What's new

'It's about love, not money': Retired postman builds mini Taj Mahal

curioususer

Reaction score
'It's about love, not money': Retired postman builds mini Taj Mahal in Bulandshahr as a monument to his late wife

article-2319866-19A315AB000005DC-982_634x462.jpg

Devoted: Faizul Hasan Kadari in front of his Taj Mahal, which houses the tomb of his late wife

Who said only an emperor could immortalise his beloved wife? Bulandshahr has its own modern-day Shah Jahan in Faizul Hasan Kadari, 77, who is building a "Taj Mahal" in memory of his late wife, Begum Tajmulli.

"I used to think that Shah Jahan insulted the common man by building a magnificent monument to love. But after the death of my wife in December 2011, I realised that it had more about the intensity of love than the money.

"Since we were issueless and I had no other liabilities, I started construction of my own Taj Mahal on a piece of land which was not useful for agricultural purposes," Kadari, a retired postmaster, said.

The structure, built on an area of 5,000 sqft, is much smaller than the original monument of love and Kadari is yet to buy marble stones.

"There would be everything which the Taj Mahal has. When completed, it will cover about two acres of land, which may also have a garden similar to the garden of Taj Mahal. I have spent about Rs 20 lakh so far," Kadari said.

Tajmulli's tomb is inside Kadari's Taj Mahal.

"I have written in my will that my graveyard should be besides her," he said.

Source: 'It's about love, not money': Retired postman builds mini Taj Mahal in Bulandshahr as a monument to his late wife | Mail Online

Rip to his wife btw marble cladding on this mini taj mahal will make it look cool.

Go and give him some money ... :whistle:

I dont support this cause. He could have buried his wife in graveyard and made this taj mahal as a mosque, then I would have loved to donate a few lakhs. He have done no favor to his wife neither him but a mosque in her memory would have earned him reward in afterlife.

Yara - main nay tu apni bakri kay kabab bana kay kha liay thay last eid par. :undecided:

& where`s the bl**dy Tajmahel ??? you didn`t buit it on her remains?? :ashamed:

ya haddiyan bhi chaba gaye??:undecided:

Uss bakri ne kya-kya nahi kiya aapke liye ... sangdil. Ab uski rooh bhatakti firegi aur aap kabhi doosri bakri ko dekh bhi nahi sakoge.:pissed:

Yet to see any lady building anything in memory of dead husband...:chilli:

Ladies are not stupid like men ... :angel:)

I dont support this cause. He could have buried his wife in graveyard and made this taj mahal as a mosque, then I would have loved to donate a few lakhs. He have done no favor to his wife neither him but a mosque in her memory would have earned him reward in afterlife.

I agree ...

Yes, love is overrated, religion is the real deal.

Then look at it this way. His love for his dead wife is such that the man does'nt care about any so called rewards in afterlife. This is selfless love.

Back
Top Bottom