What's new

Israel will Fall in 20 Years: CIA Report

@rump:
True but if it were not for USs promise of security, Israel would get slowly depopulated and that means weakened economy. And then things will follow IMO rather quickly. I dont necessarily subscribe to the lead article's views but this is a possible scenario.

the latest voice from the US is that Israel is becoming a strategic liability.

I call bull **** on the article.

Anyway before Israel falls, you can say goodbye to every Muslim country, maybe every country.

edit: what's with the censor?

bunch of nonsense CIA has become a laughing stock this same organisation said iraq had WMDs and now it's widely known it was all a lie they also keep predicting collapse of pakistan now and then lol and everytime they've been proven wrong.AIPAC is so powerful they will never let israel collapse.

And Ahmedinejad says Americans are Israeli puppets. :lol:

On a serious note, haven't these kind of articles been published since the last 30 plus years predicting Israel's fall every now than then? I think it is more of an excuse to create worry in Tel Aviv so that it further arms itself to teeth.

believe me or not next superpower is ISRAEL !!!And israel will use electronic money, and i can tell you with full confidence ,dollar will fall very soon!!!!!

Before israel disappears, it will wipe out entire ME. This is just a BS report.

bunch of nonsense CIA has become a laughing stock this same organisation said iraq had WMDs and now it's widely known it was all a lie they also keep predicting collapse of pakistan now and then lol and everytime they've been proven wrong.AIPAC is so powerful they will never let israel collapse.

no actually if the news is correct,then the cia is leaking this kind of manipulated stories intentionally just to meet their own goals,cia and the american military themselves know that no wmd's existed in iraq,wmd's was never the issue,the issue was sadam and american business lobby

according to me after this report,u will able to see a new face of israeli defense,more agressive,more destructive and more technological,i dont know if U.S have planned to wipe out some other country from the world map

Israeli people are the toughest persons on earth. We always think of their military capability, American assistance etc. Sometimes give a look at other aspects of Israel. They have only 2-3% agricultural land surrounded by desert and weather not supportive, still a net exporter of food products. Production per acre is one of the highest in world for many products. They perform well in most of the social and economic parametres in face of so much hostality and turmoils. Technical capabilities ...we all know.

I think we need to concentrate on building up our respective countries rather than speculating on fall of Israel.

Uncle Sam's CIA thinks otherwise.

The CIA is not always right in it's forecasts. And Israel has a lot of support among the American people. and that is not about to change anytime soon.

Is that the best you can come up with ;)

A laughable report deserves a hearty laugh, if you can come with such reports you get such answers.

If a person/journalist has even little knowledge about Israeli & American connections, then he/she wont make such reports.

If you think Obama is the most powerful man in US then you are wrong. Just a pawn in the Jewish/Zionist New world order, who can be removed anytime like other US presidents if he even dares to touch Israel.

Long live India, Israel, Russia & America

israel has been living in hostile environ for decades now.
if CIA THINK SO.
It has nuclear device of mt range.jericho 3 has range 11500 km.
usa to israel ~11000 km. I GUESS
Israel Fall everyone fall.

Back
Top Bottom