What's new

Israelis seem to have taken a clue from the Afrin Operation

It's going to be a slow, methodical push to the center, we'll see how they do
View attachment 1002883

Spot the 5 differences lol

2-25-1024x680.jpg

When the entire episode started, I was posting in one of the initial posts, that Muslim nations would realize how much harm Hamas has done for the entire Palestine cause as well as Palestine people. If any one would have a last laugh, it would be Israeli PM Net babu...

When the entire episode started, I was posting in one of the initial posts, that Muslim nations would realize how much harm Hamas has done for the entire Palestine cause as well as Palestine people. If any one would have a last laugh, it would be Israeli PM Net babu...
They didn't "do harm" they ended it. That little 10 second video ended Palestine's existence.

They get angry at me when I say Israel runs Hamas. As a result of Hamas actions, Israel occupies Gaza.

I wrote on the first day that this would happen.
Lool I won't say they run Hamas per se. But yes Israel did encourage the rise of Hamas to act a counterweight against the Palestinian authority (PLO). So yes Israel has actually tolerated Hamas for a long time. Yes they have used the groups militant radical outburst and missile attacks against Israel( which doesnt cause much harm or minimal threat to Israel) for their own benefits. But they don't run them. More like make good use of them. The thing is that in life when you are blinded by hatred and emotions its easier for someone who is more calm and shrewd to make use of you without you even realising you are being used per se. Its often case in such situations

Lool I won't say they run Hamas per se. But yes Israel did encourage the rise of Hamas to act a counterweight against the Palestinian authority (PLO). So yes Israel has actually tolerated Hamas for a long time. Yes they have used the groups militant radical outburst and missile attacks against Israel( which doesnt cause much harm or minimal threat to Israel) for their own benefits. But they don't run them. More like make good use of them. The thing is that in life when you are blinded by hatred and emotions its easier for someone who is more calm and shrewd to make use of you without you even realising you are being used per se. Its often case in such situations

Exaclty, those who can remain calm and rational during stressful times tend to succeed. We should know that best.

1700087753230.png
1700087769556.png

These pictures were taken during some of the most desparate times in Atatürk's life. What do you see?

He's serious but calm, just looking at the distance and thinking.

But what do we see in Disney's Atatürk film? Him being angry and lashing out at Enver Pasha. I guess it's more dramatic that way.

Last edited:
israel always tried to 'shape the narrative landscape' in every war , they look for propaganda points with straight lies and made up stories.

too bad for them in the internet age their lies are easily double checked and exposed.

because the western media mollycoddled them for decades , the IDF cant even make a believable propaganda anymore. it is like a petulant kid whose parents always protect him and praised him no matter how bad he is , and when he tried to perform in real life all his shortcoming are exposed to everyone

even the much insulted turkish military are 100x better than IDF.

Save your f. opinion for yourself. Hamas will win this war in every scenario. Nothing finished yet. Death is utter goal for hamas liberator, you can not understand that. And Israel will not be exist in coming years. You will see.
Why did the Ottoman Empire collapse, why were Muslims the most underdeveloped societies? Why is the image of Islam so bad?

Because of fools like you.

You abandoned reason and logic. You say and believe stupid things.

Believing in Allah does not prevent seeing the truth.

Why did the Ottoman Empire collapse, why were Muslims the most underdeveloped societies? Why is the image of Islam so bad?

Because of fools like you.

You abandoned reason and logic. You say and believe stupid things.

Believing in Allah does not prevent seeing the truth.
s.lan.

You are an underdeveloped person, Ottomann mistake-makers were someones like you. We believe in correctness of our everything, history, faith, and ancestors, and now work for success in every field. No fear, no bending, no give up. We are just getting ready for doomday of oppressor. Someones like you are just very good to offering your service to Westerns. I have no need to take some lesson from someones like you. go away hodor.

Isreal become the graveyard of all israeli, it is just a matter of time. Israeli waking something , that they not suppose. It is divine wisdom that israeli will be perished from this earth becuade of their artocties and their evil actions.

s.lan.

You are an underdeveloped person, Ottomann mistake-makers were someones like you. We believe in correctness of our everything, history, faith, and ancestors, and now work for success in every field. No fear, no bending, no give up. We are just getting ready for doomday of oppressor. Someones like you are just very good to offering your service to Westerns. I have no need to take some lesson from someones like you. go away hodor.
yeniliğe direnirsen yenilirsin. Osmanlı bunu yaşadı. Gutenberg ile İbrahim Müteferrika arasında 300 sene var.

Sen adamın 300 sene gerisindesin hala ben büyük devletim diye geziyorsun... sikerler adamı. Nitekim siktiler.
SevresOttoman1927.JPG

gangbang

ister dik dur, ister yamuk dur, ister amuda kalk, adamların 300 sene gerisindesin, ne olursa olsun sikilen sen olacaksın.

Yunanistan'dan dayak yiyip Mısır valisinden yardım isteyen sonra Mısır valisinden dayak yiyip avrupadan yardım isteyen, Kıbrıs gibi stratejik bir merkezi İngiliz'e kurşun atmadan veren bir yönetim.

Evet hatalar çöküşü hızlandırdı ama, her türlü çökecekti.

Last edited:
ister dik dur, ister yamuk dur, ister amuda kalk, adamların 300 sene gerisindesin, ne olursa olsun sikilen sen olacaksın.

Yunanistan'dan dayak yiyip Mısır valisinden yardım isteyen sonra Mısır valisinden dayak yiyip avrupadan yardım isteyen, Kıbrıs gibi stratejik bir merkezi İngiliz'e kurşun atmadan veren bir yönetim.

Evet hatalar çöküşü hızlandırdı ama, her türlü çökecekti.
Ya bi. s.git. Yalan resmi tarihe karnımız tok. Sadece susun yeter. Hazırlanacağız. 300 yıl mı gerideyiz görürsün. 300 yıl diye birde g.den rakam uyduruyorsun. Ne aptl birşeysiniz siz ya.

Oh no. s.go. We are fed up with false official history. Just keep quiet. We will prepare, You can see if we are 300 years behind or not. You're also making up numbers like 300 years. What a stupid thing you are.

IDF ground troops are too scared to die thats why they are offering massive $$ for mercenaries to help them. There's already mercenaries from US , France , Spain , Portugal fightin in gaza while IDF only operate armor and their soldiers only do tik tok photoshoot behind the lines.

even the oldest ukraine soldiers perform better than overrate IDF.. maybe IDF should hire some turkish soldiers to help them

Ya bi. s.git. Yalan resmi tarihe karnımız tok. Sadece susun yeter. Hazırlanacağız. 300 yıl mı gerideyiz görürsün. 300 yıl diye birde g.den rakam uyduruyorsun. Ne aptl birşeysiniz siz ya.

Oh no. s.go. We are fed up with false official history. Just keep quiet. We will prepare, You can see if we are 300 years behind or not. You're also making up numbers like 300 years. What a stupid thing you are.
Resmi tarih derken? İbrahim Müteferrika'dan önce matbaa vardı da resmi tarih mi yazmadı? :cheesy:

Evet, 300 yıl geç geldi bize. O arada adamlar neler yaptılar git James Burke ün connections belgeselini izle.

1700563978376.png

All jokes aside, I just hope it ends quickly. The outcome is certain. Dragging it out only prolongs human suffering.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom