What's new

Its on time to quit SAARC for Pakistan

The best solution for Pakistan is to make peace with India..create road links to S.E Asia.

Only possible if MODI can give his head on platter. You have no idea the kind of hatred that runs between Indian and Pakistan. I can understand India and afghanistan are our natural enemies but whats up with Bangladesh being a bin bulaya mehmaan :lol:. In Pakistan people hardly talk about Bangladesh talk about obsession. As a proof open up any newspaper and find reference to Bangladesh in last one year which should tell Bangladesh the reality of the situation :lol:.

Only possible if MODI can give his head on platter. You have no idea the kind of hatred that runs between Indian and Pakistan. I can understand India and afghanistan are our natural enemies but whats up with Bangladesh being a bin bulaya mehmaan :lol:. In Pakistan people hardly talk about Bangladesh talk about obsession. As a proof open up any newspaper and find reference to Bangladesh in last one year which should tell Bangladesh the reality of the situation :lol:.

There is an Indian puppet regime in power in Bangladesh, so they are dancing to Modi's tune

Let these bloodsuckers compensate us first for all the damage they've done to us.
And who are you to speak? How many of these bloodsuckers did you take?

we did not go around declaring ourself as frontline state and collect chump change

Maybe you should ask the US that question

http://www.globalresearch.ca/drug-w...ds-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053

While the Taliban were in power in Afghanistan, they eradicated all the poppy fields there. Its only after the US invaded that poppy fields reappeared

what a joke ??

what a joke ??

Not a joke my friend. Did you know that the British Empire & US have gone to war with China twice on Opium. They are called Opium wars, research it. Its a multi-billion dollar business.

We will give them befitting reply. Time to invade Afghanistan. We will finish of in few days. We must prepare our plans for retaking Bangladesh too. ..

Do know what happened to these Afghanistan morons.

We will give them befitting reply. Time to invade Afghanistan. We will finish of in few days. We must prepare our plans for retaking Bangladesh too. ..

Do know what happened to these Afghanistan morons.
Wow,What a Plan,All the best

I have an advice. Invite Malaysia, China and Azerbaijan in stead of these 3. Bangladesh will join soon when the tide changes. Same goes for Afghanistan. This is India's war. We are there to gain some prospects. Simple as that. But if you get out of SAARC, you will give India the advantage. This is something that India wants.

Wise guy, none of these countries are in South Asia.

SAARC always has guest countries but never takes members not in the region. Otherwise what is the point?

But since the debate is Pakistan's decision to whether stay or not, Gufl Cooperation Council offers a much more better prospect for Pakistan.

Same religion, similar script and greater access to 6 GCC countries' combined markets.

Wise guy, none of these countries are in South Asia.

SAARC always has guest countries but never takes members not in the region. Otherwise what is the point?
We will bring them if necessary. SAARC doesn't need to be South Asian. It must be the nations that we are interested in. Afterall, Saarc was introduced by Bangladesh. MOnkeys, hope you got that.

India has brought terrorism in Bangladesh,Sri Lanka, China, Nepal, Bhutan and Pakistan.

SAARC is indeed a useless organization and either without Pakistan or India, the summit has zero relevance. In fact India has clearly started grouping among the South Asian countries now thus making this group even more irrelevant for Pakistan. Pakistan's future doesn't lie with South Asia but with China-Iran and Turkey since in a decade time, 90% of the economic and militarily activity in Pakistan will be shared by these three countries so its unto the foreign policy planners to decide whether to keep in touch with SAARC or not as I don't see any thing substantial for Pakistan in this so called regional cooperation. Without Pakistan, the group itself won't make any news in their own countries in time to come.

The best solution for Pakistan is to make peace with India..create road links to S.E Asia.
----------------------

Pakistan dont need S.E Asia.

Pakistan needs to teach these Afghans a lesson, when will we Pakistani realize that these #Namak_Harams can never be our friends. Send all the refugees back, mine the border and then deal with on equal footing.
----------------------------

I have followed afghan leadership statements on Pakistan and its policies, they are all strong anti-Pakistan ever since 1947. Afghans dont hesitate a fight with pakistani people whereever they meet a pakistani in world..

I consider afghans as enemy country like India, they are involved in unrest in KPK, Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh. Afghanistan supports Baloch separatists, shelters BLA, BRP, TTP and other anti Pakistan groups but still call Pakistan terrorist country. In my opinion Pakistan should kick out these bastard from Pakistan, they are not our brothers, specially when they side with India they cross the red line. Pakistan should also kick out Asfanyar Wali Khan, Achakzai Khan, Sherpao, Mulana Fazula rehman and all other supporters of afghans in Pakistan. Once they are kicked out, Pakistan should fence its border with Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Will be pleased to hear Pakistan out of SAARC otherwise we have BBIN

Not a joke my friend. Did you know that the British Empire & US have gone to war with China twice on Opium. They are called Opium wars, research it. Its a multi-billion dollar business.

most of opium business in afghanistan and burma are being run by warlords
in the 1970s and 1980s it was big money. it is not anymore

http://www.tolonews.com/en/afghanis...an-bangladesh-may-boycott-saarc-over-pakistan

India, Bangladesh and Afghanistan boycotting SAARC in Pakistan., Its on time to quit SAARC for Pakistan, no purpose participate in this rubbish organization.

Indian & Afghanistan is financing, supporting and promoting terror in Pakistan, but Pakistan never boycotted SAARC in India. Indian openly support Baramdad Bughti, wanted for multiple blast in Pakistan. India is behind TTP, MQM and other proxies in Pakistan spreading and encouraging terror in Pakistan.

Afghans are also spreading terror in Pakistan giving protection to TTP and others BLA, BRN but pakistan never call these countries for terror spreading countries.

I dont know why Bangladesh is supporting India as Pakistan have minimum contact with this country ever since 1971, and i dont see increased contact between both countries in future.

India dont understand that it is in no position to isolate Pakistan. No country will isolate Pakistan, except India, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. By the way Pakistan dont need any contact with these countries. Pakistan is kicking out afghans from Pakistan in record speed, the most ungrateful nation on this planet. Afghans are everywhere in Pakistan, working everywhere, traveling between Pakistan and Afghanistan freely, but still side with India. Pakistani earlier treated afghans as brothers , but afghans will soon figure out that they arent welcome in Pakistan anymore.

SAARC has proved a non-starter. How can an organization succeed if the member countries have so many territorial disputes and so much animosity with each other? Pakistan should not waste its time and effort for such a useless organization. In reality, Pakistan is not to gain any significant benefit even if SAARC becomes functional. We are well-connected to our western and northern regions and that's where huge trade potential exists. Quitting SAARC will be more beneficial for us economically, politically, and strategically. We can have special trade relations with smaller members of SAARC (Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, etc.) while giving a lollypop to the remaining ones. We can live, and probably better, without importing stuff like potatoes, tomatoes, and onions from India.

----------------------

Pakistan dont need S.E Asia.

----------------------------

I have followed afghan statements on Pakistan and its policies, they are all strong anti-Pakistan. Afghans whereever you meet them in world are strong anti-pakistan and dont hesitate fighting people of pakistani origin whereever they meet pakistani people.

I consider afghans as enemy country like India, they are involved in unrest in KPK, Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh. Afghanistan supports Baloch separatists, shelters BLA, BRP, TTP and other anti Pakistan groups but still call Pakistan terrorist country. In my opinion Pakistan should kick out these bastard from Pakistan, they are not our brothers, specially when they side with India they cross the red line. Pakistan should also kick out Asfanyar Wali Khan, Achakzai Khan, Sherpao, Mulana Fazula rehman and all other supporters of afghans in Pakistan. Once they are kicked out, Pakistan should fence its border with Afghanistan.

if you did not go around creating trouble like supporting the taliban they might like you

SAARC has proved a non-starter. How can an organization succeed if the member countries have so many territorial disputes and so much animosity with each other? Pakistan should not waste its time and effort for such a useless organization. In reality, Pakistan is not to gain any significant benefit even if SAARC becomes functional. We are well-connected to our western and northern regions and that's where huge trade potential exists. Quitting SAARC will be more beneficial for us economically, politically, and strategically. We can have special trade relations with smaller members of SAARC (Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, etc.) while giving a lollypop to the remaining ones. We can live, and probably better, without importing stuff like potatoes, tomatoes, and onions from India.

Who are your western and northern neighbors ?? Iran, Afghanistan and China.
If Afghanistan had a choice they would dump you. Iran is not interested. You have only China.

if you did not go around creating trouble like supporting the taliban they might like you

If Afghanistan had a choice they would dump you. Iran is not interested. You have only China.
-

----------------------------------

Pakistan have excellent relationship with Iran . Afghan will not be treated brotherly anymore. By the way afghanis have to stop harbouring TTP, BLA, BRP.

Back
Top Bottom