What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

guys, please dont generalize the indian members on this specific matter, majority of them are having balanced view with the exception of 2 or 3 people.

The comments are for those 2 or 3 people only.

Please stop acting like the newly appointed 4th grade class monitor.

:cheers:

please differentiate between the american policy and what the american people think. i havent been to america, but who knows people of america might think differently than their gov.

The comments are for those 2 or 3 people only.

Please stop acting like the newly appointed 4th grade class monitor.

:cheers:

your post was clearly pointing to every indian members. why didnt you make it specific to those 3 people then?

Oh! what an argument.

People from 42 countries with reporters from all over the world covering the whole story were taking weapons into Gaza?
For Heavens sake don't defend the actions of Israel just for the sake of defending it and coming up with such illogical and childish justifications.

Before you bring the Mumbai argument into this, go ask Col.Purohit and Pragya thakur about their involvement in the train attacks that killed so many innocent civilians.
Go and investigate the killing of your ATS chief during the Mumbai drama.

Do you know same deprived palatines sending rockets from their backyards? I wonder where they getting explosives.

If you read RiazHaq posts palastines have higher human developmeny index and higher calorie intake than India.

I wonder where they getting all the food and luxury goods?

Now you say everything is due to Indian Kashmir occupation.

Thomas,
I have to say that you and Vande Matrem like people are no better than some trolls! If there were grenades or guns then why were they not laid out on that green flag along with other 'weapons' by the Israelis? You know they would not have missed that show, don't you? And how nice for you heartless souls to keep feeding the videos made by the IDF! Stupid IDF could not even have a more clandestine YouTube channel and had to have 'idf' in the name.

Gosh, I am so sick of you trolls! Now I will ask other members and Moderators--who do not belong to you or your pathetic Indian supporters--to take you guys to task and give you some sampling of forum exposure as the Indian Bharat Rakshak does.

Enough of your crap! However you slice and dice you are not going to convince anyone except confirmed Zionists and some opportunist Indian bloggers. If you don't have anything else to share other than the same old, same old then get the hell out of here because you are disrespecting the dead and that is, by any measure, a very ugly thing.

The IDF didn't make the videos the flotilla people did. Israel simply captured them. Your idea of trolling seems to be anyone who doesn't agree with you. Israel should be taken to task for boarding the ship in international waters. But in my opinion the flotilla people were looking for a fight. And share part of the blame. If they were the peaceful activists they like to portray themselves as. then they simply should have complied with the commandos. No matter if they were in international waters or in Israels territorial waters.

If a policeman stops you even if you did nothing wrong do you comply? or do you resist and fight saying I did nothing wrong you can't do this? As I said before the boarding was going to happen no matter if it was in international waters or territorial waters. Also there is a way for Hamas to end the blockade they just don't want to do it.

"my anger was because of the issue of palestine and israel."

Three people are standing, riding in a bus, when the driver suddenly hits the brakes. Immediately they hit the floor, one on top of the other.

The person on the bottom hits the person who fell on top of him.

The second person protests, "Don't blame me, blame inertia!"

The first person replies, "O.K., I'll hit him, too!" - and slugs the person who fell on top.

Doesn't make much sense, does it?

Do you know same deprived palatines sending rockets from their backyards? I wonder where they getting explosives.

If you read RiazHaq posts palastines have higher human developmeny index and higher calorie intake than India.

I wonder where they getting all the food and luxury goods?

Now you say everything is due to Indian Kashmir occupation.

Your terrorist is my Freedom fighter..... if Israel has the right to deprive them of their basic needs... if their land is occupied by those jews they have every right to fight for it.... if Israel can use phosphorous bombs on civilians they have every right to send rockets into Israel.... even a cat will attack you if she is cornered... what other option do they have when you build walls all around them and cut their electricity and water and food supply and leave them with nothing at all.... I wonder why don't you people talk of all these actions taken by Israel and talk of only reactions by the Palestinians.

Convenience maybe.

:yahoo:

I find it amusing that some people especially some Indians and Americans are supporting that Israel use of lethal force of killing people on board flotilla was justified.

Even if there was a riot, the use of live ammunition proves that Israel intent was to kill people. IDF could have used other means BUT it did not intentionally.

There are numerous riots around the world and they are much worse than what was portrayed on the ship. Here are some examples.

greek-riot.jpg

539w.jpg

However, NO Professional Police force would use Lethal force of using real bullets against a crowd. If you consider IDF to be professional force it would not have used real ammunition.

Perhaps some Indians and Americans here are too naïve to understand this.

Commandos are not police nor are they trained to be usually. If I was still in the service. and someone came at me with a knife, club, broken bottle, ect. I am going to shoot him. With a club I may shoot for the legs. But a knife or broken bottle I will shoot to kill.

@Thomas,
You are actually lying and you know it: Where are the pictures of 'grenades'? Where are the alleged guns on that green flag?
And, with a ship full of camera men, I find it hard to believe there are not other videos clearly implicating the pirate coward army called the Israel Destruction Force.
And, yes, the video is posted on the IDF channel.
You are a troll. And a heart-less one at that. You should be taken to task for misrepresenting and cherry-picking the 'evidence' so that you can advance the lies fed to you to that the Flotilla with a Holocaust Survivor and an Irish Nobel Peace Prize winner as a 'terrorist' Flotilla.
You have nothing to contribute and you are reduced to disrespecting the dead. ied away. You guys are shameless, heartless and soul-less and take others for idiots. Tell me: Is it the latest directive for you and your kind to keep repeating and posting highly partisan videos from IDF?

And what are they doing in international water close to Israel border?

Knowing that Israel has naval blockade on Gaza.

And u donot know.

Delivering foods and medicine. Even India as a bully would not stop supplies to Kashmir.

It is a joke whem Israel say Gazans are getting weapons, hypothetically speaking that even if Gazan's get million guns still they will not match even 1% of the most deadly force in the world. and u think with these home made rockets that are made from fire crackers gazans can face most modern Army which has satlites, modern jets, tanks and cries like baby. I tell u it is a ploy to fool the world.

When it come to bragging even U Indians brag about Israeli army as the top in the world and yet Israelis cry for would be few guns in the hands of Gazans, hypothetically speaking.

And dude no people will agree with blockade arround them for years, they will fightback even if they only have sticks. Remember Gasdhi and his march for sea salt.

But factuly speaking, if there were guns found Israel would have created mayham in the wolrd by crying like little kid speaking in ther loudest voices saying we found guns,we found, we found guns, we found guns.

Cupish dude.

Last edited:
Commandos are not police nor are they trained to be usually. If I was still in the service. and someone came at me with a knife, club, broken bottle, ect. I am going to shoot him. With a club I may shoot for the legs. But a knife or broken bottle I will shoot to kill.

Are u judtifying the killing by your strange anology. thomas.

do you have any humnity left in u. Thomas.

Your terrorist is my Freedom fighter..... if Israel has the right to deprive them of their basic needs... if their land is occupied by those jews they have every right to fight for it.... if Israel can use phosphorous bombs on civilians they have every right to send rockets into Israel.... even a cat will attack you if she is cornered... what other option do they have when you build walls all around them and cut their electricity and water and food supply and leave them with nothing at all.... I wonder why don't you people talk of all these actions taken by Israel and talk of only reactions by the Palestinians.

Convenience maybe.

:yahoo:

Thats what happened inside ship. Commandos where cornered and attacked. If cat can fight back what you expect from trained and armed commandos.

Thomas, that applies when you are threatened individually. It is an isolated case. IDF knew already that there is high propability of riot due to anger and if they were ill- prepared for it. They are too be blamed.

Perhaps, you should learn what is a Riot?
Howstuffworks "How Riot Control Works"

US Air forces do go under crowd riot training. It is not only restricted to police force.

060623-f-3366c-001.JPG

U.S. Air Forces in Europe - Media Gallery

Back
Top Bottom