What's new

Israeli Surveillance System Sees Through Walls

wild peace

Reaction score
An Israeli company named Camero has unveiled a system that allows police or soldiers to "see through walls". The system, labeled the Xavier 400 has already exported to military and law enforcement officials overseas.

Last edited:
wow holly ****
I thought it was only in hollywoods movies
like batman lol.:pop:
:tup:

Technology is the only answer to terrorism and urban warfare.

Hope these are adapted soon to pin point, identify and prevent terrorism.

Eye in the sky (DARPA), this and swivelling guns can be a scourge for the terrorists.

:smitten::cheers:

This forum is related to Pak Army. Kindly look for appropriate forum before starting the new thread.

even though i hate Israel for its monstrous gruesome war crimes and genocide on Muslim nations but i do respect their warfare technology and their innovation in it...

even though i hate Israel for its monstrous gruesome war crimes and genocide on Muslim nations but i do respect their warfare technology and their innovation in it...

every one hate in muslim world but nothing can be change by hating them ........do some work in positive way.......

I like your your respected end note....

This type of thread means that we are dealing terrorism so we have to modify this type of product....in future.........

Ever time we say that we hate India ......

What we did against it....Every time our purchases are reactive decisions not at own demands...

India did atomic blasts then we relies we he have to make this ...... was the India The first country who did this why we always be reactive not proactive ....

Why we are not think about Technology why always see enemies .....

When we achieve and develop the technology no one dare to attack

....Mind it.... (khali kholi America Ko Bhaghain Gaa .. say Woo Nahi Baghta)
do some work

Sorry guys If any one hurts I am in a Very bad mood .....

Last edited:
these innovations were of no worth when Israel got defeted by fighters of Hassan Nasrullah shame on Israil

these innovations were of no worth when Israel got defeated by fighters of Hassan Nasrullah shame on Israel

This is your Point of view.... what we invented from last 500 years .....any answer:undecided:

They rap up, two middle east wars in front of all so called Braves....What we can do against them ....:undecided:

There planners Pinched Pakistan in 71 .....

Now a days..they are working in Afghanistan also in Pakistan ...what we can do...

Yes Delete This Thread and hate every one even our brothers Punjabi, pashtoon,Sindhi,baloochi ......................................................no end....:hitwall:

.......I am sorry but we are very bad observers.......:cry:

This is your Point of view.... what we invented from last 500 years .....any answer:undecided:

They rap up, two middle east wars in front of all so called Braves....What we can do against them ....:undecided:

Now a days..they are working in Afghanistan also in Pakistan ...what we can do...

Yes Delete This Thread and hate every one even our brothers Punjabi, pashtoon,Sindhi,baloochi ......................................................no end....:hitwall:

dear they are not the only one who are working against us.fsb,mossad,cia,raw,rawma and many others.but thumbs up to EYES OF PAKISTAN.(ISI).
and by the way don't be that much disappointed.Israelis learnt that we are not arabs.i know a person who personally put bullets in heads of three mossad agents.
my dear actual problem is people like you.who still think that we should be friends with them, knowing that yahood and hanud will never be our friends.but they are friends of each other.
my dear its time we should wake up and take the fight to enemy home.(we should now start support for syria and hammas)
:pakistan::pakistan:

Wild peace stop hidding behind pakistans flag and introduce your self who you really are.In the mean time please some one give him a Tissue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom