What's new

It is a message to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i heard about them.

But do you know India don't need to send even few military to deal with them, UNLIKE where whole pakistan has shaken by talibans. ISI and pakistan army wants to finish talibans. (i hope so).

for maoist, the police is enought for now. :smitten:

lol, i don't think so, I think it's will be impossible to control maoist,2,3 years after!!!

About TTp talibans, pakistan army is busy to send them to hell, and inshALLAh very soon, afgan talibans will send ttp maters to the Hell too! :)

lol, i don't think so, I think it's will be impossible to control maoist,2,3 years after!!!

About TTp talibans, pakistan army is busy to send them to hell, and inshALLAh very soon, afgan talibans will send ttp maters to the Hell too! :)

No, man I am right and you are wrong. :D

future is future, so nobody knows about it.

But let's talk about now. For now India police is enought for maoists. :agree:

it's good to hear that your army is sending them to hell. :D

Last edited:

If ur pakistani army is busy sending them to hell then how come they have killed more than some 6,000 Pakistani civilians in 2009 .If u take the total number of civilians killed by maoists for a decade excluding the police this high casuality will not come .Both this maoist and Taliban are confined to a particular region but if u take the indian maoists they have attacked villages in jarkhand,bihar,orissa not the cities but in pakistan u can see attack in karachi,lahore and all important cities
so try to reconside ur statement when u said ur army is sending Taliban to hell :yahoo: and i also beleive CRPF & police is enough to finish the maoists

Hey Guys this thread was for only Mumbai attack happened almost 18 months back. Court has given judgement and its clear now what will be the end result for it.

Why all are fighting for old war game results. History is history and world knows what happened and what is the current geography. Why simply deraling the thread?

Mod. pls remove unwanted posts and close this thread.

Even as you talk so big right now, another Pakistani is arrested for planting the bomb at the Times Square, visibly the second such attempt after the 9 11 episode..

Somehow I do not understand this aspect, every where wherever there is a threat, there is a Pakistani/Origin involved...

Every threat of terrorism against any country, race or people today emanates out of Pakistan..

So no wonder your FM tones down his "demand" for extradition of Kasav and "Co-operates" with the FBI in connection with the bomb planter...
What does that have to do with either of my points?

And how many Western women raped in India is it now?

If you are going to engage in nonsensical mud slinging, there is plenty to throw back as well.

is a message to Pakistan that they should not export terror to India. If they do and if the terrorists are apprehended, we will be able to bring them to justice and give them exemplary punishment

A message to Pakistan
Well, We've been waiting for Indian army from last two years. Still no body appeared. Seems like India is a very big country that even in today's age it takes years for orders to come from Delhi to Army Headquarters.

Every body knows India doesn't need Pakistani newly born terrorism since they've got their own from decades (Moaists).

Mobilization is to be in a state of readiness.....
Wars are known to have finished in shorter duration than the period it took for mobilization .
Unlike Pakistan where the civilians play mere puppets with the army playing lord almighty, Indian civilian leadership controls the actions of the army.......It is this civilian leadership that decided not to go to war with Pak....
So the civilian leadership orders a million man to the border, keeps them at bay for almost a year causing the deaths of some 500 soldiers and orders a soul destroying withdrawal. Glad we don't have such clay footed set up.
We are proud of our sane leadership that abstains from indulging in Kargil-like misadventures and actually looks at the cost analysis of a situation rather than be trigger happy...
@ Boards don't hit back is the famous saying hence the likes of Gujarat genocide is right down their alley.
But if Pakistanis want to go down the path suggesting that somehow the Indian war machine lacks the courage to take on Pak.....then we as Indians prefer not to wake Pakistani's up from their little wet patch......
I am sure Bollywood produces enough arm pit music to tickle your fancy.
Do keep in mind.....Had India had a Military dictatorship....the map of South Asia would be very different today.....so there's something our neighbors should be thankful for.....
Sadly, Bhutan and Sikkim are not celebrating your statement.
But the reality isnt going to stop people from trying to add inches to themselves or rationalizing the lack thereof.....
When your giant neighbor is obsessed with you, realistically that translates into something to be proud of. :cheers:

Do keep in mind.....Had India had a Military dictatorship....the map of South Asia would be very different today.....so there's something our neighbors should be thankful for.....

Trying to tell us your army is insane? welcome to the jungle..rightly map would have been different today perhaps gujarat/maharashtra in Pakistan? lol don't be insane with your statements..
you realize our forces are always in DEFCON 2/1

Wars are known to have finished in shorter duration than the period it took for mobilization .

Ever heard of Sabre rattling?......
If we can achieve our goals by merely mobilizing and having the world take notice of our concerns.....why would that be a bad option?

So the civilian leadership orders a million man to the border, keeps them at bay for almost a year causing the deaths of some 500 soldiers and orders a soul destroying withdrawal. Glad we don't have such clay footed set up.

Im sure your country would prefer to send its jawans dressed as "mujahideen" for a faux-cause to capture a few heights in Kashmir....only to be returned in body bags....effectively even being rejected by their own countrymen/army in the process....
Wonder whos leadership is flaky here.....

@ Boards don't hit back is the famous saying hence the likes of Gujarat genocide is right down their alley.

Nice try....try not changing the topic.....
Besides....does E.Pak ring any bells?

I am sure Bollywood produces enough arm pit music to tickle your fancy.

How I get mine.....Thats my business Sir....:D

You should be concerned more about those knucklechildren you lay on.....:D

Sadly, Bhutan and Sikkim are not celebrating your statement.

I think when a Bhutanese or a Sikkimise person makes that claim....Ill take it with more than a grain of salt....until then...:wave:

When your giant neighbor is obsessed with you, realistically that translates into something to be proud of. :cheers:

Whatever floats your boat......:cheers:

Last edited:
what a blunder .....
1965 war .... Pakistan captured more than 100 km of indian territory and indian dreams to take a tea in Lahore Jim khana turned into a reality of defeat.
1999 war .... is this a failure of pakistan army? .... i must say hahaha ... it is the india and not pakistan who had been crying wildly in the whole world that these were pakistanis and not mujahideen .... all the casualities we suffered were due to the cowardness of the indian army when Pakistan army were moving down and indian army got the peaks ..... this was the cowardness .... typical Indian army .... first cry and then kill with the knife in the back ....

And

Dont worry my indian friends and dont trust your media ..... Infact indian government does not have influence on more than 40% of their territory .... it is not only the mumbai aur delhi on which india comprised off..... hahahaha

Salute to Pakistan Army .... ISI rocks:pakistan:

Trying to tell us your army is insane? welcome to the jungle..rightly map would have been different today perhaps gujarat/maharashtra in Pakistan? lol don't be insane with your statements..
you realize our forces are always in DEFCON 2/1

The point Im trying to make is, that if India was in the same position as it is today under a military dictatorship, the army would have made no hesitations in waging war post 26/11 etc........

Had the armed forces been in control......things would be a lot harder for Pakistan and India's neighbors....

Its a fact....so no denying it.......

what a blunder .....
1965 war .... Pakistan captured more than 100 km of indian territory and indian dreams to take a tea in Lahore Jim khana turned into a reality of defeat.
1999 war .... is this a failure of pakistan army? .... i must say hahaha ... it is the india and not pakistan who had been crying wildly in the whole world that these were pakistanis and not mujahideen .... all the casualities we suffered were due to the cowardness of the indian army when Pakistan army were moving down and indian army got the peaks ..... this was the cowardness .... typical Indian army .... first cry and then kill with the knife in the back ....

And

Dont worry my indian friends and dont trust your media ..... Infact indian government does not have influence on more than 40% of their territory .... it is not only the mumbai aur delhi on which india comprised off..... hahahaha

Salute to Pakistan Army .... ISI rocks

Ever heard of Sabre rattling?......
If we can achieve our goals by merely mobilizing and having the world take notice of our concerns.....why would that be a bad option?

eee We're scared..watching bollywood movies too much?

Im sure your country would prefer to send its jawans dressed as "mujahideen" for a faux-cause to capture a few heights in Kashmir....only to be returned in body bags....effectively even being rejected by their own countrymen/army in the process....
Wonder whos the flake here.....

Watch your bloody mouth you are reported for this post.

Nice try....try not changing the topic.....
Besides....does E.Pak ring any bells?

you started it now you're telling others to not change the topic are you insane!
you endians have the habit of stucked in the past.? want me to remind you again?
Nukes
Billistic missles
cruise missiles
and more and more; i don't know how old are you perhaps 14 years old or either too immature up there don't compare bangladesh to Pakistan..

ofcourse we're like diamonds that's why you're so obsessed with us for the past 63 years and unfortunately couldn't get hold of us and even more frustration for you guys now that we're successful nuclear power...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom