What's new

Issues of Indian Muslims in US not different from those in India

There is this one thing i find weird....

a Muslim in UK would go up in arms for a Muslim being killed in Iraq. I mean seriously, Muslim in Africa would get mad because of some treatment of Muslims or rioting in Europe !!

think before you rant!

topic: Issues of Indian Muslims in US not different from those in India

how is this even remotely related:crazy:

whats pathetic is your contrymen talking abt who is more civilized and when the they are shown how civilized their own kind is his fellow jumps in and rants "how is that even remotely related?"
Well, i can see now, you were using the marriage of Aishwarya Rai to whatever or whomever to show Indians as uncivilized !! Man, how did i not see this lol!!

and even more pathetic is your fellow indian ranting in other threads not to bring in india vs Pak talks while your indian lobby on PFF has to bring in Pakistan or Islamic terrorism into every topic to cover the reality of your land from being stripped in public.
I am sorry, my land is being stripped in public !! I can hardly type for the shame !!

Oh and ROFL @ Indian Lobby....hey adu, guess what, you , bull n me are a lobby now!:pop:

Cheers!

why did they invade iraq? to show their hatred towards Muslims?:crazy:

Yes they hate muslims...thats why half of the arb states rulers are protected by US. They hate muslims thats why they give Pakistan toys...they hate muslims thats why US mainland is the only safe haven for Muslims in the whole world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom