What's new

It is a message to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 12 year old armchair expert. No worries kiddo, you do not have the capacity to see what I am saying.

dude i m happy with ma capacities ... just go n check urs.

About the underlined statement... Do you seriously think only 25% of PA was at war against India? Would you happen to think that Pakistan (WP) was just a bystander?

Please do not generalize situations - bad for logical arguments.

Indian Army's operations depended upon the situations. In 1971, they emulated Blitzkrieg in EP, and in WP, they would have gone for a conventional war, had WP come out for it. Everything depends on the situation/geography/whatever you wish to call it. What matters in the end is, who achieves one's objectives.

P.S. (No fancy words used here only to help you comprehend my post quickly & clearly).

The geography possessed a logistical nightmare in case of a war which is what exactly happened. In any case we want to spin it, you simply cannot compare 1971 war to any future war considering the obvious things which are different now.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

dude i m happy with ma capacities ... just go n check urs.

Well these kinds of replies make it obvious who you are and what you're capable of (as of now at least).

The geography possessed a logistical nightmare in case of a war which is what exactly happened. In any case we want to spin it, you simply cannot compare 1971 war to any future war considering the obvious things which are different now.

Tell me SMC, is there any war in the history of the world that can be compared to another one?

The wars are not compared on the topography/demography/geography or whatevergraphy. The wars are compared on track records and capacities (not capabilities).

I wonder what would you deduce from this, esp if you do read about the previous wars between India and Pakistan from neutral sources.

I can only hope you recognize neutral sources as sources worth a reliance.

Tell me SMC, is there any war in the history of the world that can be compared to another one?

That's a rhetorical way of putting things. I think you know what I am talking about anyhow. The problem faced in 1971 war will not be a problem in any future war. If that's how you want to hear it.

The wars are not compared on the topography/demography/geography or whatevergraphy. The wars are compared on track records and capacities (not capabilities).

I wonder what would you deduce from this, esp if you do read about the previous wars between India and Pakistan from neutral sources.

I can only hope you recognize neutral sources as sources worth a reliance.

And I hope you can recognize the difference between the results of 1971 war and the results of any other war between India and Pakistan. Regardless what the case is, I hope it is obvious that 1971 war was unique in its own ways and that the same problem faced by Pakistan in 1971 will not be a problem in any future war. That really was my main point.

That's a rhetorical way of putting things. I think you know what I am talking about anyhow. The problem faced in 1971 war will not be a problem in any future war. If that's how you want to hear it.

And I hope you can recognize the difference between the results of 1971 war and the results of any other war between India and Pakistan. Regardless what the case is, I hope it is obvious that 1971 war was unique in its own ways and that the same problem faced by Pakistan in 1971 will not be a problem in any future war. That really was my main point.

Look my friend, about the underlined statement of yours - No I do not know what you are talking about. If it is alright with you to spend some time and effort in making me believe your words, I will be grateful to you.

About the bold part - That is exactly what I am talking about, am I not? No war in the history can be compared with any other! Did India have any previous experience to carry out the 1971 upset? No, it did not!
So it all depends on the capacities of the army and the strategies of the generals. Please stop comparing wars from history to those that may be fought in the future.

About the results of wars apart from 1971, neither is this the right thread, nor would you want me to come up with stuff I can present. Let us leave it for the relevant thread, and not derail this one. Thanks.

After amassing a billion soldiers on the border for a whole year, loosing around 500 men without a shot being fired and then unilaterally pulling back with nothing to show for it'self, only an Indian can be proud of such a hallow glory.

So let me get this right, the million soldiers with all brick and motor were merely moved around to assist the hand full of border guards. ;)

Mobilization is to be in a state of readiness.....

Unlike Pakistan where the civilians play mere puppets with the army playing lord almighty, Indian civilian leadership controls the actions of the army.......It is this civilian leadership that decided not to go to war with Pak....

We are proud of our sane leadership that abstains from indulging in Kargil-like misadventures and actually looks at the cost analysis of a situation rather than be trigger happy...

But if Pakistanis want to go down the path suggesting that somehow the Indian war machine lacks the courage to take on Pak.....then we as Indians prefer not to wake Pakistani's up from their little wet patch......

Do keep in mind.....Had India had a Military dictatorship....the map of South Asia would be very different today.....so there's something our neighbors should be thankful for.....

But the reality isnt going to stop people from trying to add inches to themselves or rationalizing the lack thereof.....

Last edited:
Well I think my point is made, and it was not directed towards you directly but rather other members who were using very simplistic way of thinking.

Well I think my point is made, and it was not directed towards you directly but rather other members who were using very simplistic way of thinking.

If this message was directed at me.

Yes SMC, I have witnessed innumerable times when members here get a little too simplistic while arguing about the outcomes of a war, so I very well understand what you mean.

Secondly, I am not saying with any degree of certainty that India will win a war against Pakistan, but it does not mean that I say that Pakistan will either (against India). Both the countries possess their respective pros, and suffer from their respective cons.

Everything rests with our corresponding objectives which we (our respective governments) aim to achieve. So all I request of you is to make a balanced view of the outcomes of any wars between India and Pakistan in future. Please, unlike the majority of the members here, do not let your patriotism blind you.

u r safe till now ..because our ministers not have balls ...
but thing are totally different now... lets go for war

is bar ya to tum nahi ya ham nahi

Mamoun ji, gand mein dam tha tauo bombay drama kei baad ,kya huwa!

so com on 4 the war, mein bi ak-47 nu oil la kei rhak lawan !! when u will attack!:yahoo:?

and we continue with the unsubstantiated accusations against Pakistan ..

... aside from the fact that threatening to 'prosecute' any individual who attacks India is a laughable threat. The LeT, if it was behind the Mumbai attacks, is probably ROFLAO.

Even as you talk so big right now, another Pakistani is arrested for planting the bomb at the Times Square, visibly the second such attempt after the 9 11 episode..

Somehow I do not understand this aspect, every where wherever there is a threat, there is a Pakistani/Origin involved...

Every threat of terrorism against any country, race or people today emanates out of Pakistan..

So no wonder your FM tones down his "demand" for extradition of Kasav and "Co-operates" with the FBI in connection with the bomb planter...

If this message was directed at me.

Yes SMC, I have witnessed innumerable times when members here get a little too simplistic while arguing about the outcomes of a war, so I very well understand what you mean.

Secondly, I am not saying with any degree of certainty that India will win a war against Pakistan, but it does not mean that I say that Pakistan will either (against India). Both the countries possess their respective pros, and suffer from their respective cons.

Everything rests with our corresponding objectives which we (our respective governments) aim to achieve. So all I request of you is to make a balanced view of the outcomes of any wars between India and Pakistan in future. Please, unlike the majority of the members here, do not let your patriotism blind you.

Yes it was directed towards you, and well I am not speculating what will happen in the future wars. I was merely responding to some very simplistic comments from other members who were implicitly saying any future wars will go down like 1971 war and ignoring the geographical differences in any future war.

Pakistan's enemies can take their messages and shove it up their collective behinds.

Not quite possible if you are also keeping Pakistani elements within the purview of things....how can one do it himself with his own..I mean ...:sick:

lol, do u now about maoist, i have heard that they are F****** very hardly !!!:what:

yea i heard about them.

But do you know India don't need to send even few military to deal with them, UNLIKE where whole pakistan has shaken by talibans. ISI and pakistan army wants to finish talibans. (i hope so).

for maoist, the police is enought for now. :smitten:

lol, you know sometimes complex thinking make things go round. so try simple thinkking once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom