What's new

Israel's Pain gets worse as Pakistan's WMD capability grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCA Tejas dud mossed is already hell bent on destroying pakistan but i dont see it happening any time soon ....we have ISI on our side which is known to carry out some of the most dangerous missions without modern tech and is capable of destroying some of the most secured countries single handedly (russia)thats y Israel and others dont try to provoke us cuz they know the consequences...

Hi,
Its a fact that israel doesn't have what it takes to strike a nuclear state not even America can do that, without having having credible knowledge of nukes location, and America itself has admitted that she doesn't know where Pakistan is hiding her nukes, not to mention despite having Air force option Pakistan also happens to have a robust ballistic missile programme, so no country can attack Pakistan with dreams that it can escape unharmed :cheers: . face it guys that is how things work in a nuclear environment, that's is why nukes are called the biggest deterrence weapon irrelevant of economy, Oscars, cities, Nobel awards:bunny: that is why Israel and America are trying to rub others nose in, regarding Irans nuclear programme because they know once Iran gets them no f-22 or f117 can stop Iran:agree:

what did you said:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

India did that task as early as in1971... do you want that taste once more....:rofl::rofl:

Try it we will be more than happy to serve ur country with nukes :cheesy:
just kidding .

Don't worry bro ur government is not tht fool to do it again.
I know they trying very very hard to destabilize us but ur
plans are going to b unsuccessful.Inshaallah :pakistan:

Your army head quarters whas hijaked by the local terrorists and kept army officiers hostage, The people guarding nukes are vulnerable for such attacks, Anyone can Draw an outline of the future outcome.

Sir, why are you deviating from the topic?

The topic is not about military headquaters and more on nuclear installations. And nuclear installations is a national assest that will be more strictly guarded compared to a military headquarters.

Your assumption that just because the military headquarters are attacked, then the nuclear installations will be attacked too.

You basis of assumption is incorrect, and the fact remains that when the nuclear installations of Pakistan is attacked by terrorists, then I will agree to your point of view, till then, don't bother.

Hello You are standing on that side, Iam the one trying to get you out of your paradise.... Arabs did what they could, They had besides having strong economy the arabs lost. pakistans economy is going in loss, and You think you can win the war??? They took on an enemy 10-20 times Bigger than them....And Pakistan is just like eating a cake for them....

and Now you will ask if it was so Why dont they attack pakistan... Simple answer, This is not the era of showing the "Survival of the Fittest" attitude... any mess with them and they will make you pepporoni Pizza.

M.r. Tejas, Arik, Jagjeet, A.R, SShepherd, and others enough of your crap. with your highly evolved brains which aren't more then a gram in weight when accumulate even all. Its enough for guys that we know what do you want to suggest us and we know how powerful Israel and how week is Pakistan in your highly professional thoughts and views.

You also know that we don't give two sh!ts about what dumbs like you think and suggest us. Go and preach your sermons to Israel. We have ample cool heads who know what is better for us and what not.

And BTW I am strictly against bad relations with Israel without justifiable reasons, but given the fact you guys think that it can destroy us in seconds is a peace of pure 100% crap that has sufficiently taken place instead of brains in your heads.

It will sh!t and Piss in its pants even if combined and backed up by Your mighty India, and wont find a heart to attack us. 98/99 is a prove of that.

Given that its 1000s of miles away from us, there isn't a chance of conventional war and WMDs will decide the fate. No doubting in their second strike capabilities, but it wont serve them any good as a tiny piece they will evaporate as a whole nothing leaving behind. however we may get severe bruises but will survive, some of our parts, specially the northern mountainous regions will surely survive and continue to make a come back.

:pakistan:

Adios

Last edited:
M.r. Tejas, Arik, Jagjeet, A.R, SShepherd, and others enough of your crap. with your highly evolved brains which aren't more then a gram in weight when accumulate even all. Its enough for guys that we know what do you want to suggest us and we know how powerful Israel and how week is Pakistan in your highly professional thoughts and views.

You also know that we don't give two sh!ts about what dumbs like you think and suggest us. Go and preach your sermons to Israel. We have ample cool heads who know what is better for us and what not.

And BTW I am strictly against bad relations with Israel with justifiable reasons, but given fact yous think that it can destroy us in seconds is a peace of pure 100% crap that has sufficiently taken place instead of brains in your heads.

It will sh!t and Piss in its pants even if combined and baked up by Your might India, and wont find a heart to attack us. 98/99 is a prove of that.

Given that its 100s of miles away from us, there isn't a chance of conventional war and WMDs will decide the fate. No doubting in their second strike capabilities, but it wont serve them any good as a tiny piece will evaporate as a whole nothing leaving behind. however we may get severe bruises but will some of our parts, specially the northern mountainous regions will surely survive and continue to make a come back.

Adios

Sir ji janay do! looks like kay call centre pay goron ki galian kha kha kay aaj inka dil nahi bhara. So they are here for some more sh!t either provided by us or by kissing Israeli @$$.

Hello You are standing on that side, Iam the one trying to get you out of your paradise.... Arabs did what they could, besides having strong economy the arabs lost. pakistans economy is going in loss, and You think you can win the war??? They took on an enemy 10-20 times Bigger than them....And Pakistan is just like eating a cake for them....

and Now you will ask if it was so Why dont they attack pakistan... Simple answer, This is not the era of showing the "Survival of the Fittest" attitude... any mess with them and they will make you pepporoni Pizza.

Ok that i must say is ur wishful thinking. Do remember israel failed to root out Hizbullah in 2006... only they could do is to kill inocent civilian by bombing them on ground..... and If pakistan is so weak than why india did not did surgical strikes afetr mumbai ???? Ynow i know u will say again that india did not wanted a war.... but remember what ur foriegn minister said after mumbai.... "pakistan is not palestine"....

Try it we will be more than happy to serve ur country with nukes :cheesy:
just kidding .

Don't worry bro ur government is not tht fool to do it again.
I know they trying very very hard to destabilize us but ur
plans are going to b unsuccessful.Inshaallah :pakistan:

Lines from your side were same before 1971...:rofl::rofl:

It's ironic if not naive by the Israeli fan club that you people always resort to the Six day war of 1967. Let me remind you that in their most
recent conflict with Hezbollah, Israelis were forced into a stale mate, despite all the overwhelming Israeli Firepower and hi tech gadgetry, it was probably first time in history of war fare that an organisation without an air force, navy or any other form of armored facility was able to stand it's ground.
It's an open secret that Israelis F-16s were in India on the eve of Pakistan's nuclear tests, but once they realized that Pakistan is no Iraq, the whole exercise was termed as a good well visit.

LCA Tejas dud mossed is already hell bent on destroying pakistan but i dont see it happening any time soon ....we have ISI on our side which is known to carry out some of the most dangerous missions without modern tech and is capable of destroying some of the most secured countries single handedly (russia)thats y Israel and others dont try to provoke us cuz they know the consequences...

But CIA took the credit:D As far as I know US + Pakistan + Afghanistan resulted in USSR's segmentation :woot:

But CIA took the credit:D As far as I know US + Pakistan + Afghanistan resulted in USSR's segmentation :woot:

CIA provided funds and armament, ISI trained and deployed the Mujahideens in Afghanistan, hence your equation is true to that effect.

Lines from your side were same before 1971...:rofl::rofl:

Seems that one session of spanking, wasn't enough for you, don't worry I have decided to dedicate some time for you guys as you badly demand it.

You know what, forget every thing, let me tell you another interesting Fact. Whom do you think will try to stop a possible, if ever possible war between Pakistan and Israel????

Nah, you are thinking wrong.:disagree:

It wont be America or some buddy else, rather it will be your own India. They will try their best to avoid such a situation. And you know why, not because You guys love us but because you would like to save your own A$$.

In any situation of war with Israel we will drag India into this bloody mess, and because of the geographical proximity you will suffer the most, even more then Israel . No doubt we will be goners but nothing will be left on your side as well. now you can deduce yourself, if something is left in your upper chamber, why would India become a protective shield of Pakistan in case of any chance of war between Pak-Israel.

Our policy is,

"Hum to dubay hain snam, tum ko bhi lay dobayingay "

So welcome us, our new friends;)

Adios

Personal attacks. :no:
Though I agree Pakistan is certainly not a weak nations in military terms. But neither Israel is. Plus Israel has clear cut advantage in technological terms where Pakistan has superiority in numbers. However both nations are sevaral thousands miles apart therefore it is Israel who is on slightly upper side, but too convincing.

Again rant par best.
You certainly have saner minds who thinks in a logical way. Not like kids here who claims they can run over that nation anytime.

And BTW I am strictly against bad relations with Israel without justifiable reasons, but given fact yous think that it can destroy us in seconds is a peace of pure 100% crap that has sufficiently taken place instead of brains in your heads.

Again I say Israel can not win over your nation due to several reasons. You have enough defences in place.
BTW, I am with you on reason that Pakistan should develop minimum relation with Israel. If Pakistan can have diplomatic relations with India (its arch-enemy) there is no reason not to have Israel in the list.

It will sh!t and Piss in its pants even if combined and baked up by Your mighty India, and wont find a heart to attack us. 98/99 is a prove of that.

Why Israel would join India against Pakistan. And why India would agree on it. India is not subject of discussion here.

Given that its 1000s of miles away from us, there isn't a chance of conventional war and WMDs will decide the fate. No doubting in their second strike capabilities, but it wont serve them any good as a tiny piece they will evaporate as a whole nothing leaving behind. however we may get severe bruises but will survive, some of our parts, specially the northern mountainous regions will surely survive and continue to make a come back.

Now you are talking sense. If both nations have power equilibrium with each other there are very less chances of any adventure. Beside this, there is no too big clashes on interest here.

adeos amigo...Let me add more for certain members

A few million muslims will perish but still more than a billion Muslims will continue to live where as there'll no israeli will be lost, india? the remaining ones will be called endangered..

Wooo after reading the thread i realize the extent to which our Indian Friends are mental Slaves of Israel.

Come on Guys Israel might have all the high tech gadgets and they might have destroyed 400 Aircraft in a Day.But against whom the Arabs.lol.

We have shot down 5 of the so called best Pilots in the world without a Single Loss and that too in Air to Air Combat.And Frankly if we had sanctioned more Pilots that would had meant the end for Zionist Air force.

Our Indians friends seem to be impressed by Mossad.Well no doubt they are the best but Indians don't seem to have learnt something about ISI too.ISI is that Organization which can defeat a Super Power with a few million dollars and hold up another one.ISI is that Organization of which enemy is so fearful that they have to station million men in order to carry on their Occupation.

Of Course because of the 2500+ kilometers distance between Pak and Israel any war would be fought with only WMDs resulting in the destruction of Both Countries.Unless either Pak makes a strong Presence in Syria and Israel Makes a strong Presence in India.

All in All Pakistan is not Arab that Israel can just bulldoze it.If Israel has the experience of fighting against 5 enemies we also have the experience of holding up to 10 times bigger enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom