What's new

Israel’s Deadliest Submarines Are Nearly Ready

Moreover, whats so special about these submarines?
Largest and most modern German built submarines, largest fuel cell submarines.

Pakistani-build Agosta 90-B submarine is AIP equipped and has 2083 tons displacement (same as the most latest Israel Dolphin II being tested in Germany)..
Dolphin is 2400 t and its modern design based on 212, while Agosta is from 1970-es.

Sorry for going OT,but any plans for a bigger Space launcher?
Very unlikely. Due to its location Israel has to launch against the Earth rotation, which is very uneconomical.

:lol:

Who are you kidding?

your people don't even have toilets, and you are poor as fcuk.

You can not spend money as Arabs do. That is a "fact" ...stop being such an inferiority-complex stricken person.

Moreover, You don't have any "deals" with israel..LMAO!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

India's U.N vote against Israel represents the fact that india has not changed its stance viz-a-viz Israel-Palestine conflict..

anyways, hindutva losers can be all macho on internet..while in reality, hindus remain a defeated, humiliated, and raped people..and most of them who get a chance serve in Arab World anyways :lol:

1.I am not kidding
2.Off Topic[but that was expected from you]
3.Oh yes we can do that,we got a budget of 38.35 Billion dollars [Just look at some of our recent deals]
4.ok now i think you are just plain Stupid,there is Barak 8 joint development,there is Phalcon Awacs ,there is IWI Guns & what not
5.Really,is that's why we are boosting Israeli Economy with Billions of Dollars of Deals

You do realize that Modern Day Pakistan was most affected by Arab Invasions

Your own article says that missile is a reverse-engineered copy of an old, out-dated Soviet missile from 1960's....
as much as i'm surprised to read that , i'm more fascinated by ur jealousy my "muslim" friend .

firstly there is absolutely no evidence that hoot is RE shekval , and to confirm this claim u have to know that russia has not sold any of these missiles to any country . and iran and russia are the only two countries in possession of such tech . even USofA couldnt do that since the attempts to sabotage shekval by CIA in russia failed miserably .

secondly ;

the designs started in 1960s but due to its sophistication, the first product was deployed in 1990s . now go cry some where else :lol:

u know shyte abt military equipment and all u did was reading "wikipedia" and u didnt even bother to read it all :lol:

Announced as being deployed in the early 1990s, although previously operational as early as 1977,[1] the Shkval is designed as a countermeasure against torpedoes launched by undetected enemy submarines. It may also be used as a counter to incoming torpedoes whereby it is launched at the enemy submarine, forcing it to evade, and hopefully cutting the guidance wire to the enemy torpedo in the process.

Shkval nose cone

Shkval rear, showing the guidance fins and the electronics connector
The speed of the VA-111 far exceeds that of any standard torpedo currently fielded by NATO. This speed is a result ofsupercavitation: the torpedo is, in effect, flying in a gas bubble created by outward deflection of water by its specially shapednose cone and the expansion of gases from its engine. By keeping water from coming into contact with the surface of the body of the torpedo, drag is significantly reduced, allowing extremely high speeds.

Launched from 533 mm torpedo tubes, the VA-111 exits the tube at 50 knots (93 km/h). Shortly afterwards, its liquid-fuel rocket ignites and propels it to speeds of up to 200 knots (370 km/h). Some reports indicate that speeds of 250+ knots may be achieved, and that work on a 300-knot (560 km/h) version was underway.[2] The rocket engine uses a combination of high test peroxide and kerosene; the propellant tanks contain about 1500 kg of hydrogen peroxide and 500 kg of kerosene.[3]

Early designs may have relied solely on an inertial guidance system.[4][5] The initial design was intended for nuclear warheaddelivery. Later designs reportedly include terminal guidance and conventional warheads of 210 kg (460 lb).[6]

The torpedo controls its direction using four fins that skim the inner surface of the supercavitation envelope. To change direction, the fin or fins on the inside of the desired turn are extended, and the opposing fins are retracted. To make faster turns, the push plate on the nose can be used to control the shape of the bubble the missile is traveling in.

currently , there is no upgrade for these missiles installed and they are still the most capable and advanced torpedoes in russia/iran and most possibly the world ;)

peace

Unless Iran has reached the technological advancement that of USA...Israel has nothing to fear about this weapon.
facepalm

the subs are built by germany . also hezbollah took sa'ar and merkava down , guess iran can do a little bigger ;)

How will you locate Israeli submarines to begin with?
o_O

any professional military analyst will ROTFLMAO to that .

i'm out

We dnt need to lick any one cause we bought our weapons with our own money but it cant said for some who got weapons with begging, aid and loan.
Pakistan US relationship is business ,,,,,,,,,,,, US is getting work through Pakistan ,,,,, in return they give weapons ,,,,, on the other hand ,,,,, India has defaulted 3 times ........ Pakistan ,,,,, hmmmmmmmm never!

:lol: pakistan if also getting bucket-loads of US aid...........but punny jihadist are f@cking pakistani
they have done a tremendous damage to Pakistan ......... Good bad times comes to every nation ....... no issue of past as right now situation is getting under controlled completely ;) ,,,,,,,,,,,, when every day is getting better than previous day you are at right track

israel has one of world best defence industries. india should collaborate with israel
gotta agree Israelis make some good weapons with U.S funding of course.
-Rifles
-Missiles
-Radars
-Tanks
-Etc..

as much as i'm surprised to read that , i'm more fascinated by ur jealousy my "muslim" friend .

I am not jealous. I just read it on wikipedia that according to experts, Iranian missile might be a reversed engineered copy of Russian missile.

the designs started in 1960s but due to its sophistication, the first product was deployed in 1990s . now go cry some where else :lol:

I am not crying. Majority of Pakistanis want nothing but good for Iran.

We also hope that proxy war between Iran and Arabs stop and there should be good relations between the two.

Shkval nose cone

Do you have any picture of Iranian missile?

currently , there is no upgrade for these missiles installed and they are still the most capable and advanced torpedoes in russia/iran and most possibly the world ;)

peace

How do we know its most advanced?

Moreover, what submarines Iran has deployed these weapons on?

Iranian-build submarines are small, very tiny floating boats.

Can Iran build bigger submarines?

o_O

any professional military analyst will ROTFLMAO to that .

i'm out

What so hilarious? Detecting AIP equipped Israeli submarines would be very hard. No?

LOL.

indians aint Saudis. You can't buy whatever you feel like.

Moreover, whats so special about these submarines?

Pakistan has similar submarines equipped with AIP for years now!

Pakistani-build Agosta 90-B submarine is AIP equipped and has 2083 tons displacement (same as the most latest Israel Dolphin II being tested in Germany)..Moreover, other than torpedoes, it can carry anti-ship weapons like these missiles

640px-Exocet_AM39_P1220892-detoured.jpg

Now, Pakistan is looking at even more sophisticated submarines to upgrade its fleet.

Yeah, like it backed Israel recently when India, along with the world, voted yes to the resolution calling to investigate probably war-crimes of Israel in Gaza.

LMAO.

bunch of internet hindutva losers licking israel's *** doesn't mean that india will support israel's colonialism.
well we arent as rich as saudies but still we are much much in class to buy dolphins dont worry about us we are not begging for soft loans or "war remitence" niether do owr economy is on vantilator called "IMF lonas & US AID":haha:

we can buy what we want and every one is ready to sell whatever we want to buy be it americans , israelies , french , germans or russians ever wondered why :azn:

I am not jealous. I just read it on wikipedia that according to experts, Iranian missile might be a reversed engineered copy of Russian missile.
wikipedia is written by ppl like u and me . but still , it mentions that according to "experts" its an RE version of shekval .

i myself dont see any single reason why should russia sell the most advanced torpedo in its arsenal to iran .

we are not strong allies , remember ?

Majority of Pakistanis want nothing but good for Iran.
same here . i donno why all these flame wars going on though , its a pity

Moreover, what submarines Iran has deployed these weapons on?
Kilo subs , fateh class , and in future besat class .

Iranian-build submarines are small, very tiny floating boats.
thats not true , i assume u r talking abt the gadir class of subs which are relatively small due to their mission

iran currently operates 4 different class of subs (in future 5) only one of these classes is gadir class .

they are specially designed to operate inside very shallow waters of PG . thats why they are small

What so hilarious? Detecting AIP equipped Israeli submarines would be very hard. No?

mate , thats not how it works .

the designer of F-16 and A-10 talks abt F-35 and its "stealth" capabilities , this might give u a hint of what happens on the ground .

a good chance Israel subs have nuclear cruise missile. how many and how powerful who knows. probably enough to level all of the Middle East and other parts of the world if they felt like it.
only god knows

Back
Top Bottom