What's new

ISRO starts work on 'man mission'

This space craft will come back on its own from the moon? How does this work? Please explain in a plain language. I am a finance guy not a techno freak.

DRDO should learn something from ISRO.

I am happy that ISRO is making us indians proud .i wish ISRO good luck and god bless to make the mission possible . We should not criticize DRDO .DRDO has made india proud too . there are failure that does not mean we should criticize drdo . ISRO is only dedicate to space research while DRDO does research and development in many fields . DRDO have laboratories all over the country but no total dedicated lab to one research and development . I had read earlier that the govt is thinking to have DRDO dedicated lab in one field like research and development in missiles or tank . So that there can be efficiency in development in one field . All i want to say that ISRO and DRDO make INDIANS proud .

This space craft will come back on its own from the moon? How does this work? Please explain in a plain language. I am a finance guy not a techno freak.

with pleasure here you go

c24327670f904636ee11ac555cf9f7fa.jpg

but the gslv mark 2 is itself in the developing stage on which they r planning the ambitious project

also isro needs to to do atleast 5 more sre test before jumping on this space launch

as this is no missile test,after just 2 or 3 test getting inducted

this is far more serious as it involve human lives

and by the the way,hats off to isro:yahoo:definitly on its way to become a space superpower

also i hope in the near future they will start working with drdo and increase its success ratio also

but the gslv mark 2 is itself in the developing stage on which they r planning the ambitious project

also isro needs to to do atleast 5 more sre test before jumping on this space launch

as this is no missile test,after just 2 or 3 test getting inducted

this is far more serious as it involve human lives

and by the the way,hats off to isro:yahoo:definitly on its way to become a space superpower

also i hope in the near future they will start working with drdo and increase its success ratio also

it will be GSLV mark 3 buddy... we have tested it way too many times, ISRO is an organisation with great Integrity, will not let us down.. wait and watch.. And this is not a mooned mission, its a space mission

it will be GSLV mark 3 buddy... we have tested it way too many times, ISRO is an organisation with great Integrity, will not let us down.. wait and watch.. And this is not a mooned mission, its a space mission

i never said this is a mooned mission buddy,and yes i belive in isro

i mistakenly typed it mark 2,yes its mark 3 but still it is only in development phase,and as i said earlier their should be atleast 5 more sre tests before moving on the ambitious project

i never said this is a mooned mission buddy,and yes i belive in isro

i mistakenly typed it mark 2,yes its mark 3 but still it is only in development phase,and as i said earlier their should be atleast 5 more sre tests before moving on the ambitious project

There are many who think this to be a mooned mission so Iam used to quoting it everywhere sorry.. Well this is going to be conducted in 2015, we have lot of time to conduct tests, and there will be a GSLV mark 3 launch this year.... so thats going to be a formidable platform

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom