the Japanese in World War Two."
His comments came as Israel began deporting hundreds of activists seized from the flotilla, including more than 120 activists from Muslim countries who were taken to the border with Jordan early this morning.
There is no immediate word on the fate of 42 British nationals who were on the convoy of ships.
US President Barack Obama has spoken to Recep Tayyip Erdogan, prime minister of Turkey, which had branded the attack a "bloody massacre", the White House said.
The President expressed "deep condolences" over the deaths on board a Turkish flagged ship that was part of the flotilla and said Washington was working with Israel on the release of impounded vessels and passengers.
In his television interview, Mr Oren said Israel "has to make some hard choices sometimes," adding: "We live in a rough neighbourhood."
One of the 42 British nationals on the flotilla was deported immediately but the remainder were being seen by British consulate staff.
The man deported, Hasan Nowarah, from Glasgow, flew home on Tuesday evening.
"All I could hear was screaming and bullets all over the place, over the Marmara, the Turkish ship," he told Sky News.
"All you could see was screaming and bullets. Out of the blue as I looked around our ship, all I could see were hundreds of Zodiacs.
"Hundreds of Zodiacs full of soldiers, and big ships, lots of ships, and I believe as well submarines in the sea."
Some of the Britons had been travelling without passports, and others had destroyed their papers, diplomats were told. There may be more British citizens among the many detainees who initially refused to identify themselves.
Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, who is under intense pressure over the bungled raid both from countries around the world and at home, remained defiant last night. He told a meeting of Israel's inner cabinet that he would not bow to pressure to lift the blockade on Gaza, which the activists were trying to break.Gaza flotilla attack: Israeli ambassador compares raid to Second World War - Telegraph

Some Pakistani made this comment on another website, it warrants a ear.

It is absolutely silly how there were mass protests across Pakistan with regards to the Israeli attacks on the aid convoy. While those attacks were totally unjustified I cannot for the life of me understand why people in Pakistan are worried about their Muslim brothers while their own house in on fire. When is the last time you heard of Arabs or Persians supporting causes in Pakistan. Kashmir is not even on their radar let alone the daily terrorist attacks against civilians and the state of Pakistan. Furthermore, I have to wonder which nation in the world can take a “condemnation” from the government of Pakistan on foriegn incidents seriously when Pakistan’s internal record it self is so tarnished.

:lol:

ok, forget about hamas, what can you say about other peace activists who have been killed by the israelis in palesstine? you should know that those activits are not muslims either. as i said before, it is not the first time or first incident, it has always been like that and peopole like you come forward with thousands of silly reasons to denfed this inhuman act.

Offtopic dude. This is specifically about THIS incident! I don't know/care about prevoius incidents.

So tell me. What solid PROOF is there to PROVE that Israel is guilty of killing innocent civilians without provokation (as the IDF is saying)

Offtopic dude. This is specifically about THIS incident! I don't know/care about prevoius incidents.

So tell me. What solid PROOF is there to PROVE that Israel is guilty of killing innocent civilians without provokation (as the IDF is saying)
How about if i stop all the supply to your home with a blockade and then say i wont fire a bullet until i got attacked by you. For how long you will see your family dying with hunger.

This is really sad and the real image of biased face of Israel and USA! they are really making un equal ways and even they want to capture the world.. every thing they do is legal..Its really a shameful act by the Israelis..
I am very sad to know that!

i dont know about any proof, it might be because the israelis took all the possessions and cameras from the passengers in the ship and all i know is that israelis unlawfully attacked an aid ship in international waters.

Some Pakistani made this comment on another website, it warrants a ear.

:lol:
He got a point...............whats there to laugh:what::what:

Currently Pakistan should look into its internal affairs ............and progress ..............and day will come when world will take notice

The proof is that none of the Israelis is dead. Which means that the other side did not use deadly force. Yes banged up the Israeli commandos were, but none died or got gravely injured. The response was excessive.

For those Indians here acting more Catholic than the Pope, take a read from Haretz:

ANALYSIS / Israel has forgotten the lessons of the Exodus
Israel played into Hamas' hands by storming the boats of the 'Freedom Flotilla.'
By Yossi Melman Tags: Israel news Gaza flotilla

Despite having its eyes wide open, Israel fell into a trap. Israel knew that the organizers of the flotilla wanted to present the Israel Defense Forces to the world as an army that does not hesitate to use force. The flotilla organizers wanted deaths, casualties, blood and billows of smoke. And this is exactly what Israel gave them.

Every child knows that the conflict here is one of consciousness,images, emotion and gut-feelings; not one of justice or logic. Therefore, Israel should have acted differently.

Israel's decision-makers should have revived memories of Israel's own history. It shows just how short a historical memory the prime minister, defense minister, chief of staff, and Navy commander all have. They don't remember the story of the Exodus ship in 1947.

The British Mandate authorities imposed a blockade on the shores ofthe land of Israel and Jewish leaders believed it was their right and their duty to break it. The Jewish immigrants on the Exodus decided to forcefully oppose every attempt to stop them. The Jewish leadership wanted to arouse the world's conscience and gain a victory in the
battle for international sympathy.

In our day, Hamas leaders believe and act similarly. Without getting into the question of the justification or logic of the blockade imposed by Gaza and its residents, it was indeed clear that it was only natural that Hamas would try to break the blockade by force. They have been doing this by means of the smuggling tunnels and via the sea. It was clear that they saw it as their natural right to oppose attempts to stop the ships.

In 1988, when the PLO organized a ship named "The Return" to be sent to Israel with Palestinian refugees, Israel chose a different method to stop it. It sent Mossad agents and Naval commandos to Cyprus to sabotage the ship before the passengers had embarked. The ship was damaged but no one was hurt.

Israel should have considered a similar approach with the Gaza flotilla. But apparently the days in which Israeli agents could operate freely in friendly countries are gone.

There was another possibility. During Ehud Olmert's term as prime minister, Israel permitted a lone aid ship, filled with supplies and activists, to enter Gaza. The skies did not fall on Israel in the wake of this.

The Israeli government could have acted similarly this time. No disaster would have occurred. The boats would have landed, the supplies would have been unloaded and the activists would have disembarked.

So what? You may argue that this would have set a precedent. But I argue that if Hamas had tried to do the same thing again in the future, Israel would still have had the ability to
operate differently and outsmart Hamas.

As a last resort, it would also have been possible to simply sabotage the motors of the boats, halting their voyage without having to seize control of the ships. Instead of this, the Israeli government preferred to take control of the ships by force.

Apparently Israel, which prides itself as having the best intelligence in the world, should have known better that there were violent elements aboard one of the boats, equipped iron bars, knifes and slingshots. Had Israel known this, it would have probably used more appropriate ways to storm boat, to avoid death and injuries. And that did not happen.

Israel has played into Hamas' hands. It's not the fault of the young soldiers who obeyed the orders of their commanders. The responsibility lies with the cabinet and the military planners.

No matter how one looks at the conduct of the Israeli government and the IDF, it is hard to understand how stupid and tragic it was. Time and again, Israel tries to prove that what can't be solved by force can be solved by more force. Over and over, the policies of force fail. The problem is that with each failure, the part of the world in which we would like to belong is losing patience with us.

ANALYSIS / Israel has forgotten the lessons of the Exodus - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

As I have said above to the Indian geniuses, any which way you look at this, it is a screw-up and an indefensible act.

i heard that some of the heavily armed commandos got scared and jumped into sea when confronted by angry stick-wielding activists!

on video, there is a scene of one of the un-invited ''guests'' being man-handled and literally flicked off the boat like a spent cigarette

lolz

and these are supposed to be israeli elite commando force??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom