• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue In Green

Reaction score
Country
United States
Source:
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/iri...57HFhBGYv0E8sESd1OcPTugsyg9attGsvga3pIpLUXZuI

Just stumbled upon this article saying that Israeli F-35s had violated Iranian airspace. Is there any truth to this? There is one very suspect part of the article where it says the F-35 had circled over a number of different cities, this could mean anything really.

Your guy's thoughts and opinions? Also mods you can get rid of this thread if it was already talked about.

Lol and it flew all the way to iran and back without being noticed. Did it fly over saudi airspace

Lol and it flew all the way to iran and back without being noticed. Did it fly over saudi airspace

Truth be told I just don't know how true this story is. The biggest issue I have with it is that the F-35 allegedly circled around multiple different cities meaning it would have to have been operating from either a airbase nearby or in-air refueling (impossible without detection). So I'm currently leaning towards this being a fake or over exaggerated article.

Still, I just don't the details.

This is a summarization of a Kuwaiti newspaper report.

Would seem possible to confirm it's authenticity by starting with the fired General.

Would seem possible to confirm it's authenticity by starting with the fired General.
Well, if you were following than you can see that the General, he was promoted

Well, let see, it's reported by a Kuwaiti newspaper, it seems anytime the Mossad want to leak half truths or lies Kuwaiti news papers pick it up first. Second, do you think the U.S. or Israeli defence people would have taken a chance with the F-35 over Iran, what if Iran had detected and fired a missile at it? What if they actually downed it? This is too big a risk for almost no reward....I bet they did use it to violate Iran's airspace but probably just cursory incursions nothing like the paper suggests. It would plain stupid to risk such a hardware to negative press if something had happened. F-35 sales would have gone down the tube....and the Pentagon would have had to answer to a lot of congressional people over it.

Last edited:
Well, let see, it's reported by a Kuwaiti newspaper, it seems anytime the Mossad want to leak truth or lies Kuwaiti news papers pick it up first. Second, do you think the U.S. or Israeli defence people would have taken a chance with the F-35 over Iran, what if Iran had detected and fired a missile at it? What if they actually downed it? This is too big a risk for almost no reward....I bet they did use it to violate Iran's airspace but probably just cursory incursions nothing like the paper suggests. It would plain stupid to risk such a hardware to negative press if something had happend,

This would be the most likely scenario. Losing a F35 in that way would have been a disaster for LM and every other entity involved.

OTH radars can detect stealth planes. if it was true AF would scramble half dozen mig-29/f-14.

:lol:

I hear multiple jokes these days. This one is hilarious.

IN PHOTOS: RUSSIAN SU-35S INTERCEPTS US F-22A RAPTOR IN SYRIAN AIRSPACE

735 141 2 Share1 1

896 Donate

“F-22 was arrogant and was punished after a short air battle, for which of course it got f***,” an unofficial account of the alleged Russian pilot in Instagram wrote on September 24 releasing two photos confirming the interception.

The photographs of the infrared search and track fire control system of the Su-35S show a US F-22A locked by the Russian multi-role air superiority fighter.

These images are yet to be widely circulated in the mainstream media. However, they already triggered a wave of allegations that they cannot be real or do not prove that the Su-35S can engage the F-22A. Business Insider even wrote a big article on the issue. It can be read here.

Source: instagram.com/fighter_bomber_/

If an airborne radar which has limited access to power in a fighter jet could detect F-22 in Syrian airspace, then imagine what could a ground based radar which has limitless access to power resources do to an F-35?

Israelis making tall claims is nothing new, not gonna buy their crap.

Not sure about this story but two American F-22A Raptors surprised Iranian Jets from behind while patrolling very close to Iranian borders back in 2013. Iranian radar systems completely failed to pick on them.

OTH radars can detect stealth planes. if it was true AF would scramble half dozen mig-29/f-14.
Not reliable.

:lol:

I hear multiple jokes these days. This one is hilarious.

IN PHOTOS: RUSSIAN SU-35S INTERCEPTS US F-22A RAPTOR IN SYRIAN AIRSPACE

735 141 2 Share1 1

896 Donate

“F-22 was arrogant and was punished after a short air battle, for which of course it got f***,” an unofficial account of the alleged Russian pilot in Instagram wrote on September 24 releasing two photos confirming the interception.

The photographs of the infrared search and track fire control system of the Su-35S show a US F-22A locked by the Russian multi-role air superiority fighter.

These images are yet to be widely circulated in the mainstream media. However, they already triggered a wave of allegations that they cannot be real or do not prove that the Su-35S can engage the F-22A. Business Insider even wrote a big article on the issue. It can be read here.

If an airborne radar which has limited access to power in a fighter jet could detect F-22 in Syrian airspace, then imagine what could a ground based radar which has limitless access to power resources do to an F-35?

Israelis making tall claims is nothing new, not gonna buy their crap.
This is IRST imaging which is effective in very short distance.

American and Russian Jets brushed each other over Syria countless times since 2015.

Last edited:
Not sure about this story but two American F-22A Raptors surprised Iranian Jets from behind while patrolling very close to Iranian borders back in 2013. Iranian radar systems completely failed to pick on them.
That an other fairytail
This is IRST imaging which is effective in very short distance.
Oh, i thought F-22 was invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom