What's new

ISRO to flight-test GSLV with indigenous cryo on August 19

:hitwall: :hitwall: .. such confidence... in god..

this was a post in fb that i read yesterday , just felt like sharing....

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which
the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know sh!t?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

Looking forward to this one. The intellectual part of my sole wishes sincerely that it succeeds...... minus the nationalist part that wishes it burns and falls in the bay of Bengal (minus) give or take couple hundred kilometers... (eik teer do shikkar)..... :devil:

Looking forward to this one. The intellectual part of my sole wishes sincerely that it succeeds...... minus the nationalist part that wishes it burns and falls in the bay of Bengal (minus) give or take couple hundred kilometers... (eik teer do shikkar)..... :devil:

Yaara, one of these won't kill BD, :frown:

@BDforever .. dekh bhai kya ho raha hai.. tere hote hue.

Last edited by a moderator:
they should test it 4 days prior to the actual schedule :D

this was a post in fb that i read yesterday , just felt like sharing....

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which
the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know ****?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

Quintessential non sequitur.:)

one thing to seek divine intervention and another to believe in astrology.... do they also sacrifice a goat... :no:

They have done their work, praying for a bit of good luck does no harm. Not everyone is an atheist.

They have done their work, praying for a bit of good luck does no harm. Not everyone is an atheist.
you dont have to be atheist to disbelieve in astrology, lucky charm, feng sui, vastu and other such stuff... this is hardcore superstition.

you dont have to be atheist to disbelieve in lucky charm, feng sui, vastu and other such stuff... this is hardcore superstition.

Its not. If they didn't make the rocket, didn't make the satellite, didn't do the ground tests and didn't run the simulations and went and prayed for a successful launch that would be hard core superstition.

How much flatout thrust does this engine produce at it's peak?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom