What's new

Israeli UN representative talks down to Russia & China in condescending manner during Vote. They respond.

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Interesting event at the UN.

Time = 1:04:18

Israeli rep: “What would Moscow & Beijing do if there were terrorists…”

Russia: Talks of Chechnya “Please bear that in mind before mentioning us again…”

China: “You’ve picked the wrong target targetting China…”

Last edited:
Interesting event in the UN.

Russia: Talks of Chechnya “Please bare that in mind before mentioning us again…”

Russia is contradicting itself. In almost all their wars either it be Chechen, Georgian or the Current Ukrainian, civilians have died on a large scale. It's the Russian way to bomb civilian targets actively during a war and repopulate captured areas with Russians.

Russia is contradicting itself. In almost all their wars either it be Chechen, Georgian or the Current Ukrainian, civilians have died on a large scale. It's the Russian way to bomb civilian targets actively during a war and repopulate captured areas with Russians.

Russia's cruelty in Ukraine this time is incomparable to Israel's cruelty in Gaza.

There is a joke on the Chinese Internet that the legend that Putin is an angel was proven to be true after Israel bombed Gaza.

Russia's cruelty in Ukraine this time is incomparable to Israel's cruelty in Gaza.

There is a joke on the Chinese Internet that the legend that Putin is an angel was proven to be true after Israel bombed Gaza.
I'd say it depends, Ukraine is a large country with a lot of air defences both soviet and western. They stop a lot of missiles, also it's a conventional conflict.
Gaza is a different issue altogether, it's not a conventional conflict, identifying Hamas installments in such a densely populated urban area will be very hard. Civilian casualties when people will have nowhere to go to is thus very high. Gaza is similar to Chechen wars.
My point being both are actively guilty but there's a fundamental difference.
I feel sad for Palestinians though, I've seen many dead civilians on their subreddit. Recently a aljazeera's reporter's family was killed in airstrikes. I might not agree with the channel's leanings but I have sympathy for non combatant civilians.

Last edited:
I'd say it depends, Ukraine is a large country with a lot of air defences both soviet and western. They stop a lot of missiles, also it's a conventional conflict.
Gaza is a different issue altogether, it's not a conventional conflict, identifying Hamas installments in such a densely populated urban area will be very hard. Civilian casualties when people will have nowhere to go to is thus very high. Gaza is similar to Chechen wars.
My point being both are actively guilty but there's a fundamental difference.
I feel sad for Palestinians though, I've seen many dead civilians on their subreddit. Recently a aljazeera's reporter's family was killed in airstrikes. I might not agree with the channel's leanings but I have sympathy for non combatant civilians.

Chechnya is another story, Chechnya is Russian territory and Chechens are Russians. They are both cruel.

Interesting event at the UN.

Russia: Talks of Chechnya “Please bare that in mind before mentioning us again…”

Everyone... Bow down to Israel. The pampered bitch that stole a "promised land" won't accept anything less.

I imagine the Chinese guy going like "We cut off all Chinese exports to Israel"

Israel = Karen country
Karen is a soft word, plain and simple they are thugs, robbers and killers. Israeli's killed by the Hamas were living on the Palestinians occupied lands so there is no difference between the Israeli's forces and forces helpers. They are settlers aren't they and Israeli's forces drive help from them and help them in return to steal more land.
Children killers can't be complaining when their kids are lost.

Russians complaining about loss of civilian lives after what they've done in Ukraine is laughable. Russia and Israel are both committing genocide

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom