What's new

ISRAEL Independence day 66th

Happy Independence day Israel :cheers:

I am one day late,aint it??? :cry:

Both us and the Indians share the values of democracy, pluralism, tolerance and emphasis on education based upon our ancient cultures. It's easy for us to identify with the other.
Yeah this concept difficult to understand for Pakistanis becasue a good period of time they have been ruled by military dictators with no emphasis on education thats why you can see Pakistan has failed in each field and has become breeding ground for terrorists with zero tolerance towards minorites by Islamic fanatics.

LMAO!

yeah, your benevolence? We kicked your *** in previous wars..specially in air wars of 1965 etc..You just can't do anything against us. We are a nuclear military power.

We'll erase you to pieces before we go down.
see what I mean, a delusional ****, the reality is u guys got your *** kicked in all the 4 wars, your lies aren't gonna change the truth. from PDF I came to know about the mental profile of an average Pakistani like u, u guys know that u cannot defeat India in any wars so u resort to spreading lies for face-saving, but the truth will be truth

Iran has democracy and elections ,98% of people believe Islamic regime.
zionist regime is formed with blood of muslims and occupation their land

thanks for the comic relief !

see what I mean, a delusional ****, the reality is u guys got your *** kicked in all the 4 wars, your lies aren't gonna change the truth. from PDF I came to know about the mental profile of an average Pakistani like u, u guys know that u cannot defeat India in any wars so u resort to spreading lies for face-saving, but the truth will be truth

Yeah, another brainwashed bharti crying like a bitch..

:rofl:

Here is the result of all wars between W.Pakistan and India

In 1948 , Pakistanis got THE MOST strategically important lands in Kashmir. Pakistan captured population centers of Gilgit , Skardu etc and secured access to central Asia...Cutting India off from Central Asian route..and hence containing poor indians in useless gigantic plains .... Where India would've got entire Kashmir due to Hindu treachery ...it only got some parts..and that too which are strategically of very less importance...and made even less important due to Indo-Pak water-accords ..

In 1965 , Pakistan defeated Indian attack on Lahore city and forced indians to retreat , captured strategically important Indian towns like Khem Kharan , captured strategically important Indian supply-lines like Muna Bao railway station , PAF just badly blasted the a$$ of five times larger IAF , and all this eventually forced India to face the humiliation of signing an agreement of stalemate with SEVEN TIMES smaller nation-that was badly outgunned and outnumbered during the war... Your OWN media back then called it as "giving a walkover to Pakistan."

In 1999 Kargil war , just 5000 Pakistani troops+fighters got 30,000 indian soldiers with their pants down .... We slaughtered the f*ck outa your poor troops...At the end of the war , Pakistan captured strategically important Indian heights such as point 5353 , Dalu Nag , Saddle Ridge etc etc..We STILL hold these Indian territories ... We over-look NH-1 and Indian supplies to Siachen...What Pakistani territory you hold from Kargil war? Any peak? Any strategic pass? Tell me. Give me names just like I gave you.

The answer is...NONE! india only lost peaks to Pakistan..didn't capture any Pakistan peak

So in every war against W.Pakistan (Today's Pakistan) , Indian forces have faced humiliation from SEVEN TIMES smaller nation..When indians faced their EQUALS...they were a$$-raped by Chinese But Pakistanis faced SEVEN TIMES larger nation and stood their ground pretty...

180 million Pakistanis contained 1200 million indians ...

Happy Independence Day.... Since there are a lot of simmilarities between the way Pakistan and Israel were created, I would like to point out that in January of 1948, for example, Chaim Weizmann, soon to become Israel’s first president, corresponded with Sir Zafrulla Khan, Pakistan’s eloquent and charismatic foreign minister." “Our small state in Palestine,” Weizmann wrote, “shall soon have to follow you. Many problems will be common to both of us, and it is my earnest hope that it may be possible for us to deal with them together, and in cooperation, for the good of both of our peoples.”" Khan was inclined to listen, even meeting with Weizmann in New York later that year. But since, there are around 20-30 arab countries, Pak needed their support on Kashmir issue internationally and was reluctant to recognize Israel..even India didn't recognize Israel till 1992 cuz of this reason.
However Musharaf made a bold decision when our foreign ministers shook hands , and there were talks about recognition , he even adressed the American Jewish council.
Here is an article from a Pakistani newspaper which many Israeli members here would like Why Pakistan needs Israel – The Express Tribune Blog

If Pakistan has diplomatic relations with India, which has fought 3 wars with us, both countries have funded insurgencies in each others' countries, why on earth can't there be relations with Israel.

KEEPCALMFART.jpg

Again, thats what I expected.

A picture :lol:

Yeah, another brainwashed bharti crying like a bitch..

:rofl:

Here is the result of all wars between W.Pakistan and India

In 1948 , Pakistanis got THE MOST strategically important lands in Kashmir. Pakistan captured population centers of Gilgit , Skardu etc and secured access to central Asia...Cutting India off from Central Asian route..and hence containing poor indians in useless gigantic plains .... Where India would've got entire Kashmir due to Hindu treachery ...it only got some parts..and that too which are strategically of very less importance...and made even less important due to Indo-Pak water-accords ..

In 1965 , Pakistan defeated Indian attack on Lahore city and forced indians to retreat , captured strategically important Indian towns like Khem Kharan , captured strategically important Indian supply-lines like Muna Bao railway station , PAF just badly blasted the a$$ of five times larger IAF , and all this eventually forced India to face the humiliation of signing an agreement of stalemate with SEVEN TIMES smaller nation-that was badly outgunned and outnumbered during the war... Your OWN media back then called it as "giving a walkover to Pakistan."

In 1999 Kargil war , just 5000 Pakistani troops+fighters got 30,000 indian soldiers with their pants down .... We slaughtered the f*ck outa your poor troops...At the end of the war , Pakistan captured strategically important Indian heights such as point 5353 , Dalu Nag , Saddle Ridge etc etc..We STILL hold these Indian territories ... We over-look NH-1 and Indian supplies to Siachen...What Pakistani territory you hold from Kargil war? Any peak? Any strategic pass? Tell me. Give me names just like I gave you.

The answer is...NONE! india only lost peaks to Pakistan..didn't capture any Pakistan peak

So in every war against W.Pakistan (Today's Pakistan) , Indian forces have faced humiliation from SEVEN TIMES smaller nation..When indians faced their EQUALS...they were a$$-raped by Chinese But Pakistanis faced SEVEN TIMES larger nation and stood their ground pretty...

180 million Pakistanis contained 1200 million indians ...

Lol you nailed it...1948 regular pushtun tribsemen captured 30% of Kashmir facing Indian army since Pak army wasn't called in as Gen Gracy was British , he refused to send in the army, it was more of a localized conflict. The actual wars were 1965 and 71, 1965, India couldn't capture one Inch of our territory,,,Pakistan went deep into India in many places, the pics which Indians show as victory show Pakistani Patton tanks left useless cuz Indians flooded fields with water, it was Khem Kharan I guess lol...even those tanks were deep inside indian territory...In air war, land and sea (Mission Dwarka) Pak had the upper hand.
1971 was not fought on our mainland, it was 2000km away from mainland, surrounder 3 sides by India, with hostile local poppulation and at the same time Pak army had to fight Bengali rebels.....had it been US...they would have been defeated there...Pak had to send troops and supplies via China and Thailand to E.Pakistan...so it was impossible to mentain a military presence there for any country.

All I can say Pakistan is a country 11 times smaller than India in terms of poppulation , 3 times in terms of size, yet we have managed to raise an army with a ratio of 1:2 ...and as afformentioned..if India had won any war on our mainland..we would not have existed by now...lol....they dream of considering China their main enemy but place 70% of their army on Pakistan's borders...and always whine about ISI...such a shame...some one once said India is like an elephant with the heart of an ant...LMAO !!!

Congratulations to Israel. All the best.

Greetings from India.

Happy Independence day though I am not sure whom you got independence from...

@Adir-mz

Bar Rafaeli isn't that hot. I don't know why Israelis make her the 'national' symbol.

I know Israelis here who like crazy after her. I mean, she is a model..so she is hot as expected..but isn't something out of this world.

PS, she doesn't represent Jewish values of modesty either..but then again, it today's world, Judaism has become a joke. Even majority of Israel doesn't follow it :lol:
:mad::astagh:

The term "Independence" is merely used while you as a nation or a country exist before the so-called process of occupation takes place, on the other hand the occupier should be considered as a aggressor not a friend otherwise why should you celebrate it?
israle had not existed before 1948 and was formed in Palestinian territories by British colonialism and its role was like a father rather than an enemy. How laughable it is that actually you fought with native people of Palestine to get independence from Britain .bringing people with different nationalities from all around the world into an occupied land to establish a fake state isn't called a nation to need an independence day.

“We must expel Arabs and take their places” Ben gurion in a letter to his son, 1937

“Ben gurion was right… without the uprooting of the Palestinians, a Jewish state would not have arisen here”
Benny Morris, Israeli historian in August 1897.

“There is a fundamental difference in quality between Jews and native”. Chaim weizmann, israles first president.

It's Nakba day.

Last edited:
Wow!

Not seen so much Pakistani a$$ burning in one thread.

This thread was about Israel's Independence Day, and Pakistani's come on this thread to start their Islamist $hit. Bunch of pathological anti-Semitics.

Back
Top Bottom