What's new

Italy shows how it is done right...people who spread islamism get instant deportation

Our country, our rules. You dont like it? too bad.

Of course we could also use the laws of your own country. When he came into the church and shouted Allahu Akbar, threatened people and destroyed art in there he did heretic behavior. In Pakistan people get burned alive for less things.

Look, we do them a favor. They want be islamists and we bring them back to the shithole they came from. We even pay the flight.

So you admitted that you are bigoted hypocrites racist islamophobes? It is so easy to expose the hypocrites inside you. Be open, do not hide behind the curtains of liberalism and democracy.

In our country Non Muslim people get shelter in our Mosques and even food in the month of Ramadan.
Off course, we do not bomb peaceful people living in other countries.

I wish Americans did same thing to you, that you do to your immigrants.

So you admitted that you are bigoted hypocrites racist islamophobes? It is so easy to expose the hypocrites inside you. Be open, do not hide behind the curtains of liberalism and democracy.

In our country Non Muslim people get shelter in our Mosques and even food in the month of Ramadan.

In your country non muslim places of worship or homes get torched to the ground and the residents killed if the village idiot says that he saw a page of the Quran desecrated.Spare us this miserable rhetoric and have some shame.

What the real reason is, does not matter when Casus Belli exists.
Nothing will be done about it in the UN.
If You are not happy about the UN, You are free to leave..

You are only admitting that UN is a useless good for nothing organization. So dont sell UN bullshit to me.

The Muslim world can continue to call Israel illegal, and the rest of the world will
react by continuing to give Israel a break..

Only strengthening my point that world is biased against muslims, the stole the land illegally and you are supporting them.
So much for "peacefulness".

It was the decision of the Ottoman Empire to join the WW1, by attacking Russia.
Their treatment if Arabs caused the Arab revolt. change of ruler would hardly improve the situation of Arabs.

Tell that to US who attempted the coup in Turkey, or "forced democracy" in Afghanistan or "forced dictatorship" in Egypt.
You think if you will meddle in other country's issues you wont suffer the consequences? Welcome to the real world!.

Turkey was a German ally.

The Ottomans had to pay the price, which resulted in the creation of a number of Arab states.
If You feel bad about it, You should ask KSA, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria,
to again become serfs under Erdogan.

That is a very pathetic attempt to defend your case, dont you think?

In your country non muslim places of worship or homes get torched to the ground and the residents killed if the village idiot says that he saw a page of the Quran desecrated.Spare us this miserable rhetoric and have some shame.

Thats what your biased bigoted media feeds you.
Pakistan has been the top tourist destination previously and we were much more religious back then.
This year and last year, a good number of Chinese (non Muslims) visited Pakistan on a tour, we did not throw them out of our country for making bad jokes.
Do not believe any bullshit story that you are told, have a brain, use it.

Thats what your biased bigoted media feeds you.
Pakistan has been the top tourist destination previously and we were much more religious back then.
This year and last year, a good number of Chinese (non Muslims) visited Pakistan on a tour, we did not throw them out of our country for making bad jokes.
Do not believe any bullshit story that you are told, have a brain, use it.

Really? Did Chinese tourists entered mosques shouting silly things and nobody bothered them ? There are tens of reports from Pakistan with abuse of religious minorities and the numbers of non muslims who go down every year in your country prooves the atmosphere they live in.Those 2 loosers can scream Allah Akbar all they want in Morroco...good riddance.

Really? Did Chinese tourists entered mosques shouting silly things and nobody bothered them ? There are tens of reports from Pakistan with abuse of religious minorities and the numbers of non muslims who go down every year in your country prooves the atmosphere they live in.Those 2 loosers can scream Allah Akbar all they want in Morroco...good riddance.

They were smart enough to not shout silly things in Mosques, we wouldn't have thrown them out of country if they shouted Allah o Akber in a mosque, or their religious slogans in a Mosque, at best we would have asked them to keep quite.
Those tens of reports would also include a mention of a group, "TTP".
We got rid of that menace, thankfully.

You are only showing your own ignorance if you cant differentiate between terrorist slogans and religious slogans.

Their country, their rules..

I don't see anyone here crying about the Draconian laws in Saudi towards non-muslims. I can make a list of them but when ever I point this, the usual escapists response seems to vary from "their country" to "law of god" etc etc..

Imagine if the situation was reversed. If few Christians entered Islam's Holiest place and did what these muslims have done....anyone want to guess what would happen to these Christians?

Their country, their rules..

I don't see anyone here crying about the Draconian laws in Saudi towards non-muslims. I can make a list of them but when ever I point this, the usual escapists response seems to vary from "their country" to "law of god" etc etc..

Imagine if the situation was reversed. If few Christians entered Islam's Holiest place and did what these muslims have done....anyone want to guess what would happen to these Christians?

Killed by the illiterate mobs,just like they get killed today in Pakistan if the local toilette cleaner says that he saw a page of the Quran flushed down the toilette by a non muslim.That's why we must ignore these butthurt people sand quickly deport these radicals.Shooting them would be a cheaper option but human rights and stuff...

Killed by the illiterate mobs,just like they get killed today in Pakistan if the local toilette cleaner says that he saw a page of the Quran flushed down the toilette by a non muslim.That's why we must ignore these butthurt people sand quickly deport these radicals.Shooting them would be a cheaper option but human rights and stuff...

Irony is these people posting here are from a country that has Blasphemy laws. Just think on that fact for a minute to understand the duplicity of the people posting here.

Irony is these people posting here are from a country that has Blasphemy laws. Just think on that fact for a minute to understand the duplicity of the people posting here.

And those 2 "jokers" were not really jokers.They are testing European tolerance for further agression.That's why bullets are the answer.

Laws should be equal for all. There is prejudice involved here, but current world opinion is to be blamed.
Muslims have lost so much respect after 9/11. Muslims all over the world should take drastic steps to win back people's favor. This cannot be allowed to continue for long.

No,

deporting them sends the risk to zero.

The two who beheaded the priest in france were under surveillance....

We have evry single islamist in italy under surveillance. Its a clear system. When your wife tries to wear Burka. When you grow a beared and start teach islamic stuff...you get a visit from two officers. fom the on you have cars infront your house and strange cracks in your phone line.

We have not many muslims in italy so its not that expensive.

The moment a muslim does extremist things like shouting "Allahu Akbar" in a church or naming his child "Jihad" he and his family are send to where they came from. They had their chance and throw it away. They clearly showed they dislike italy, its culture and pose a security risk for italy and its people.

Never forget...they are guests no more and no less. Nobody invited them.

Are you aware that some of the terrorists were not religious at all as they drank alcohol and never went to Mosque?

Targeting people on the basis of religious observance does not help at all.

Are you aware that some of the terrorists were not religious at all as they drank alcohol and never went to Mosque?

Agreed.
But why is it that muslim world does not hold these views for non-muslims when they come into their countries?

@Shaheer ul haq you are out of touch with reality and frankly incoherent.

Just as others have stated in Pakistan there is the blasphemy law to where any idiot can accuses someone else of insulting Islam which will result in harsh punishment. Your rebuttal was, "that's what your biast bigoted media feeds you". No that is a law in Pakistan. All one has to do is search and you can find articles about the subject virtually from anywhere.

Then you said that you do not throw Chinese visitors out of Pakistan for "bad jokes". Can you show me an example of a Chinese tourist dececrating a mosque? If anyone, be it Chinese or any race barged into a mosque and started desecrating the place and threatening people he would not leave alive.

One of the most rediculus rubutals you had to a Muslim dececrating a church and threatening people was that if a Muslim went into a mosque and shouted allah akbar, the people would just ask him to leave :lol:

That is a horrible example. A Muslim barging into a church, threatening people, shouting allah akbar and destroying a cross is completely different to a Muslim entering a mosque and shouting allah akbar. Considering the term Allah akbar is sononomous with terrorism, as in, terrorists shout it before they commit acts of terror, i doubt that a person randomly shouting that phrase in a mosque would leave the mosque unharmed let alone if he shouted the phrase, threatened people and dececrated the mosque.

Freedom and democracy? Count only for my own people in my lands.

People who pose a threat get erased from our lands.

And if you think you can threaten my people i would just erase you from this planet.

We have no immigrants. We are no immigration nation. We are an old culture. We are bound by blood not by paper. They are guests.
Beside that islam is no race. So spare me this nonsense.

incidents with islamist terrorists in italy: 0

Soo let me think...hmmmm NOpe

Back
Top Bottom