What's new

Israeli Soldier Killed after being kidnapped by Palestinian.

I didn't ask you what Israel controls or doesn't control. I've asked you to present there borders.

And none of you can answer the question. We know they illegally control Palestinian Territories as well.

As a nation they must have defined their borders.

Forget everything just tell us where their borders are so we cam differentiate Palestinian and Israeli land. And if any 'Israeli' land is within Palestinian Territories.

I didn't ask you what Israel controls or doesn't control. I've asked you to present there borders.

And none of you can answer the question. We know they illegally control Palestinian Territories as well.

As a nation they must have defined their borders.

Forget everything just tell us where their borders are so we cam differentiate Palestinian and Israeli land. And if any 'Israeli' land is within Palestinian Territories.

I have already answered you sever times, the problem is just it is not the answer you want to hear.
Yet you ignore my questions time after time, can't answer them ah?

From whom the territory was occupied?

From the palestinians you mook.....you khazaris belong in georgia and armenia or the jewish autonomous region......the arab semites are the ones whose lands you stole through terrorism.....they are the real owners of the Levant......

I have already answered you sever times, the problem is just it is not the answer you want to hear.

Yet you ignore my questions time after time, can't answer them ah?

From whom the territory was occupied?

We will show you how many can die. We will show you.

Promise.

And many more thousands to come.

Soon. Promise we are preparing surprises for the next 'intifada'.

It will be their last.

They are very close to being transferred.

Promises promises, always promises. But no action. Hezbollah kicked your behinds when you entered Lebanon, so you wimps could only manage to use your Airforce to kill innocent, but your ground troops showed their cowardice against a few hundred muslim fighters. LOL.

:devil:

And if you were in that soldiers shoes would you want to get your head cut off? Better yet what if that was your brother of father that was killed?

Bla bla bla I dont listen to russian lies and propaganda. I hope chechens invade russia and destroy your country. You Russian ruined millions of lives in Cacucasus.

Zionist soldier gettıng beaten up

article-1284448-09EA5F6D000005DC-49_468x340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom