What's new

Israeli couple suspected of being agents, to be deported from India

This is a grey area. Israel is a strategic partner of India. Because of the ties and cooperation between both countries the spies were deported, and not detained, interrogated, put on trial etc.

We should have spied on them to see what their focus was before we deported them who knows they may have led us to bigger fish to fry.

We should have spied on them to see what their focus was before we deported them who knows they may have led us to bigger fish to fry.

What makes you think we didn't? That wouldn't be reported, would it?

yeah spies are every where like raimond davis,tom,michael george fernendus in PAKISTAN.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

I don't believe this.what israel will achieve from ENDia.what's in ENDia huh.:taz:

israeli spies and in ENDia:lol:

Think about highly educated madrassa boy....you'll find embassies in almost every country even Pakistan. And what do you think they do just hand out visa and passports? They gather and collect information that you and I may not feel is irrelevant.

What makes you think we didn't? That wouldn;t be reported, would it?

Good point but the way things are handled in our country at times gives me doubts.

Think about highly educated madrassa boy....you'll find embassies in almost every country even Pakistan. And what do you think they do just hand out visa and passports? They gather and collect information that you and I may not feel is irrelevant.
angry american:guns:

:lol:amazing

So, the question what kind of "suspicious activities" was found by the Kerala Police? And why deportation order is being given without knowing what "suspicious activities" they were doing?

angry american:guns:

:lol:amazing

Lol....angry Im not angry...Im just trying to educate you Rabia....;)

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

So, the question what kind of "suspicious activities" was found by the Kerala Police? And why deportation order is being given without knowing what "suspicious activities" they were doing?

Thats probably the part they are tyring to keep under wraps but like one poster pointed out....there should have been a black out in the media....

Demotivational-pictures-spy_And_Retard.jpg

On a srs note, countries do spy on each other regardless of having good relations. Spying doesn't always mean a way to sabotage.

Because they are Israeli we are deporting them if they were nationals of some other country we would have jailed them for years.

They may have rented house on Shekel terms (3800 NIS) rather than Indian Rupee terms. Average wage in Israel is about 8300 NIS

Because they are Israeli we are deporting them if they were nationals of some other country we would have jailed them for years.
muhabbatan sachian

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Lol....angry Im not angry...Im just trying to educate you Rabia....;)

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Thats probably the part they are tyring to keep under wraps but like one poster pointed out....there should have been a black out in the media....
what kind of education?

On a srs note, countries do spy on each other regardless of having good relations. Spying doesn't always mean a way to sabotage.

There is a 'military attache' in every embassy, so are some special 'diplomats'. The infamous Madhuri Gupta's main job was to read every newspaper and magazine published in Pakistan(especially Urdu ones) and send reports back to New Delhi..I am very much sure someone in Pakistan embassy in India is also doing the same but unlike India Pakistan should have personnel well versed in at least 15 languages+Hindi+English to ensure proper coverage of Indian affairs.

Back
Top Bottom