What's new

Its not about who you support its about who you think will win

Who do you think will establish the government in 2018

• Total voters

The Sword Of Allah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
With the elections of 2018 nearing by their is a slight confusion of who will win the elections with the most diverse views by people. It seems to be hard to predict who will establish his government due to the current on going situation although many believe Imran Khan will be the PM however some say millitary interference is always present and so it will be their decision. Others also claim that Mr Zardari so called 'The King of politics' will win. Although many people may not believe in this however it is quite possible as hes throwing money in order to get support for example he was able to win over Makdoom Faisal Saleh Hayat by 100 crores and yes thats not a typo ONE HUNDRED CRORES.
Lets hear out your views on this. Personally i support IK to some extent however after observing the senate elections i would say Zardari has a good chance.
May Allah decide the best for Pakistan

Pakistan jeetna chahia bs. PDF per Aksar logo ki DP per jinnah ki pic dekh kr hansi Aati hai or herangi bhi hoti hai. 2no afraad tasweer tuo founder ki lagaye hotay hain lakin 2no ki ideology jinah ki nhi.

Pakistan islam k naam per bana tha, is lia ek option mazeed hona chahia.
"Only Allah knows"

whoever can manage to distribute more Biryani.
Punjab with total number of seats controls the outcome, and we know saday lai sher te biryani Allh te Rasool de baad.....

baqi hun chor PTI nal ral v gai ne, jera buhtay lotay kathay kar lay ga jit jai ga.

As much as I want them to go,I still believe PML-N will win Punjab.
We are not getting ridof the mafia family!

pti may win provided they secure more seats in punjab and not lose present seats in kpk but they many not be able to win in kpk like previous election and then ppp will be deciding party about who form govt

JUI

33784212_1563595017086010_2898539682788802560_n.jpg

Vote for Zardari and get all this again.

33757400_1564723273639851_5447340466427133952_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom