What's new

Israel on High Alert of Possible Iranian Revenge After Syria Airbase Attack

Israel's conflict with palestinians has nothing to do with the Iranian entity. Nothing. They don't share a border, they don't have territorial disputes.

Iran declared war on Israel simply because it's an Islamic fascist regime.
Maybe because your animals who called the Mossad trained and help to found the shahs brutal dogs known as SAVAK

Israel should be taught a lesson some day.

It needs Hezbullah 2006.

What is it with you Pakistanis and beating your chest from afar? You can't even defeat your own terrorists that you created. Half your country is out of bounds and belongs to Jihadists.

Sit back down and keep it zipped, pipsqueak.

Maybe because your animals who called the Mossad trained and help to found the shahs brutal dogs known as SAVAK

Yes I know the regime you have now is much better :lol::lol:. The Savak were like boy scouts compared to the militia Iran has now.

It may seem like a lot of Israeli strikes are occurring but it isn't as intense as people think. Sure they may do a strike a week or every two weeks(there are hundreds of strikes inside Syria not related to Israel every week for proportion's sake) but it is limited and Israel is not intending to get involved in the Syrian civil war. Israel is okay with Iran transferring light weaponry to assist the regime. It does not want other weaponry on the side which may be going to Hezbollah or being stationed in Syria that can slightly deter Israel. Such as air defense or short range ballistic missiles. Iran will not ever use them against Israel except in case of Israeli attack on nuclear reactors in Iran.

Iran does not seek war with Israel, it wants to deter it so it can focus on other matters/interests which are more important to it. Iran wants influence in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. Iraq is rehabilitating and going to be stable in near future. Syrian regime is now surviving and may be able restore control over most of country and Iran has more influence there now. Hezbollah is doing well in elections in Lebanon. Iran's role in Syria is mostly to organize manpower for the regime and gain more influence in government. It is succeeding in achieving its interests and will not attempt anything against Israel such as 'resisting' it for sake of Palestinians or something like that. It will have those assets and allies in those nations to deter it to focus on more important matters where it has something to gain.

Israel wants to limit the ability of Iran having another 'deterrent' ability in Syria that isn't run but the Syrian army and can be a bit more unconventional. Israel will not go farther and harm Iran's interests though. So in reality they are both well off and achieving their interests while only ones not doing so are unfortunately the Arabs who continue to be neutral and uphold a war in all forms against other Sunni Arabs. And yet the Arab led bloc and its base of supporters are observing this news thinking an all out war will take place. And like usual publishing false news that Qassem Solimenia(who is just propaganda figure) has been killed in the strike like every other strike before.

It's frustrating what is going on in Sunni Arab world because of hugely misguided visions of the regimes and their supporters. When do you guys want to change?
There is truth to what you are saying.. but I don't know if you have heard of one Natanyahu's very recent tweet stating that Usrael will not tolerate any Iranian presence in Syria at all..
As far as the Suni Arab if you'd like to call them that, well, they have not received any formal or official demands from the regime in Syria to go in to help.. he instead called on Iran.. so what do you want them to do.. go in against international law.. only the US could do that.. and it did.. While the Russian were almost always there.. so there is nothing to blame the Arabs for when they were not invited to help.. they did get involved in Yemen after receiving the formal demand from the legitimate government as well as UN resolutions backing them..

There is truth to what you are saying.. but I don't know if you have heard of one Natanyahu's very recent tweet stating that Usrael will not tolerate any Iranian presence in Syria at all..
As far as the Suni Arab if you'd like to call them that, well, they have not received any formal or official demands from the regime in Syria to go in to help.. he instead called on Iran.. so what do you want them to do.. go in against international law.. only the US could do that.. and it did.. While the Russian were almost always there.. so there is nothing to blame the Arabs for when they were not invited to help.. they did get involved in Yemen after receiving the formal demand from the legitimate government as well as UN resolutions backing them..

You serious ... that is not what I'm talking about, I'm referring to overall implications of the current leadership and its base that are dominant in Sunni led bloc in Arab world or whatever you want to call it.... They are failing on many fronts... Let alone making strategic independent decisions like one you bring up ....

That 'camp' of Arabs which you belong to need a change in mindset and need a better understanding of reality which you all clearly lack for the most part .... And don't tell us alternative is terrorists or radicals who can't govern, there are many educated and well informed people we could use that are NOT who represent us currently....

Anyway we can talk about this later in private if its better that way....

You serious ... that is not what I'm talking about, I'm referring to overall implications of the current leadership and its base that are dominant in Sunni led bloc in Arab world or whatever you want to call it.... They are failing on many fronts... Let alone making strategic independent decisions like one you bring up ....

That 'camp' of Arabs which you belong to need a change in mindset and need a better understanding of reality which you all clearly lack for the most part .... And don't tell us alternative is terrorists or radicals who can't govern, there are many educated and well informed people we could use that are NOT who represent us currently....

Anyway we can talk about this later in private if its better that way....
The fact is there are competent people all over the world that can replace the leaders.. but not everyone is interested in politics.. I am sure the Arab leadership in general is trying its best, but lacks mainly organizational skills, something that is being remedied to as we speak.. and not all Arab states are wealthy enough to turn the tables in a day or so..most are still building their economies.. talk is easy and cheap, but realities on the ground are much more complicated.. You can compare it to when one is watching a football match and says, oh! the guy should have done a different move, passed the ball to such instead of such and so on.. with when one is playing the match on the ground.. it is totally different..

But this is out of the context of this thread eventhough it includes Bashar Government.. but this is about Usrael vs Iran on the Syrian playground..

The fact is there are competent people all over the world that can replace the leaders.. but not everyone is interested in politics.. I am sure the Arab leadership in general is trying its best, but lacks mainly organizational skills, something that is being remedied to as we speak.. and not all Arab states are wealthy enough to turn the tables in a day or so..most are still building their economies.. talk is easy and cheap, but realities on the ground are much more complicated.. You can compare it to when one is watching a football match and says, oh! the guy should have done a different move, passed the ball to such instead of such and so on.. with when one is playing the match on the ground.. it is totally different..

I'm not stupid my friend, I am not lost in my imagination. You brought up intervention, that's not what I'm speaking of. I'm referring to overall state of Arab world and effectiveness of the leaderships in general, which has been underwhelming and region would look different today had the base of people who support them had some common sense....

I'm not stupid my friend, I am not lost in my imagination. You brought up intervention, that's not what I'm speaking of. I'm referring to overall state of Arab world and effectiveness of the leaderships in general, which has been underwhelming and region would look different today had the base of people who support them had some common sense....
You should be talking about education ..not common sense right away.. the latter only comes with good education and awareness..Something most Arab countries are working on.. so we shall see the fruits in at least a decade or two.. much less in other parts of the Arab world.. but the dynamic is all over the place..

It's not Israel that chants for death to Iran and has a clock in Tel-Aviv counting down to Iran's destruction.
Remember jew boy you started this.
Wait till you get drawn in on the ground....
You have air superiority and you are on your own turf. But move in on the ground and mercava will be eaten like in Lebanon and your troops will cry like in Lebanon.

Israel's conflict with palestinians has nothing to do with the Iranian entity. Nothing. They don't share a border, they don't have territorial disputes.

Iran declared war on Israel simply because it's an Islamic fascist regime.
Remember you Zionist Nazis started this

What is it with you Pakistanis and beating your chest from afar? You can't even defeat your own terrorists that you created. Half your country is out of bounds and belongs to Jihadists.

Sit back down and keep it zipped, pipsqueak.

Yes I know the regime you have now is much better :lol::lol:. The Savak were like boy scouts compared to the militia Iran has now.

But when they were the shah thugs no one from nazi zionist west barked about human right violations

Iran must not reply with long range missile. It must try to suck Israel into Syria. On the ground they can decimate the Israelis like Hezbollah did.

What is it with you Pakistanis and beating your chest from afar? You can't even defeat your own terrorists that you created. Half your country is out of bounds and belongs to Jihadists

Soon my love.... soon...

It's not Israel that chants for death to Iran and has a clock in Tel-Aviv counting down to Iran's destruction.

If Terrorist countries like Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas and Israel did not exist this region would have certainly been much better.

You should be talking about education ..not common sense right away.. the latter only comes with good education and awareness..Something most Arab countries are working on.. so we shall see the fruits in at least a decade or two.. much less in other parts of the Arab world.. but the dynamic is all over the place..

Education will not change how 'mtbleen' (PS: Islamist have major flaws too, none in Muslim world are not vicim to hypocrisy unfortunately) think .... they want politics to remain politics without influence or guidance from God, at that point it will just be dirty game of hypocrites no matter who is in charge , Islamists or Secularists or tyrannical regimes .... Your central focus as a Muslim who concerns himself with politics or ever plays a role should be first to obey your Lord by acknowledging first and foremost your core focus should be going by the way of Islam and the Sunnah as a prerequisite.... All your policies should be influenced by what God ordains or within his framework of laws, this in itself will make God appreciate and bless a society and their leadership.... Of course that doesn't change that they are humans and don't ignore this life either, they know what to do in regards for education, development, resource management, science, etc.... God let's us take care of that and we have the tools, but God wants to inspire us , not limit us or subjugate us to stone age ....

That is what we should go by if we are indeed truthful and righteous people who uphold Islam and justice. And that is the only way I see society can change, especially in Arab world, for the better. Otherwise it's just a crooked, dirty game of politics with everyone not genuinely obeying God and just being selfish, using God as a tool to advance their interests....Which is extremely depressing for any good people on earth and disrespectful to the Creator.... And I wouldn't care if an entity controlled the entire earth that way, it will not gain my respect or inspire me in any way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom