What's new

Israelis worry over U.S. defense cutbacks

I think when (IF) FSA win the civil war, US will say they are terrorists and take the Syria ( war on terror )....a best way to overthrown AL Asad and then take the Syria....bcz then Syria is weak and ppl are not with FSA....:triniti:
France services said that US gave support to some salafist groups in Mali , to support the "not worst" of them. But it was a total miss from US.
I think that USA are totally loosing the battle against extremism
Not only that but they totally ... don't understand what is happening in the world

Their policy is like in Afghanistan support against soviets:
they don't try to understand : they need to trust a friendly country in a region
they work on the basis of a friend choosen... so this friend can manipulate them so much
it was for talibans created by this friend , now it is by Qatar and co

I don't forget to say France services found Qatar was helping the terrorists in Mali
until France helped to kick them out

But are USA so stupid to not see anything or is it better to keep a hell in any country to weaken it?
I wonder.

France services said that US gave support to some salafist groups in Mali , to support the "not worst" of them. But it was a total miss from US.
I think that USA are totally loosing the battle against extremism
Not only that but they totally ... don't understand what is happening in the world

Their policy is like in Afghanistan support against soviets:
they don't try to understand : they need to trust a friendly country in a region
they work on the basis of a friend choosen... so this friend can manipulate them so much
it was for talibans created by this friend , now it is by Qatar and co

I don't forget to say France services found Qatar was helping the terrorists in Mali
until France helped to kick them out

But are USA so stupid to not see anything or is it better to keep a hell in any country to weaken it?
I wonder.

USA cant believe that the age of them to rule the world is finishing now.........
they are not ganna leading world any more.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom