What's new

Israel plans Air Force training in India

If israel practice in India then this mean that india will be increasing its no. of enemies... India will have to face whole neighborhood enmity.

IRAN, CHINA, PAKISTAN, SRILANKA etc

Please could you please change ur avatar pic, this looks more like Lion on heat, roaring after smelling pheromones from some female lion! doesn't suit the taste being put on PDF:cheers::cheers:

So what's your opinion of current INDIAN democracy? A natural born phenomena? If that were the case, I have about 30 credits worth of classes in my undergraduate days, that I might have to demand a refund from...

Do they teach this history in UK? No wonder.

What existed under Colonial rule was a system of slavery and loot. Constitution came after Indian Independence in 1947.

So what's your opinion of current INDIAN democracy?

Believe me you don't want to know.

A natural born phenomena? If that were the case, I have about 30 credits worth of classes in my undergraduate days, that I might have to demand a refund from.... :rofl::rofl:

It's certainly not a natural born phenomena its just we Indian's felt comfortable with it at that point of time.

If israel practice in India then this mean that india will be increasing its no. of enemies... India will have to face whole neighborhood enmity.

Oh really ... Look at the united against India brigade. Not sure what makes you think China and Srilanka will have a problem for.
:azn:

Do they teach this history in UK? No wonder.

What existed under Colonial rule was a system of slavery and loot. Constitution came after Indian Independence in 1947.

Reading comprehension for one. I was alluding to the fact democracy is an alien concept to you without the generous fact of our "incursion" into your history. Again, before you foam at the mouth....take a deep breath and read over the thread.

Oh and pray tell why are we arguing in this Phoenician derived tablet instead of Devanagari or what have you. Calm down, this is an exercise in who your true enemies are....we did eventually "leave".....have you truly established thine vedic civilization since we 'left" or do you enjoy this new globalization blend of European pioneered Kumbaya interspersed with the occasional Pakistani masterminded mass killing?

Last edited:
AchtungSpitfire,

Sounds like you are fond of your glorious colonial past. No point in derailing the thread by something that is not connected to the topic. If you want a discussion on Indian democracy why not open a new thread and lets discuss. Stop polluting this thread.
:cheers:

Reading comprehension for one. I was alluding to the fact democracy is an alien concept to you without the generous fact of our "incursion" into your history. Again, before you foam at the mouth....take a deep breath and read over the thread.

yes sir ..very generous act and we thank you for that...same way JEWISH people thank HITLER for ISRAEL...THANKS again..

Oh and pray tell why are we arguing in this Phoenician derived tablet instead of Devanagari or what have you. Calm down, this is an exercise in who your true enemies are....we did eventually "leave".....have you truly established thine vedic civilization since we 'left" or do you enjoy this new globalization blend of European pioneered Kumbaya?

Agree with you.... long live the queen.:yahoo:

Until today Israel was practicing with the best friend of yours called United States of America.:undecided::undecided:

you didn't understood my post. I was saying that IRAN will be very angry with india because this is very clear that Israelis are coming to India for Iran.

so moral: first understand the post before replying.

There is a big difference between a Colony and a democracy.

Democracy is a system of self-governance. In Colonial system, you are governed by a foreign power and all your land, resources are openly looted by foreign masters.

India was a British colony before 1947. Democracy(self-rule) came to India only when British were kicked out.

Last edited:
Oh really ... Look at the united against India brigade. Not sure what makes you think China and Srilanka will have a problem for.
:azn:

i didn't say that China and India will have problem form israeli, but I was only saying that they are not india's friend, thus including Iran in that list of enemies will not be wise for india.

Oh and pray tell why are we arguing in this Phoenician derived tablet instead of Devanagari or what have you. Calm down, this is an exercise in who your true enemies are....we did eventually "leave".....have you truly established thine vedic civilization since we 'left" or do you enjoy this new globalization blend of European pioneered Kumbaya interspersed with the occasional Pakistani masterminded mass killing?

Why so many Britishers have this VedasPhobia? Can you explain?

you didn't understood my post. I was saying that IRAN will be very angry with india because this is very clear that Israelis are coming to India for Iran.

so moral: first understand the post before replying.

I did understand the post. You said.

Please understand US is also an enemy of IRAN. And US has even got a base in Pakistan for sure. So is n't it enough for IRAN to go after Pakistan according to "your" logic??

The subsequent responses save for BirdOfPrey.....actually get the GodDangPoint of my point. Despite the fact it might outta sarcasm...life moves on. Twitter alert..get over it.

Know thine enemies.

/Peace

i didn't say that China and India will have problem form israeli, but I was only saying that they are not india's friend, thus including Iran in that list of enemies will not be wise for india.

I think you have got a few facts wrong. China is not India's enemy but is a potential threat as the lessons learnt from 1962 have not vaporised. SriLanka is a country to which we generously provide arms, loans and assistance in crucial projects. In no way are they in our list of enemies. We have had defence relationship with Israel from a long time and they are one of the important partners in initiatives from drip irrigation to Barak. So Iran if it had to become our enemy would have long made that call.

Get real, each country looks for its own good and will not have this heard mentality.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom