What's new

It’s official: India is sending its smog to Pakistan according to NASA

What to expect from such a nasty and hateful neighbor, but I'm off to watch a Bollywood movie.

Indeed. India is smuggling smog across the border, through infiltrators who carry it in their pockets and shoulder bags. We pay them 25 rs per kg of smog smuggled. Evil, RSS trained Hindu fanatics are the foot soldiers who carry the smog across and release it in Pakistan.

Ajit Doval was the mastermind behind this smog smuggling operation. Evil Modi gave it the go ahead.

Here is one of our Smog Commandos:

704a8c212ba1df862428b2ff149bdd75.jpg

Anything quoting Indian officials in that article, is about Delhi. There is one line somewhere about Indian Punjab. The rest is about Pakistan's contribution.

But yes, in secret our smog commandos are behind it all.

When did I claim India was behind the smog?

The article is related to smog.

When did I claim India was behind the smog?

The article is related to smog.

You said it's on "the same topic". The "topic", from the title of this thread, is about India sending smog to Pakistan. Your article is about the problem of fog in general, in Lahore and New Delhi - which is of course, a real issue. Unlike the ludicrous premise of this thread.

India is SENDING its "smog" to Pakistan!!!!! What???
Smog (Smoke mixed in Fog) is not our pet dog. This is due to the burning of crop leftovers by farmers to clear the fields. And guess what,Pakistan has farmers too, and follow the same procedure, really...

Apart from this, Urbanization, motor vehicles, factories & Industries are also responsible for the same.

P.S. it seems Pakistani bhai log bhi chhup chhup ke diwali mana rahe the.. Pakde gaye na!!!

@Oscar @Irfan Baloch I am sure I had posted in this or a very similar thread but I cannot see my post now. Does poster gets an alert when his post is removed? can you help me find why that post was removed?

is this another sort of biological weapon tested by India on Pakistan, if so Pakistan need to adopt best possible prevention methods, just my speculation :blink:

smog-by-India-650x390.jpg

LAHORE – The persistent spell of the toxic smog that looms over Lahore and other parts of Punjab is not essentially a by-product of pollution produced within Pakistani boundaries but is largely contributed by a perpetual rival – India, NASA observed in its forecast.

A forecast by NASA points that high levels of “fires and thermal anomalies” in Pakistan are caused by a colossal amount of toxic haze rolling into Pakistani Punjab from Indian Punjab, putting millions at risk.

Read More: Smog not fog: Lahore encircled by noxious haze

The smog that heretofore was thought to be an offshoot of vehicular and industrial emissions in Pakistan has its origins in Indian soil, a fact that many experts had already speculated.

The report says that the pollutants are from staggering amount — 32 million tons (30 billion kgs) of leftover straw — being burnt by Indian farmers, which is an age-old practice.

CwUf6cJXAAA1Xz4.jpg

Follow
Anand Katakam @anandkatakam

Punjab's crop burning over the last two weeks, mapped in one gif. #airpollution
1:18 PM - 3 Nov 2016

Delhi was engulfed by a blanket of thick smog, causing poor visibility with the air quality index reaching alarming levels across the city.

Extravagant fireworks in Diwali celebrations across the border have also been cited as one of the major reasons for the striking amount of pollutants in the air at the outset of winter this year.

However, images published by NASA suggest that burning of crops in the neighboring states of Punjab and Haryana could be the biggest reason behind the air pollution in the region.

Read More: Smog to stay for two months, says DG Met

Dr Qamar uz Zaman Chaudhry, national climate change expert and former Director General of Pakistan’s Meteorological Department also believes that the main source of the pollutants in our lower atmosphere is Eastern Punjab where all the coal-based industries are centered (across the border in India).

Lahore and other areas of northern and central Punjab have been encircled by a thick layer of smog with sunshine becoming totally imperceptible as haze spreads over the sky. Motorways have been reportedly blocked and flights may soon have to be delayed or canceled. A spate of fog-related accidents was reported across Punjab.

According to Dr Ghulam Rasool, Director General of the Pakistan Meteorological Department, the situation is going to last till the end of December, as it hasn’t rained in the central Punjab since October.

Dr Sajid Rashid, Principal Environment College, University of Punjab, has blamed paddy stubble burning in Indian Punjab as the main reason for rising level of smoke in the air.

“Unfortunately, in Pakistan, we lack the equipment for real-time monitoring of air quality,” he regretted while talking to DP Global.

Due to geographical commonalities and correlation, two or more neighbouring countries can experience the same climatic expressions and natural phenomenons simultaneously.

Smog can be responsible for any ailment from minor pains to deadly pulmonary diseases such as lung cancer.
so Modi wasted billions on buying Rafales when few thousand rupee brick kilns have done the job against Pakistan
damn these vegetarians

Guys it's ok, the Prime Minister is working to address the problem:
upload_2016-11-5_23-14-14.png

Nervermind

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom