What's new

“Israel is an illegal creation of the United Kingdom!”

Very funny... You guys are happy on creation of Pakistan, but angry on creation of Israel??? Isn't it dual character??? or is it because Israelies are non-Muslim??? There are many country created based on two nation ttheory.. The same british made Pakistan for Muslim...

Israel is formed on similar concept.. two nation , one for Jews and other for Arabs (Palestinian) What jews did is, they called there brothers from all over world to settle in Israel while pakistan didn't do that (This is the only difference btwn Israel and Pakistan's early policies...)

If you question creation of Israel , you must question Division of India.. You can't be biased ...

My point is simple here "We can't change our past, But we can definitely make a better future" Lets accept The existance of Israel, Pakistan or America. and keep a cordial relation...

Your comparison of Pakistan with Israel is totally wrong. Jews from all over the world flooded the area of Palestine and then they started claiming the land as their own. In Pakistan and India it was the native people of the land who divided it among themselves.

Though Israel has committed some terrible crimes, the jews where the most persecuted everywhere in the world . Them having a land for themselves seemed the only option. I just wish there wasn't so much bloodshed.

BBC Documentary: Promises and Betrayals
For those who wish to educate themselves with historical facts and actual interviews...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your comparison of Pakistan with Israel is totally wrong. Jews from all over the world flooded the area of Palestine and then they started claiming the land as their own. In Pakistan and India it was the native people of the land who divided it among themselves.

Though Israel has committed some terrible crimes, the jews where the most persecuted everywhere in the world . Them having a land for themselves seemed the only option. I just wish there wasn't so much bloodshed.

I said Similar, not same.. So my comparison is valid.There are few similarities,
1. Both Landmass was devided by Brits
2. Both landmass was devided in the name of religion.
3. Jews are not mad , there was reason behind settling at that place. Since many year they had dreamed to come and live at their homeland.
4. Jews could have settled any where in world (remember Arab and Africa were colony of English and French), there was a reason (historical) behind this place.

I said Similar, not same.. So my comparison is valid.There are few similarities,
3. Jews are not mad , there was reason behind settling at that place. Since many year they had dreamed to come and live at their homeland.
4. Jews could have settled any where in world (remember Arab and Africa were colony of English and French), there was a reason (historical) behind this place.

Homeland,why they leave and return,why Anglo-Saxon want no return to their homeland.

The comparison is completely invalid.

The requirement for Pakistan was that the land must already have majority Muslim population.

In the case of Israel, the Jews were brought in from other countries. There was no Jewish majority in Palestine. At the time of the Balfour Declaration in 1917, Jews made up 3% of Palestine's population -- and this was already after decades of clandestine migration.

The only justification for Israel is the claim that the land was promised to Abraham by God for his Chosen People.

Aussie4ever...Aren't most countries british or colonial made

Wow at you!
If british attacks invades a nation you made it british land?
No Arab lands are long established and has a long history. Just because someone invades it doesn't become the land of the nation that is occupier.
Take the example of Australia itself..british came here established relations with indigenous people and over took as they've done before in the whole world so does it make Australia part of british land? i

I never said it was british land i said the current arab countries are british made.

ill have you know arabs arnt native to north africa either , look at Sudan for example the black part of the country is splitting from the arab part of the country because of arab rule atleast my country the indigenous people have as much rights as the non indigenous.Arabs are not indigenous to Israel/Palestine either so you cant claim its arab land then can you?

and if you wanna go on the basis of religious land then its jewish.

not that kicking all the arabs out of there homes was right.

Why are you all fighting?
What is here is a bitter truth, which only minority doesnt believe in.

Everyone else knows that the formation was illegal.

Whoa! This is really ignorant stuff. I really wonder what the point is in educating y'all if no Pakistani can say, "Israel is a legal and legitimate state" without fear of being murdered. In that case, the polite thing to do is for moderators to acknowledge the limitation by deleting such embarrassing threads, is that not so?

If I'm wrong about this - let's see some Pakistanis here do their own research. You can't discover truth unless you evaluate evidence both pro- and con-.

Just like nobody in US or Israel can say that holocaust was a Hoax without fear of being jailed? :agree:

Just like nobody in US or Israel can say that holocaust was a Hoax without fear of being jailed? :agree:

Err... people in the west say that 'the Holocaust was a hoax' all the time. They are criticized and ridiculed, but never jailed or murdered

Back
Top Bottom