What's new

Israel's tweet on India's victory against Pakistan

What were they? I read that Pakistan has been handling the situation with the tenderness of walking on eggshells.

Previously Pakistanis have been "phull support sahab" and plenty of social media trolls still are.

They are not they conceal hatred in their hearts, once you are cornered you will see their fangs.

I think you're describing Arabs and Iranians:

Israel is targeting civilions which is worst crime for humanity.

But i think we should focus on our country, instead on others.

Its Arab countries issue, but they do not give a fk.

Our 80000+ citizens are killed in this country, but majority of our brothers do not want to condemn terrorists due to their sect and are happy for this.

None of any Arab country will fight with India for us or for Kashmiris.
So, focus on Pakistan or Kashmir. Kashmir is Pakistan dispute not Palestine.

Here, people are too stupid and want pak army should fight with Israel.
Pak Generals are not doing right in the country.
It does not mean, we make Pakistan a new Afghanistan or Iraq.

We blame Israel, but not Saudis (who made Israel with UK) and nor stupid Turkish ottoman, who joined un-necessary wars of Hitler.

There are so many things wrong with this sentence.

But where's the strategic victory of Hamas? Since you seem to support them.
Loooool . Now am sure you are a zionist.
Basically all zios deny any victory against them.

But 1400 bitch *** israrli IDF nigga got butcheted lol I even posted uncensored photos of these soldiers butchered and killed on streets.. i can upload the video too if it's allowed.

These filthy Zionist baby killers should handover their women to Hindutva rapist men LOL It will be a win win.
Imagine this new race being born because of such relation.

He will probably be confused .. should he eat kosher and beef or he shouldnt!!
Should he worship statues or shoukd he hate idol worshippers !!
Should he wear that tiny hat or should he draw a red dot over his forehead !!!

Loooool . Now am sure you are a zionist.
Basically all zios deny any victory against them.
Yala khalas,tell me seriously,what was the strategic gains Hamas made from this attack? You claim it was a victory. What did the Palestinians gain strategically with this?

Not only didn't they gain anything but

1.They provoked the IDF into destroying dozens of buildings in the Gaza Strip,they lost men,thousands of civilians including children,they lost millions of dollars in infastracture and equipment.
2.Hamas lost the media war and only Iran and Qatar support them now.
3.They managed to save Israel's government that was on the verge of collapsing.

Yala khalas,tell me seriously,what was the strategic gains Hamas made from this attack? You claim it was a victory. What did the Palestinians gain strategically with this?

Not only didn't they gain anything but

1.They provoked the IDF into destroying dozens of buildings in the Gaza Strip,they lost men,thousands of civilians including children,they lost millions of dollars in infastracture and equipment.
2.Hamas lost the media war and only Iran and Qatar support them now.
3.They managed to save Israel's government that was on the verge of collapsing.
Zio lies : )
hunndreds of dead israeli soldiers with many destroyed metkavas and destroyed bases by some miltia on motorbikes . If thats not a humiliation then you are a punk.

Hamas destroyed the myth of the strong super duper IDF. As you say ( khalas) the idf is a bitch now.

But since IDF is a bitch now it attacks civilians because you see they are angry because they were raped by hamas and they lost their minds.

Anyway hamas won everything .. protests everywhere chanting their name .. they have won.

Back
Top Bottom