What's new

Italy, Egypt To Sign Mega Arms Deal Includes 24 Eurofighters, 24 M346 Trainers and 6 Frigates

As we all know this is financed by UAE and KSA, they want small numbers of different platforms for Egypt.

Well we dont know that for sure. Dumb question, but do you think KSA, UAE, Qatar or Kuwait could finance deals like this for the Pakistani military? I think KSA paid for up to 50% of Pakistan's atomic bomb projects .

Well we dont know that for sure. Dumb question, but do you think KSA, UAE, Qatar or Kuwait could finance deals like this for the Pakistani military? I think KSA paid for up to 50% of Pakistan's atomic bomb projects .

Such deals are usually secret and no one knows what has been promised. But its clear that since Pakistan rejected sending army to yemen, the arabs have lost trust in us and finding alternative security assurances. Egypt economy is not good enough to support such extravagant buying and hence many experts believe its KSA and UAE money.

Such deals are usually secret and no one knows what has been promised. But its clear that since Pakistan rejected sending army to yemen, the arabs have lost trust in us and finding alternative security assurances. Egypt economy is not good enough to support such extravagant buying and hence many experts believe its KSA and UAE money.
Speculations and false assumptions don't work here..

Egypt has collateral that allows it to buy anything it wants:

The total value of the Egyptian reserve is worth at least $1.5 trillion.. according to experts in the field..
Zohr alone is worth some $160 billion..
egypt-offshore-eni-blocks-sep18

Bloomberg says Egypt on course to become one of world's top 10 gas exporters

https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/3/96979/Bloomberg-says-Egypt-on-course-to-become-one-of-world

This is apart from the Red Sea, Where work hasn't started yet. It is considered a virgin area.. The Chinese seismic survey ship confirmed that the Red Sea contained huge quantities of gas..

Last edited:

The total value of the Egyptian reserve is worth at least $1.5 trillion.. according to experts in the field..

https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/3/96979/Bloomberg-says-Egypt-on-course-to-become-one-of-world

This is apart from the Red Sea, Where work hasn't started yet. It is considered a virgin area.. The Chinese seismic survey ship confirmed that the Red Sea contained huge quantities of gas..

So they havent sold anything yet and already spending the assumed future income? The people of Egypt are suffering while the dictator is spending billions on stupid and dumb expensive buying. One month into a war and all those planes would be grounded.

So they havent sold anything yet and already spending the assumed future income? The people of Egypt are suffering while the dictator is spending billions on stupid and dumb expensive buying. One month into a war and all those planes would be grounded.

You shouldn't post comments you have absolutely 0 knowledge about. You can hate on Egypt all you want but for the love of God at least skim through this thread and make an tiny effort to see what he is doing for the country and not just the military:

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates | Page 37 | Pakistan Defence

What is happening IN THE COUNTRY is because of Sisi's brilliance (that is only now coming to light in the western world and he's getting rave reviews it's incredible) as far as infrastructure planned and the effort put into eliminating the slums by building hundreds of affordable living buildings to give the poorest a much better life to live. Ain't gonna happen overnight.

And when your gas fields are modestly estimated at $1.3 trillion, only a fool would wait to take advantage of that. Never wait when you can make things better now rather than later. Egypt is already self sufficient in gas and the engineers are planning the pipeline that will pass from Egypt through possible Cyprus and to Greece and Europe. This isn't child's play ooof.

The reason people here focus on him in a negative way is because of the rumors that he killed 10 millions Egyptians in the so called Rabaa massacre BUT most of us are military aficionados and when we see this incredible pace of modernizing with some of the most expensive jets and frigates that's all people think he's doing lol.

Just a small snippet courtesy of @The SC I borrowed a quote from you from the national projects tread hope you don't mind

Egypt inaugurates the biggest complex for secured documents as part of digital transformation plane

Top 10 giant Egyptian projects - some of which entered Guinness world record

Egypt is building 1000 bridges & jumps 90 places in Road Quality Index - Egypt is rising

Russia is building the 4 nuclear reactor facilities in Egypt and soon enough, Egypt will be the energy hub exporter in the region! That is why you need a super strong military on top of all of that.

Look at that map and how fortunate are we that Zohr landed in one of our quadrant's an not Israel's! Wow what a great break. The other advantage is looking at that legend at the top right and we have the only two gas processing plants in all of the Eastern Mediterranean.

You shouldn't post comments you have absolutely 0 knowledge about. You can hate on Egypt all you want but for the love of God at least skim through this thread and make an tiny effort to see what he is doing for the country and not just the military:

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates | Page 37 | Pakistan Defence

What is happening IN THE COUNTRY is because of Sisi's brilliance (that is only now coming to light in the western world and he's getting rave reviews it's incredible) as far as infrastructure planned and the effort put into eliminating the slums by building hundreds of affordable living buildings to give the poorest a much better life to live. Ain't gonna happen overnight.

And when your gas fields are modestly estimated at $1.3 trillion, only a fool would wait to take advantage of that. Never wait when you can make things better now rather than later. Egypt is already self sufficient in gas and the engineers are planning the pipeline that will pass from Egypt through possible Cyprus and to Greece and Europe. This isn't child's play ooof.

The reason people here focus on him in a negative way is because of the rumors that he killed 10 millions Egyptians in the so called Rabaa massacre BUT most of us are military aficionados and when we see this incredible pace of modernizing with some of the most expensive jets and frigates that's all people think he's doing lol.

Just a small snippet courtesy of @The SC I borrowed a quote from you from the national projects tread hope you don't mind

Russia is building the 4 nuclear reactor facilities in Egypt and soon enough, Egypt will be the energy hub exporter in the region! That is why you need a super strong military on top of all of that.

Look at that map and how fortunate are we that Zohr landed in one of our quadrant's an not Israel's! Wow what a great break. The other advantage is looking at that legend at the top right and we have the only two gas processing plants in all of the Eastern Mediterranean.

Just coz i hate ur dictator doesnt mean i hate Egyptians. The thing is, its all well and good when the dictatorship is in prime but later on u find alot. I hope Egypt progresses but would have been nice to let the people of Egypt rule Egypt and not some pharoahs offspring dictator.

Just coz i hate ur dictator doesnt mean i hate Egyptians. The thing is, its all well and good when the dictatorship is in prime but later on u find alot. I hope Egypt progresses but would have been nice to let the people of Egypt rule Egypt and not some pharoahs offspring dictator.

You can hate him all you want, I'm not sure why, really. I've shown you so many great things he's done I mean, I despise Erdogan and he's a worst dictator than Sisi could ever dream of. Yet I couldn't care less what he's babbling about especially now when he's realized he's opened his big fat trap against Sisis and causing all this friction and then harbors all the MB terrorist fleeing from Egypt?!?! And on top of all that, here's a guy who changed the rules of powers from prime minister to presidency just to maintain full power and he's a good guy? loool

You're basing things on the future when all the indications are nothing but positive. No one knows what the future holds but the plans that have been laid out have been done to perfection.

You can hate him all you want, I'm not sure why, really. I've shown you so many great things he's done I mean, I despise Erdogan and he's a worst dictator than Sisi could ever dream of. Yet I couldn't care less what he's babbling about especially now when he's realized he's opened his big fat trap against Sisis and causing all this friction and then harbors all the MB terrorist fleeing from Egypt?!?! And on top of all that, here's a guy who changed the rules of powers from prime minister to presidency just to maintain full power and he's a good guy? loool

You're basing things on the future when all the indications are nothing but positive. No one knows what the future holds but the plans that have been laid out have been done to perfection.

So Erdogan who got elected is a dictator but that sweaty sisi is not?? Lolz even trump called him his "favourite dictator".
if MB is terrorist than that means more than half the country are terrorist supporters? Do u ppl even know the meaning of terrorists or just use that word for ur benefit like westerners do?

So Erdogan who got elected is a dictator but that sweaty sisi is not?? Lolz even trump called him his "favourite dictator".

Trump LOL! Yeah Trump is the best example I wonder where erdogan falls in that orange baboon's list of favorite dictators? lmao. The guy who's changed the rules to give himself constant power is a shinning example?

if MB is terrorist than that means more than half the country are terrorist supporters? Do u ppl even know the meaning of terrorists or just use that word for ur benefit like westerners do?

Again you're taking about our country and the percentages of people who are MB supporters when I told you research more before posting. Just because he miraculously got elected like the Orange Baboon, doesn't mean jack squat as to who supported him. That's why it was a matter of less than a year after Morsi's ousting that they disappeared mostly to Turkey. Mmmm...I wonder why they chose Turkey?

The people of Egypt are suffering while the dictator is spending billions on stupid and dumb expensive buying. One month into a war and all those planes would be grounded.

One month ? even a few days

France,İtaly,Greece,Germany wants to steal oil-gas reserves from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

if SISI buys French-İtalian-German Warships to fight Turkey
then only Turkish UCAVs will be enough to turn FREMM or MEKO-A200 Frigates into crap of metal in the Eastern Mediterranean

10 AKINCI UCAVs can carry 80 KUZGUN joint strike munitions for swarm attack on Frigates
and no any chance to survive

80 KUZGUN joint strike munitions : $8 millon
1 FREMM or MEKO-A200 Frigate : $500 million

Last edited:
One month ? even a few days

France,İtaly,Greece,Germany wants to steal oil-gas reserves from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

if SISI buys French-İtalian-German Warships to fight Turkey
then only Turkish UCAVs will be enough to turn FREMM or MEKO-A200 Frigates into crap of metal in the Eastern Mediterranean

10 AKINCI UCAVs can carry 80 KUZGUN joint strike munitions for swarm attack on Frigates
and no any chance to survive

80 KUZGUN joint strike munitions : $8 millon
1 FREMM or MEKO-A200 Frigate : $500 million
Ah man for the god sake get out of Arabic threads
That fremm ship you say is not a target ship it have defence systems and a cigarette missile of a miniature UAV can't sink them

If you haven't noticed, Erdogan has corrected his coarse towards Arabs and EU... whatever the underlying reason were.
Infact, now Erdogan is helping Macron to hunt war mongering crazies in France.

Pakistan should focus on charity, which they might win from the those bribes.
World out side Pakistan not function the way Imran Khan tells you.
And I was told shaitan is locked up during Ramadan. This one slipped through

Ah man for the god sake get out of Arabic threads
That fremm ship you say is not a target ship it have defence systems and a cigarette missile of a miniature UAV can't sink them

We have seen Russian PANTSIR , BUK and S300 Air Defense Systems against Turkish TB-2 UCAVs in Syria,Libya and in Nagorno Karabakh conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia

Turkish UCAVs destroyed most modern Russian Air Defense Systems

now huge AKINCI UCAV which carry 8 KUZGUN joint strike munitions with IIR seeker to hit even moving Warships

Egypt buys FREMM Frigates armed with only 16x SAMs ... so pathetic

10 AKINCI UCAVs can carry 80 KUZGUN joint strike munitions for swarm attack on FREMM Frigate
and no any chance to survive ...

AKINCI UCAV can carry even 280 km SOM-C anti ship missile

Last edited:
Actually realty fact

I don't think this is all KSA or UAE funding but Egypt's economy is doing great. It magically just boosted
The Rafale deal was at least partially funded by the UAE, but since 2018 I believe trading and funding was reduced to minimal between the countries. The Egyptian Government has widely broadened its tax policy both in terms of value and sectors. As well as running most of the banks in Egypt which makes such expenditure natural IMO.
The suffering is decreasing, really... many rural neighborhoods have been rebuild by the military and the education is being reformed. Many infrastructural projects are under constructions in the Sinai (which caused anger among the residents). Increasing agriculture in the western desert, building modern universities for the cities of The Valley, providing devices for national high school pupils across the country and so on...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom