What's new

Italy lied to us: Will we hit back or stay a banana republic?

@arp2041 Casual baat boli thi. Fokat main hyper hone ki jaroorat nahin hai. Main bhi sunta hun, kabhi khud bhi sun liya kar.

Election ke time main mere state main hi nahin tha.

Jahan tak rahi baat samjhane ki, mujhe maloom hai main kya kar raha hun. Tu apna kaam kar, mujhe mera karne de. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in this case. Italian Government is to be blamed. How can India not believe an surety from the Italian Government??

Italian Government by doing this has brought disrepute to Italy. Now who will believe Italy?

thiis people

since we are involved in another tangle with the Italians over the Agusta WestLand chopper payoffs, but the fact that Sonia heads the ruling party is not an irrelevant issue in this case.

this is the issue...nothing about guts or diplomatic clout..

the italians got the congress by the balls in the chopper scam case...the deal is marines for quiet burial of the chopper case related documents which would now not be handed to india and the congress family goes free once again...

If our jails served Pizza in place of Biryani, Italian marines would have surely come back.
Quite naturally, Italians don't have a taste for Biryani. :cry:

I have said many times, to ignore your ugly two faced bastard ***.So tell me what shooting and blasting the Italians are doing to Pak?
Aa gaya naa gaaliyon pe. :omghaha:

Terrorists maar rahe hain Pakistan main. Pata nahin tujhe ki Italian bhi hain NATO main. Woh bhi video game khelte hain, drones se.

Chal jaane diya tujhe warna Webby fir bolega mujhe ki Razi ko kuch mat bola kar, warna woh har thread par jaake gandagi machaa deta hai. :omghaha:

Over and Out.

Back to topic. Can we really blame the Italians who lost patience with the snails pace of South Asian justice. The blame lies not with the Italians but with the slow moving pace of Indian courts and its justice system. If India cannot get its justice system to work efficiently after so many years of independence then please don't cry out when foreigners tell you to go to hell when you ask them to wait for eternity before they are given a trial. Not everybody is as laid back as the average Indian and South Asian when it comes to the right to a speedy trial. Good for the Italians I say

Here in this case. Italian Government is to be blamed. How can India not believe an surety from the Italian Government??

Italian Government by doing this has brought disrepute to Italy. Now who will believe Italy?

:lol: Who sends murder suspects for 4 week leave to their native country???

Italian Government ki *** ka *****

u really believe that indian gov did not know about this ?

well anyway we ll in the coming days na...if the govt is sincere it will show in its actions...

i had idea .......the way desperation of Italy was about their soldiers , i knew no way they are going to come back.....i think Indian government helped and used crack in system to release them without being guilty .they had idea about it ....gov. made fool of "janata" ....

Arrest "SONIA GANDHI"......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom