What's new

Israel ranked 4th strongest military and 10th most powerful country

Lol. Poor Beny wants us to believe that Russia is the strongest military power in the world😂 That list is a joke. Israel does not belong even in the top 10.
Even an Israeli can dream of greatness..In reality a simple non-regular force such as Hamas or Hezb can keep them in check..

Russia at number 1?

Bro, these are trash lists.

How are these things even calculated? 4th strongest some lets see who is #1 #2 #3, I'm assuming USA, China, Russia? how are they stronger than everyone else? they don't even remotely have the manpower or endurance and attrition, for long periods of warfare, Hamas exhausted Iron dome in a few weeks(thats the real reason for the ceasefire, not humanitarianism), from the ballistic barrages, after which they needed a welfare package from the Golems in the US congress. can anyone with a straight face say they outlast the Iranians ballistic arsenal without European or US intervention? Its densely packed in a small area, very little surface area or depth, once air defenses are exhausted, the other assets will collapse in ballistic strikes. Modern Warfare in terms of the heavy use of ballistic missiles and cruise missile and loitering munitions would likely overwhelm any defenses.

The people from Israel i have met are pretty smart and well educated, how is it that you live in such delusion.
Taking over and running Russia, Did you actually mean it or are you just that thick?
How would you have done it?

This doesn't matter, talking about Israel as a fighting force.

If Israel was instead of Ukraine we would have already been at Moscow's gates long ago.

Before you start crying about Israel not being the 4th strongest military, Israel has the best and most concentrated air defenses in the world, the most skilled and experienced pilots in the world, all of its active tanks are armed with the best APS in the world and it has a huge modern tank force, second to none cyber capability, second to none intelligence gathering capability, second to none assassination capability, the best ATGMs in the world, one of the most motivated to fight population in the world, one of the only countries with ICBMs and nuclear weapons, proved to be able to quickly mobilize hundreds of thousands of experienced, high value reservists that are constantly training up until age 49 and constantly defeated a bunch of Arab nations ganging up on it with way more weaponry, manpower and superior Soviet technology.

I haven't looked at the list but do you really want Israel to be in such lists instead of offering the hand of peace ? Don't you want instead for Israelis to be on Mars, in the Asteroid Belt and beyond ?

If Israel was instead of Ukraine we would have already been at Moscow's gates long ago.

It would be a pleasure for Iran to defeat #4 and when done, Iranians convert Israel into a "Persian" colony and allow the jews to remain and learn "farsi"...My ancestors will be pleased that for a second time Persian have saved the jews and this time around instead of letting them loose in the world we will convert them to obedient citizens of the empire...:azn::azn:

I wish you the best but remember, these lovelies are mine :
The one on the left :
women-idf-soldiers.jpg

The one in blue :
5b9bdf4b24000031009476b0.jpeg

Lol. Poor Beny wants us to believe that Russia is the strongest military power in the world😂 That list is a joke. Israel does not belong even in the top 10.

You want Pakistan's military to try Russia ? :)

The people from Israel i have met are pretty smart and well educated, how is it that you live in such delusion.
Taking over and running Russia, Did you actually mean it or are you just that thick?
How would you have done it?
No I do not seriously mean it lol, I just like to troll the retarded pro-Russians here the same way they said Russia will conquer Ukraine in 3 days. Russia is too big, logistically, it's an impossible mission for a country like Israel. However we would be able to kill off any Russian force in our local area and not a single inch of our land would be taken. Israeli bombings will easily outrange Ukraine's recent 700km modified 1960s suicide drone attack. Russian air defenses would become nothing.

Our air force and artillery force generals were interviewed on the news, they said if they had a target like that 40 mile long convoy at the start of the war, they would open champagnes and celebrate. Russia is lucky it attacked a country like Ukraine with no real standoff weapons like Spike NLOS, Predator Hawk, LORA missiles, Harpy/Harop SEAD drones, anti-tank suicide drones like the HERO family, an accurate artillery force that isn't dependent on statistics. Unlike some other countries that boast about high tech weapons, in Israel they are actually in service and are mass produced.

Hell, Israel has more armored vehicles with hard kill APS than the rest of the world combined, and considering the complete majority of tanks destroyed in the Ukraine war got blown up by ATGMs, that means Israeli tanks would fare at least 2 orders of magnitude better than Ukrainian tanks.

Israel is a killing machine, there is a reason Russia respects our bombing in Syria. You think Russia would give a shit about us for a second if they didn't know we could wipe out their military bases in Syria within an hour?

I haven't looked at the list but do you really want Israel to be in such lists instead of offering the hand of peace ? Don't you want instead for Israelis to be on Mars, in the Asteroid Belt and beyond ?
We don't exist in a reality in which Jews can afford to not be on such a list.

We don't exist in a reality in which Jews can afford to not be on such a list.

When Muammar Gaddafi after being the primary force in bringing international revolutionaries against Israeli establishment, spoke of a single nation for Jews, Muslims, Christians and any other community in your larger region why did you reject that proposal ? He even called in Isratin with "Isra" at the beginning to engage with Israeli establishment at a peace level. :)

Now when are you going to bring those two lovelies I posted, to PDF ? :D

When Muammar Gaddafi after being the primary force in bringing international revolutionaries against Israeli establishment, spoke of a single nation for Jews, Muslims, Christians and any other community in your larger region why did you reject that proposal ? He even called in Isratin with "Isra" at the beginning to engage with Israeli establishment at a peace level. :)

Now when are you going to bring those two lovelies I posted, to PDF ? :D
Lol that dictator proposing some stupid idea in which Jews that shed blood for thousands of years to get back autonomy and trust Jihadist terrorists with our lives? This is a Jewish land with the name Israel. Not Muslim, not Christian, not anything else.

Who is he to even propose such a stupid idea? From what position of power? A failed, piss poor state with a weak military and zero human rights, who is he to offer what he considers moral solutions? That would be like saying why won't you Pakistan and India create a state called Indistan except Pakistanis would have a complete majority in that country, just to give you a feeling of how it sounds to me. Sounds equally as stupid to the other side.

Before you start crying about Israel not being the 4th strongest military, Israel has the best and most concentrated air defenses in the world, the most skilled and experienced pilots in the world, all of its active tanks are armed with the best APS in the world and it has a huge modern tank force, second to none cyber capability, second to none intelligence gathering capability, second to none assassination capability, the best ATGMs in the world, one of the most motivated to fight population in the world, one of the only countries with ICBMs and nuclear weapons, proved to be able to quickly mobilize hundreds of thousands of experienced, high value reservists that are constantly training up until age 49 and constantly defeated a bunch of Arab nations ganging up on it with way more weaponry, manpower and superior Soviet technology.
For once I would agree about israels military capabilities especially regionally.

I would disagree about 10 most powerful. I would say it is in the top 5 due to its dominance of US and European politics . Israel dominates the media and leverages its agenda through politicians who are on the books

The strongest army is the one who can mass produce equipment, i.e. China or USA, Russia too In a war of attrition, these powers can out produce others. You can probably add Germany and Japan to this list - they have a strong industrial base.
Pakistan cant make anything, Israel has no resources to sustain a production capability when there is a blockade.
I hope soon Pakistan army takes over Pakistan.

This is a Jewish land with the name Israel. Not Muslim, not Christian, not anything else.
That is highly debatable even within conservative jewish circles.

Most of Israelis jews are atheists, if you believe and follow the historical religious narrative the land was given to Israelites who followed god and the religion of Moses pbuh.

That is highly debatable even within conservative jewish circles.

Most of Israelis jews are atheists, if you believe and follow the historical religious narrative the land was given to Israelites who followed god and the religion of Moses pbuh.
No it isn't debatable at all, literally the only Jews that believe otherwise are Netorei Karta which don't even represent 1% of all Jews in the world.

And no, most Israeli Jews are not atheists, most are believing Jews whether Orthodox or just religious. Also, most secular Jews don't consider themselves atheist. Israelites are Jews, and the religion of Moses is Judaism.

Don't be so sure...

No it isn't debatable at all, literally the only Jews that believe otherwise are Netorei Karta which don't even represent 1% of all Jews in the world.

And no, most Israeli Jews are not atheists, most are believing Jews whether Orthodox or just religious. Also, most secular Jews don't consider themselves atheist. Israelites are Jews, and the religion of Moses is Judaism.

I cant find a newer article but this one I found interesting. I was wrong about majority being atheist it was not being religious 65% here.

anyway I wont derail the discussion any further.

Back
Top Bottom