What's new

It's fire play at Pokhran! Stunners from Iorn Fist FDR

If trolling compensates for your inbed performance then go ahead. You are a disappointment in every aspect of your life. In psychological studies such behavior is common among people with insufficient manhood.

As for the post I love the fire works.

Please do not make up sh!t...No such study exists in Psychology...

we have some very impressionable minds here on the forum and misinformation on subjects is not doing anyone any good...

Please do not make up sh!t...No such study exists in Psychology...

we have some very impressionable minds here on the forum and misinformation on subjects is not doing anyone any good...

Dude ever heard about sarcasim and secondly my answer was directed towards that idiot and no one else. Dont know why the hell your pants are getting on fire.

21643_379558135474851_233669965_n.jpg

35478_379558098808188_1013815879_n.jpg

563432_379558588808139_854499887_n.jpg

535536_379558092141522_348569895_n.jpg

14033_379500915480573_597222791_n.jpg

Desi UAV Nishant :smitten:
60725_379380798825918_1999876117_n.jpg

Dude ever heard about sarcasim and secondly my answer was directed towards that idiot and no one else. Dont know why the hell your pants are getting on fire.

Well no offence but your articulation of sarcasm leaves much desired....

Anyways..I have no beef with you...you are free to trade insults with anyone..

But having studied psychology as a subject extensively, I hate when people attribute nonsensical tags to behaviors and veil it with "In Psychological studies"...
Anyways...It seems your purpose on the thread is different...so please dont let me stop you..

Well no offence but your articulation of sarcasm leaves much desired....

Anyways..I have no beef with you...you are free to trade insults with anyone..

But having studied psychology as a subject extensively, I hate when people attribute nonsensical tags to behaviors and veil it with "In Psychological studies"...
Anyways...It seems your purpose on the thread is different...so please dont let me stop you..

If you are implying that i am here to insult Indians then you are wrong. I have many Indian friends here in UK and some of them are my best friends. I just don't like some people who for no reason insult others. I will take what i said about with relation to Psychology back if it makes you feel better.

If you are implying that i am here to insult Indians then you are wrong. I have many Indian friends here in UK and some of them are my best friends. I just don't like some people who for no reason insult others. I will take what i said about with relation to Psychology back if it makes you feel better.

Nah no offence taken on my side...You seem like a good fella....

I suppose I overreacted as well...

Cheers..

TROLL....................

Can anyone post some videos please....especially of the Tejas....want to watch it in action...and how is it performing in swing role.

TROLL....................

Can anyone post some videos please....especially of the Tejas....want to watch it in action...and how is it performing in swing role.

Are you sure that you are quoting the right one lol.

Just a question for knowledgeable ones. Why are the Dhruvs flying in decorative peacock colors when this is supposed to be a tactical exercise? I know I am a layperson but the 'peacock' color scheme is simply out of place for a tactical mission.

Back
Top Bottom