What's new

Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egy

Keep up the small mindedness. You think people with an opinion differing from yours should be hunted down and killed? You are a sad, sad little man.

A difference of opinion can be on political views, or geoghraphical boundaries or taste of food etc. But If your "different opinion" is telling you that over a billion people are following cancer induced believes, indulge in pedophilia and all the other bs that you are brought up to believe than you have a bigger problem than being small minded and sad.

Keep up the small mindedness. You think people with an opinion differing from yours should be hunted down and killed? You are a sad, sad little man.

with all due respect, Israel hunts down and kills a lot of people in the name of "ideological revenge" or what it deems national security

with all due respect, Israel hunts down and kills a lot of people in the name of "ideological revenge" or what it deems national security

Oranges to Apples kind of comparison here. You are comparing the hunting of security threats with thousands of people killing innocent people due to a video on the internet. Of which the people they attacked were not even slightly related to the video. It would be like if I went with a group of 5000 jews, came into your neighborhood, killed your family all because someone posted a video trailer made by a group of Chinese posing as Koreans. As I said before, the whole concept is absurd, anyone with a modicum of common sense understands that this was quite simply an anti us demonstration. To sugarcoat it as anything else is pure BS.

A difference of opinion can be on political views, or geoghraphical boundaries or taste of food etc. But If your "different opinion" is telling you that over a billion people are following cancer induced believes, indulge in pedophilia and all the other bs that you are brought up to believe than you have a bigger problem than being small minded and sad.

Where did I say that is my opinion? My point is that just because someone says something insulting, doesn't give anyone the right to react in violence, especially someone that claims to be religious. I would think that person needs to reads their scriptures more carefully. Your own signature states "fear>" If that is true, you most certainly would not condone the actions done there. Also then > than

Back
Top Bottom