What's new

‘It’s an atrocity against humankind’: Greek pushback blamed for double drowning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why what's wrong with the islands? :P hahaha

Man you guys just love being a thorn......well it is a beautiful island...(not like you a have a shortage of beautiful islands BTW you lucky @#%$'s...lol)

It's like less than 2 miles from their shore..what the hell.
Correction 1.77km (1.1 miles). Unreal.
You know all these islands used to be Greek since ancient times right? The entire place.

map_greek_colonization.jpg

greek-phoenician-colonies.jpg

We have to start with a simple question: who created this problem? Why do you have refugees in Europe? It’s a simple question: because of terrorism that’s being supported by Europe – and of course the United States – but Europe was the main player in creating chaos in Syria. So, what goes around comes around.

No.
First problem.
Overpopulation and corruption in Syria. Don't make children, when they will not get working place, places to live and enough food.
Otherwise don't whine when they starve.
Thats a common thing in many countries there, SEA too.
But in Syria western sanctions came on top of that.
I don't say that Assad is directly responsible for these things but some of his mates are. He isn't controlling EVERYHTING, neither did Saddam.
If TURKEY wouldn't have let Orcs into Syria, there would be much less bloodshed.
There are always domestic problems and yes, Israel and US and others are using it and fueling conflicts when it fits their interest, as others do it too, especially Turkey.
Saudis and other wealthy Gulf states were buying like crazy used and new white Toyotas, weapons on the Balkans (Serbia, Croatia and Bulgaria mainly) and many TOWs of different variants to support the Mordorian jihadi hordes.
Assad isn't an angel but he isn't the devil he is painted by many in this forum.
Turks let Orcs cross the border, reequip them, give them medical aid and let them go there to wage war again.
So pls, don't tell this cheap bs story - muh bad racist white men who have now to take 3rd worlders in mass.
Without Turkey as a safe heaven for Orcs, the Murricans and Saudi could do what they want... would have never been that battle in the scale it became later, cause of Orc-supporting-enclave Turkey.

See the well known pictures Foinikas posted.
They look like their mother Morannon-Orc was raped by an Olog-Hai.

You know all these islands used to be Greek since ancient times right? The entire place.

View attachment 817289

View attachment 817290

What the hell do they need a boat for to cross? You can just swim it. This report is making it sound like you threw them back in the middle of the deep Mediterranean or something to drift for months with no food or water. Meanwhile you can see from shore to shore. You are only 1.77km away. Your coast guard probably drove 5 minutes and threw them overboard in the shallows a few dozen meters from the Turkish shore.

Last edited:
I am with Greece on this. Apply through official channels and get a visa, an undocumented person could be a criminal or a terrorist and you cannot judge their character. If they can't respect your borders then treat them as a hostile.

No.
First problem.
Overpopulation and corruption in Syria. Don't make children, when they will not get working place, places to live and enough food.
Otherwise don't whine when they starve.
Thats a common thing in many countries there, SEA too.
But in Syria western sanctions came on top of that.
I don't say that Assad is directly responsible for these things but some of his mates are. He isn't controlling EVERYHTING, neither did Saddam.
If TURKEY wouldn't have let Orcs into Syria, there would be much less bloodshed.
There are always domestic problems and yes, Israel and US and others are using it and fueling conflicts when it fits their interest, as others do it too, especially Turkey.
Saudis and other wealthy Gulf states were buying like crazy used and new white Toyotas, weapons on the Balkans (Serbia, Croatia and Bulgaria mainly) and many TOWs of different variants to support the Mordorian jihadi hordes.
Assad isn't an angel but he isn't the devil he is painted by many in this forum.
Turks let Orcs cross the border, reequip them, give them medical aid and let them go there to wage war again.
So pls, don't tell this cheap bs story - muh bad racist white men who have now to take 3rd worlders in mass.
Without Turkey as a safe heaven for Orcs, the Murricans and Saudi could do what they want... would have never been that battle in the scale it became later, cause of Orc-supporting-enclave Turkey.

See the well known pictures Foinikas posted.
They look like their mother Morannon-Orc was raped by an Olog-Hai.

"Wir schaffen das"

What the hell do they need a boat for to cross? You can just swim it. This report is making it sound like you threw them back in the middle of the deep Mediterranean or something to drift for months.
Watch these videos and tell me what you think,bro.

Watch these videos and tell me what you think,bro.

Well it sounds like both Turkey and Greece are not happy about refugees.
So it looks like the Turkish coast guard pushes them to your shores and then you throw them back.

I'd setup up a fingerprint plan saying anybody caught trying to get in illegally will be denied using Greece as an airline/boat transit to any 3rd country in the future...even if in the future they are granted residency in any EU country. You get a permanent spot on a "no passthrough" list.

Last edited:
Q1:

There are at least over 4 million refugees in Turkiye, just from Syria and Iraq. (the number of Syrian refugees under temporary protection is 3,688,238 people. Hundreds of thousands of Syrians were granted citizenship. More than 1 million Syrian children grew up in Turkiye.)

However, the purpose of some of them is to be able to go to Western Europe or the USA. In other words, they want to use both Turkey and Greece as a transit. (my statement above is wrong, it was supposed to be a refugee, not an asylum seeker. English is not my native language, sometimes I can confuse the meanings of words with each other.)

Q2:

Turkiye is a safe country. A country that has saved hundreds of thousands of lives. It is the country that takes care of the most refugees not only within its borders but also outside its borders. You only need to look at international reports for a few hours.

No official here steals the clothes and belongings of refugees and leaves them to die. Had it been otherwise, millions of people would not have sought refuge in Turkiye. Among the millions of people who came, there were criminal elements as well as people from every profile. Unfortunately, these controls were very weak in the past. In addition, the incredible amount of immigration has caused some social problems. Our country's resources are limited, we have experienced many problems, but we have never systematically followed a policy of persecution and repatriation.
On this issue, the so-called transit, an agreement has been reached between the EU and Turkey, where those who smuggle and illegally pass through Turkey and Greece, Turkey must take them back. Similarly, the EU should only take Syrians to its territory.
I remind the three key points:
  • Turkey would take any measures necessary to stop people travelling irregularly from Turkey to the Greek islands.
  • Anyone who arrived on the islands irregularly from Turkey could be returned there.
  • For every Syrian returned from the islands, EU Member States would accept one Syrian refugee who had waited inside Turkey.
Turkey has not complied this agreement, in fact, while its implementation has begun, it does not accept illegal immigrants / refugees back again, not either Syrians
So there is a country that does not keep agreements, is the Turkey.

Also, we are not talking about only Syrians, but the majority are Somalis and generally Africans, who went to Turkey on a visa, and from there tried to enter Greece illegally.
So where is Turkey to put a brake on these visas?
Does this instrumentalisation suit her?

My view:
Turkey uses these people as a battering ram and weaponised them.
And that is not only my view, but also that of many international organizations involved in illegal immigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom