What's new

Israeli couple suspected of being agents, to be deported from India

There is a 'military attache' in every embassy, so are some special 'diplomats'. The infamous Madhuri Gupta's main job was to read every newspaper and magazine published in Pakistan(especially Urdu ones) and send reports back to New Delhi..I am very much sure someone in Pakistan embassy in India is also doing the same but unlike India Pakistan should have personnel well versed in at least 15 languages+Hindi+English to ensure proper coverage of Indian affairs.

I am pretty sure that the intelligence agencies have their hands full with what they have to do unlike us bachelors (mostly) posting on forums discussing every possible topic.

They have the tools to translate languages, decode encryptions of all sorts.
They are above our level of thinking due to the resources they have.

But this alone doesn't mean countries still don't have spies around and exchange of information is only done thru diplomatic means, sometimes those countries want to hide the fact that they are watching you for whatever reasons :)

Even friendly countries "spy" on each other. This doesn't necessarily indicate any malicious intent, it just means that Israel has her own interests.

Israel is the only country of its kind on earth ,whose spies are operational in nearly every major Country directly or indirectly ,even in its Friendly territories ;in India and USA also.

It seems this is counter intuitive. Not only is Israel a close ally of India but these guys don't seem to have been spying on the GoI but preventing terror activities , this is a shared goal, why stop them??

almost each and every Israeli who visits India is an Agent..few years ago i met an Israeli on the ghats of Ganges in Varanasi(Uttar Pradesh)..he claimed to be a Sanskrit student from Banaras Hindu University and was speaking damn gud Hindi like one of the locals of that place though he looked like much of a soldier with a shaved head an athletic physic.

Think about highly educated madrassa boy....you'll find embassies in almost every country even Pakistan. And what do you think they do just hand out visa and passports? They gather and collect information that you and I may not feel is irrelevant.

Yep embassy worker is one amazing cover for spies due to diplomatic immunity,also I agree that great relations doesn't mean that spying wont be done in the days of the USSR the KGB had heavy penetration in the R&AW and after rabinder singh fiasco now even the CIA and probably has heavy penetration in the R&AW.

I do remember a former Delta Force Major writing in his book that the CIA has heavy penetration in Saudi Intelligence.

I am pretty sure that the intelligence agencies have their hands full with what they have to do unlike us bachelors (mostly) posting on forums discussing every possible topic.

They have the tools to translate languages, decode encryptions of all sorts.
They are above our level of thinking due to the resources they have.

But this alone doesn't mean countries still don't have spies around and exchange of information is only done thru diplomatic means, sometimes those countries want to hide the fact that they are watching you for whatever reasons :)

In that department no one beats the NSA(US).In the same area I do believe China will be very good too now.

I wonder what RAW is upto nowadays. The last time I saw them in news was during 26/11/2008.

almost each and every Israeli who visits India is an Agent..few years ago i met an Israeli on the ghats of Ganges in Varanasi(Uttar Pradesh)..he claimed to be a Sanskrit student from Banaras Hindu University and was speaking damn gud Hindi like one of the locals of that place though he looked like much of a soldier with a shaved head an athletic physic.

You do realize that almost every Israeli is an ex-soldier or serving soldier due to the conscription.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Israel is the only country of its kind on earth ,whose spies are operational in nearly every major Country directly or indirectly ,even in its Friendly territories ;in India and USA also.

If you are not doing so, your intelligence agencies is not doing their job correctly.

I feel that the couple were spying for the terrorist activities. You know our spineless govt. keeps the terrorists as "ghar Jamai" for some vote bank politics but Israel is known to be ruthless against any one who takes even a single Israely life. May be they wanted to gather information and eliminate a few friends of Kasab and Afzal Guru.

Back
Top Bottom