What's new

It's Time We Absolve Jinnah

What fear does Jinnah put to Indians & how ?

I think he is referring to what Jinnah represents rather than an actual person. A Charismatic and Popular minority leader who could become the cause of another fracture. With the way Modi is running the country, things aren't looking exactly stellar.
PS: I could be wrong though

I think he is referring to what Jinnah represents rather than an actual person. A Charismatic and Popular minority leader who could become the cause of another fracture. With the way Modi is running the country, things aren't looking exactly stellar.
PS: I could be wrong though
If Modi does not deliver, he will go. It’s as simple as that

Fracture within the nation is a possibility within any nation. Baluchistan may break or be broken off , Norther Sri Lanka could break off etc.

In India , the only region which “ could “ have been a possibility WAS J&k. Abolition of 370 has closed that window for good.

Even though India has about the same or more number of Muslims, no where are they in a majority to even consider silly thoughts

The answer therefore lies within the ambit of the Constitution

The name Jinnah has been giving sleepless nights to all Hindus of India for the last 70 years.

Loose motions or a bad cough also give sleepless nights - there is a cure for them & any other ailment.

Back in 47 , the Brits were calling the shots. With Indians calling the shots things were so different. Example Goa , Bangladesh , Sikkim to name a few.

Jinnah calls for unity for longest he could hold, but when Nehru rejected the independent zones inside India at the meeting at Shimla ( I guess ) that was the last nail in the coffin and Jinnah had enough of that , he knows that Congress will subjugate Muslims and whatever autonomy they are promising , they will eventually to be forced to give up everything to Hindu Rashtra , We owe everything to Jinnah After the Creator Allah, and I thank Allah for sending a Leader like Jinnah to free us so our Generations can live in peace and independent from these Crazy Sanghi's .

Honestly I can see why Pakistanis love Jinnah so much.

Without him the Muslims would be treated like second class citizens in Hindu India.

Honestly I can see why Pakistanis love Jinnah so much.

Without him the Muslims would be treated like second class citizens in Hindu India.

Whats happening in India today happening from decades, its just that the veil of Democracy and secularism keep them from International coverage, plus the rising economy and relationship with western people makes them get away with a lot of things. Now BJP is pushing their luck as far as they can go , and even when another party comes to power the fear and chances of BJP coming back to Power will always remain, and every time they will bounce back they will do it with new fears and more hate .

Jinnah knew and saw this in the mentality of Hindu and that is why he keep promoting unity but with Option to decide for themselves when Nehru Rejected that, Jinnah's fear become true that Indian Hindu will dominate and whatever rights and autonomy they are promising the States and people in Union India it will be taken away from them , And he was right this is something the whole world can see for themselves, Today the Two nation Theory stand corrected .

Jinnah is still the most progressive politician in Asia decades after he was laid to rest in Karachi, Pakistan.

Jinnah, dubbed the Soldier of Mohammadens in the sub continent, brought to realization the divine inspired dream of the Muslim renaissance poet, Dr. Iqbal from Lahore, Pakistan.

The man had the universe on his side and cannot be outdone in Asia for the next 1000 years.

Back
Top Bottom