What's new

Its on time to quit SAARC for Pakistan

tore

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
http://www.tolonews.com/en/afghanis...an-bangladesh-may-boycott-saarc-over-pakistan

India, Bangladesh and Afghanistan boycotting SAARC in Pakistan., Its on time to quit SAARC for Pakistan, no purpose participate in this rubbish organization.

Indian & Afghanistan is financing, supporting and promoting terror in Pakistan, but Pakistan never boycotted SAARC in India. Indian openly support Baramdad Bughti, wanted for multiple blast in Pakistan. India is behind TTP, MQM and other proxies in Pakistan spreading and encouraging terror in Pakistan.

Afghans are also spreading terror in Pakistan giving protection to TTP and others BLA, BRN but pakistan never call these countries for terror spreading countries.

I dont know why Bangladesh is supporting India as Pakistan have minimum contact with this country ever since 1971, and i dont see increased contact between both countries in future.

India dont understand that it is in no position to isolate Pakistan. No country will isolate Pakistan, except India, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. By the way Pakistan dont need any contact with these countries. Pakistan is kicking out afghans from Pakistan in record speed, the most ungrateful nation on this planet. Afghans are everywhere in Pakistan, working everywhere, traveling between Pakistan and Afghanistan freely, but still side with India. Pakistani earlier treated afghans as brothers , but afghans will soon figure out that they arent welcome in Pakistan anymore.

Last edited:
No we should stay in SAARC and keep on rasing our voice , even if they put a blind eye or deaf ear to our voice we should keep on telling the truth and our rightful stance on matters

Its really a big news for me,India Afghan,bangladesh has boycotting SAARC in Pakistan,but wait soon other will follow.

Afghanistan was protested against creation of Pakistan, they want to swallow Pakistani territory to river Indus. Afghanistan will not be friendly country before they gets this area.

India is Pakistans enemy due to occupation of Jammu & Kashmir state.

With Bangladesh Pakistan have no issue, dont understand why they joined India and Afghanistan.

India can try , with full force, but no other country will follow. Everybody is egoists these days and follow their own interests. OIC, China will stand with Pakistan, the rest will be neutral, that will be the status even next year, and after two years.

SAARC is useless body it has grouping in it it started and it is still in start with Indian attitude it has no future wasting millions on hosting it also a crime

Yes Pakistan should leave it than it will itself going to self destruct only india remains alone with few kids who will ask india to fund them and for what Pakistan is not there solids can't malign Pakistan

I have an advice. Invite Malaysia, China and Azerbaijan in stead of these 3. Bangladesh will join soon when the tide changes. Same goes for Afghanistan. This is India's war. We are there to gain some prospects. Simple as that. But if you get out of SAARC, you will give India the advantage. This is something that India wants.

No.

Pakistan shouldn't portray an aggressive front. That's what Indian propaganda is trying to present us as in front of the world. We should come across as good neighbours willing to do whatever we can for betterment of our neighbourhood.

Maintaining an image in front of the world is also very important.

Even its usless org i think Pakistan sud never quit if they boycot its their faliour not Pakistans...

Afghanistan was protested against creation of Pakistan, they want to swallow Pakistani territory to river Indus. Afghanistan will not be friendly country before they gets this area.

India is Pakistans enemy due to occupation of Jammu & Kashmir state.

With Bangladesh Pakistan have no issue, dont understand why they joined India and Afghanistan.

India can try , with full force, but no other country will follow. Everybody is egoists these days and follow their own interests. OIC, China will stand with Pakistan, the rest will be neutral, that will be the status even next year, and after two years.

Pakistan needs to teach these Afghans a lesson, when will we Pakistani realize that these #Namak_Harams can never be our friends. Send all the refugees back, mine the border and then deal with on equal footing.

Pakistan needs to teach these Afghans a lesson, when will we Pakistani realize that these #Namak_Harams can never be our friends. Send all the refugees back, mine the border and then deal with on equal footing.
give back all the money you collected in the name of afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom