What's new

Israelis ask if it is TRUE in PAF's capability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israelis are battle proven countless times they have DEMONSTRATED air warefare skill,planning, excecution that every body admires. The list is endless.

Israels equipment and technology is second to none. Some of this is no where to be found in South Asia.

It means the Israelis are both highly trained well equipped and HAVE GREAT LEADERS...

Regardless of what happened in 1967 (43 years ago) The Israeli Air Force ARE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS USA RAF & JAPAN etc and ALL SOUTH ASIAN AIR POWERS (including india) are at least one step below.. maybe more..

This is not a Dig at PAF or indeed INDIANS but i suggest you all read about

Bekaa Valley air battle 1982
pre emptive air strike 6 day war
Bombing of the Iraqi nuclear reactor
DACT training results involving Israel abnd Nato

You will soon see where i,m coming from.

Israelis are battle proven countless times they have DEMONSTRATED air warefare skill,planning, excecution that every body admires. The list is endless.

Israels equipment and technology is second to none. Some of this is no where to be found in South Asia.

It means the Israelis are both highly trained well equipped and HAVE GREAT LEADERS...

Regardless of what happened in 1967 (43 years ago) The Israeli Air Force ARE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS USA RAF & JAPAN etc and ALL SOUTH ASIAN AIR POWERS (including india) are at least one step below.. maybe more..

This is not a Dig at PAF or indeed INDIANS but i suggest you all read about

Bekaa Valley air battle 1982
pre emptive air strike 6 day war
Bombing of the Iraqi nuclear reactor
DACT training results involving Israel abnd Nato

You will soon see where i,m coming from.

Hello

Yes in otherwords u r praising the paf for downing the israeli aircraft coz they were at that time with all those chractaristics u mentioned above and still paf pilost managed to down aircrafts without loosing to them.

TARIQ

Tariq...

YOU cannot judge in one chapter OR BY THE COVER read the book.

It's almost as if you think this is a game. I would love to hear your ranking procedure, and how you decided that South Asian Powers (in which I'm guessing you include China) are of a lower standard than Israel, USA, RAF etc.
I doubt that pilots sent thousands miles away were average.
As stated multiple times before, the pilots and other soldiers who participated in the two wars were volunteer soldiers. They weren't "sent" there, they "went" there. The PAF/PA only facilitated their travel and pay.
^^ But if we sent our pilots to, suppose Russia for training, or if any secret training, will be our best lot.

I think all AF will do the same..
But you did! Remember Red Flag? The results were markedly more disappointing for the IAF. We have accounts of former USAF Viper pilots evaluating PAF pilots on the F-16 and IAF pilots on Su-30MKI's, and the reviews are surprisingly in favor of Pakistan.

Ta da!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom