What's new

Israel shots down another Hezbollah drone

give me a break ... :omghaha: ... you live and believe your own lies to yourself for your purposes. :coffee:

The Sunnis are going to turn you into Shish Kebab bro. :flame:

I'm worried the path your regime is taking you down. Fighting wars in other countries. It's not healthy.

If you need to escape Iran, you can come to Haifa and live with the Baha'i. They're good peeps.

I know you have your fundamentalists too, but the Sunnis will seek revenge. It's part of the whole honour thing.

But there's nothing you can do. You can't even protest without being arrested and having the soles of your feet whipped in some Tehran basement jail.

Who are the moderate Muslims? the Sufi or something? we need more Sufis.

Can a brother get some more Sufi please?....it's like ordering in a restaurant. I'd like a Sufi for starter please.

The Sunnis are going to turn you into Shish Kebab bro. :flame:

I'm worried the path your regime is taking you down. Fighting wars in other countries. It's not healthy.

If you need to escape Iran, you can come to Haifa and live with the Baha'i. They're good peeps.

I know you have your fundamentalists too, but the Sunnis will seek revenge. It's part of the whole honour thing.

But there's nothing you can do. You can't even protest without being arrested and having the soles of your feet whipped in some Tehran basement jail.

Who are the moderate Muslims? the Sufi or something? we need more Sufis.

Can a brother get some more Sufi please?....it's like ordering in a restaurant. I'd like a Sufi for starter please.

Dreamer !!! :coffee: Shish Kebab !!! :D

& we are going to turn Wahhabis & Jews into shAsh Kabab !!! :omghaha:

Dreamer !!! :coffee: Shish Kebab !!! :D

& we are going to turn Wahhabis & Jews into shAsh Kabab !!! :omghaha:

That's not how it's going to go down bro. Sunnis will be a big force, but Sunnis AND Jews? that's a winning combo.

They'll turn you into kebab and we will provide the bagel.

That's not how I want things. Check this out, by brother in law is Iranian. Yes, my sister married a MUSLIM Iranian.

So coexistence can happen.

Ok, they got divorced a few years later :lol: but it was good while it lasted.

That's not how it's going to go down bro. Sunnis will be a big force, but Sunnis AND Jews? that's a winning combo.

That's not how I want things. Check this out, by brother in law is Iranian. Yes, my sister married a MUSLIM Iranian.

poor stupid boy !!! ( I mean that Iranian kid ) :omghaha:

Sunnis AND Jews will be a bigger shAsh kabab :coffee:

love this Arab-zionist alliance here.this just show how dirty these PGCC arabs are!

anyway lets stay on topic:i pity IDAF.they faild to stop this spy mission as hell.

@Controlled Pair :whats your relation with your Iranian brother-in-law,btw?

Last edited by a moderator:

Even if sunnis wins it is you who should be worried, we all know that al qaeda and wahabis are not like assad and have no mercy or reservation on attacking civilians if they come to power they can't take iran because we are overwhelmingly shia but you will be surrounded and with the current path that your goverment have taken building more illegal settlement, there will be no peace, all of your neighbors hate you with a passion(most of our neighbor hate us but israel neither have the strategic depth nor the population to stand against a sea of arabs) after some years when arabs have got their $hit together we will see that who is laughing.

Your a funny man...probably the best jew on pdf.. :tup:

@Controlled Pair :whats your relation with your Iranian brother-in-law,btw?

Well, he and my sister got divorced. They had a child together too.

He has since met someone else. He moved to Switzerland, so I haven't seen him for a few years now. Still stay in touch through my nephew and get updates.

His brother also got divorced from the British woman he was married to. So basically we had this big family with a good mix of Israelis and Iranians - but because of divorces and people moving away - it's basically nothing now :frown:

Even if sunnis wins it is you who should be worried, we all know that al qaeda and wahabis are not like assad and have no mercy or reservation on attacking civilians if they come to power they can't take iran because we are overwhelmingly shia but you will be surrounded and with the current path that your goverment have taken building more illegal settlement, there will be no peace, all of your neighbors hate you with a passion(most of our neighbor hate us but israel neither have the strategic depth nor the population to stand against a sea of arabs) after some years when arabs have got their $hit together we will see that who is laughing.

Sunnis are going to cause you trouble. This isn't something I want, it's just what I think will happen.

The depth of hatred being created in Syria is getting worse by the day. Increasingly Sunnis are seeing this as Iran against them. I think Lebanon will be affected soon and if Syria goes under the control of Sunnis, I can see those fighters heading your way.

I think the Sunni/Shia split is a hatred now that may even trump the hatred of Israel.

People are seeing that in two years, 8 times as many people have died than in 65 years of Isra/Pal conflict.

Well, he and my sister got divorced. They had a child together too.

He has since met someone else. He moved to Switzerland, so I haven't seen him for a few years now. Still stay in touch through my nephew and get updates.

His brother also got divorced from the British woman he was married to. So basically we had this big family with a good mix of Israelis and Iranians - but because of divorces and people moving away - it's basically nothing now :frown:

Sunnis are going to cause you trouble. This isn't something I want, it's just what I think will happen.

The depth of hatred being created in Syria is getting worse by the day. Increasingly Sunnis are seeing this as Iran against them. I think Lebanon will be affected soon and if Syria goes under the control of Sunnis, I can see those fighters heading your way.

I think the Sunni/Shia split is a hatred now that may even trump the hatred of Israel.

People are seeing that in two years, 8 times as many people have died than in 65 years of Isra/Pal conflict.
sad story.

anyway,these Arabs are more low-key than what you think.if we fix up our relation with US there will be no worry about those arabs.plus the daily earthquakes that are pushing the Iranian plateau away from ME.

you think you're the only man in the world that has thought about what may happen to syria if asad goes ? i assure you something even before the conflict in syria iran was getting ready for any reaction if asad goes.did you know sepah has lots of missile programs in syria and has other things that surely we can't tell but be sure if asad's regime was even close to fall now you could see something you never can believe. iran supports its allies with things you can't even imagine.this is the same about hezbollah they never fall . these kind of drones has been used nearly 12-15 years ago in iran so you should really be scared if hezbollah would have something more advanced.

Thanks bro. It was my dream to become the best Jew. I still think Moses was a bit better, but I'm close inshallah. :)

And can I say I have found most of the Pakistanis on here a good bunch of lads.

Your welcome to Pakistan (if u have a british passport and u dont work for mossad.:lol:) and be my guest..

@500

Aren't those UAVs made of non-metal components that can't be detected by radars? And doesn't it have a small RCS that make it's detection from long distances harder?

Assad is not going to lose any time soon, even if rebels take Damascus Assad can move to Latakie and the cost region(which is the alavi stronghold) also Hezbollah is pretty strong in Lebanon and for now no one can challenge it.

I am saddened to see that my shia brothers are slaughtered daily in Syria,Iraq and Pakistan,I am also saddened to see that ordinary Sunnis are to killed in this senseless war after all we are all muslim and muslim are supposed to be brothers most Iranians doesn't care if anyone is Sunni or Shia it doesn't matter for us even if someone is not a muslim it is not that important.

Imam Ali in his letter to malek ashtar said that be kind to every one and love them because there are two groups of people, some of them are your religious brothers and others are from the same creation as you are.

But Saudis with their support of dogmatic and unbending Salafis with their stiff and uncompromising interpretation if Islam who even consider Shias to be heretics are fueling this idiotic sectarian hatred and helping the true enemy of muslims and indigenous people of middle east.

Back
Top Bottom