What's new

Israeli Forces kill 20 Palestenian civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
...a Pakistani worried about what the Indians will say.

...priceless!

Thats because the post are down right illogical and always lead to derailing thus leading to trolling.
YOur post is a great example.

Why don't you go up to your Western masters and ask about:
1) Why have they bombed Lybia not Saudi or Bahrain
2) Why have they gone after Saddam when he did not have any WMD and also left out Robert Morgarbi who was just as bad
3) Let ISraeli to commit genocide against Palistiens when the west wanted to spread democracy
4) Not doing anything on to help the Syrain people

Do we get a similar reaction for the Israeli forces ? or do we have to live with double standards ... Only a Law and order situation in for Palistiens whereas Evil Muslim massacring Innocent Westerners, Hindus and ISraelis across the world, - propaganda ?

And since when did you start getting so concern about Arab welfare when you can't even REGONISE the Palisten, Syrains, Arabs suffering done by Israelis.

Why is in that most of you Indain poster have become Israeli, western Chumpchess ? HAvnet you learn history what the British empire has done ? I guess you want THAT history to repeat itself by America then.
How Stupid

Hypocite at its best aswell stupidity reached an all new level. Next time you call a Pakistani Dumb just remember, that atleast Pakistan can tell who her friends are.
You are getting too carried away my friend.

I understand you are speaking from the Palestinian angle and I have friends on both sides, Israelis and Palestinians (This guy's family had close ties to Yasser Arafat, I won't disclose the details). I just hope things can be resolved peacefully and not where scores are killed in the name of a cause to which none of the deaths matter at the end of the day.

You should look at this incident from an internal law and order angle. Read this report from examiner (clicky)... It says that the Palestinians lobbed hand grenades at the troops and it was obvious that the forces would retaliate.

Tell me in which country the security forces would tolerate lobbying hand grenades on them?

Can't agree with the Israeli response to this. They could have used rubber bullets and tear gas. They could have simply arrested or otherwise incapacitated the people who actually crossed. Unless there is evidence that they were armed, live fire does not seem necessary no matter the justification of protecting their borders.

If nothing else, they didn't show an acceptable level of restraint against a presumably unnarmed mob, and definitely not restraint at all costs such as during the cold war between US and the Soviet Union.

They should have used tear gas and rubber bullets in the beginning, not in the end.
It was syrians not palestinians, wrong thread title.
And it is Israeli defence forces, not israeli moron, A typo in threat title. :)

Is there a source varifying that 20 have died?

Yes, a syrian one.
They tried, are trying and will continue to try and breach Israel`s borders. Syrian oppositions have confirmed that Syria paid a 1000$ , yes a 1000$ for every man that went to this protest to try and cut the through the fence. And they also offered to pay 10000$ for every one who`s family member died during this attempt of breaching Israel`s border.

Syrian opposition: Anti-Israel rioters paid $1,000 - Israel News, Ynetnews

The Syrian opposition group claimed that each farmer was promised $1,000 for showing up at the rally and $10,000 to their families if they are killed by IDF fire.

Al Jazeera and BBC are quoting the claim made by the Syrian State TV. Good way to divert attention from their civil unrest. :undecided:

Deaths reported as Israeli troops open fire - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

And here's the Israeli version.

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=223726

Prior to spotting the armed men, according to the IDF spokesperson, around 150 people managed to cross to the Syrian side of the fence, entering a mined zone between the two fences in the Majdal Shams area.

We issued warnings for them to stop advancing. When they continued, we fired warning shots in the air," an IDF spokeswoman told The Jerusalem Post.

When the demonstrators continued toward the Israeli fence, they said, shots were fired at their lower bodies. "We know of 12 injuries," she added.

change the article! or i will report, by a little polite. do you think they shoot because they love it?

dude its written that palestinians were protesting, out of love or not, that was a pretty silly reason to kill unarmed innocent ppl??

btw you comment is very disgusting, you are favouring the zionists who killed turks onboard marmara

Isn't that military post?

What does those civilians expect in return when you approach a military post??? For those IDF soldiers to surrender???

If we consider the hostility between the two, I would not be surprised that IDF soldiers would fire at those crowds if they still did not stop after the warning shots being fired towards the sky. They definitely would be afraid that they would have been overrun by those crowds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that military post?

What does those civilians expect in return when you approach a military post??? For those IDF soldiers to surrender???

protestors were not armed and israel also hasnt declared palestine an independent country

protestors were not armed and israel also hasnt declared palestine an independent country

There is no man more dangerous than a man who has already given up on life, if they want to die let them, though it`s pointless to argue with you.
Look at you calling silko`s comment disgusting just because he didn`t spit the same hatred you have.

When you see you are so out-numbered by hostile crowds, what will be your first response???

About whether they are armed, well, you cannot tell that much from distance. In addition, if there is one who wear a suicide-bomb jacket, all the soldiers in the post would have been dead. If I were the officers at the post, I would have ordered that shooting as well if those hostile crowds did not stop after the warning shots.

Asad should avenge the death of his citizens,this is a golden opportunity to get back golan...there is no pro israeli govt in egypt...turkish ottomans are sick and tired of israeli occupation too,Hassan of lebanon recently acquired some new hardware from iran.all sounds favourable for arabs......israel recently snubbed USA rejecting 1967 borders.what are you waiting for now...fight and get back your land:agree:

Asad should avenge the death of his citizens,this is a golden opportunity to get back golan...there is no pro israeli govt in egypt...turkish ottomans are sick and tired of israeli occupation too,Hassan of lebanon recently acquired some new hardware from iran.all sounds favourable for arabs......israel recently snubbed USA rejecting 1967 borders.what are you waiting for now...fight and get back your land:agree:

He has no such guts. No leader in Arab world has such guts.

In addition, I would not say those IDF soldiers are morons. They are indeed quite smart.

On the contrary, those who got killed are indeed morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom