What's new

Israel Must Think seriously About Pakistan's Nuclear weapons: Israeli President.

81e640a6c6f4a7003dff50731a47e15b.jpg

Last edited:
Every Pakistani Must Watch This video !

WHY Israel is Supporting India & What Zionists Think about Pakistan BTW the Speaker is an Israeli Zionist with American Flag in the front and Israeli Flag at the Back !

äåãå îåì ô÷éñèï äèøåøéñèéú - Flix Video

Who is this frustrated buffoon? Looks like some American jew who has lost his mind.:taz:
However i don't think he is an official spokesperson for Israeli Govt so how this video proves that Israel is supporting India to harm Pakistan only?

How so? Israel successfully integrates Jewish immigrants from all over the world, maintains the civil rights and property of its non-Jewish citizenry, and can defend its Jewish citizens against those who wish to destroy them. That goes a long way to fulfilling Theodor Herzl's vision.

Israel's constitution legitimizes religious bigotry by giving preferential treatment to Jews. The (property) rights of Arabs are NOT respected in Israel; particularly in Jerusalem.

Modern day Israel may fulfill Theodor Herzl's vision for Jews, but it does so by abrogating the rights of non-Jews.

The Zionist "game plan" was one of gradual agricultural settlement of the Holy Land, through peaceful land purchase.

The Zionist game plan was the establishment of a Jewish state, by any means. Mostly, as it turned out, by deceit.

True, the Ottomans had rejected - sort of - the formal creation of a Jewish Palestine in the early 20th century, but they did leave the door open for some immigration.

However, when WWI was lost, the Ottomans decided, along with the rest of the world, that the imperial model was history and agreed that its peoples should separate into nation-states. It was all the fashion of the times - this is when the Austro-Hungarian Empire was broken up into nation-states. Consequently the Ottomans did not think that Arabs, despite being the dominant nationality in their former Empire, should dominate everything everywhere.

The territory "belonged" to the allies as the victors. The Ottomans had no say in the matter. and were particularly incesnsed at the Arabs anyway who had rebelled against them at the British' behest.

The British had promised the land to the Arabs in exchange for their support against the Ottomans. The British renegged on their word due to Zionist lobbying in Europe.

So everything else having evaporated, you are staking the rightness of your desire to delegitimize and destroy Israel on a single documentary? That's pretty weak.

I am staking first-hand facts by relevant personalities against your vague assertions of land purchasing. I am sure some land was purchased legitimately, but it was nothing in the big scheme of things.

If I spend the hour or so watching it and possibly debunking it will you really be happy? Would you support Israel even then? If not, why not? Do you really want me to do this?

If you watch the documentary, it will evaporate the legitimacy of Israel from a moral standpoint. Certainly, it will not change the ffact that Israel exists and is is a mostly-recognized member of the UN, but it will blow away the veneer of victimhood and moral superiority that Zionists wrap themselves in.

Who is this frustrated buffoon? Looks like some American jew who has lost his mind.:taz:
However i don't think he is an official spokesperson for Israeli Govt so how this video proves that Israel is supporting India to harm Pakistan only?

It is dangerous to be the enemies with Zionists but it is Fatal to be their Friends:D

Back
Top Bottom