What's new

J-10 has been deployed in Xizang (Tibet)

At least 2 regiments (each 24 aircraft). Reinforcement can be easily sent in from other air bases.

LOL Chinese combat helicopters already invaded your air space according to your media. Where is your Russian, er, indigenous "Akash"?
LOL then what your great super duper combat helicopters did in our air sapce??? just came there to wish the people in the border area :lol:. Do comment on the speculated things... :hitwall: If your things come again into our air space,we are also ready to wish your people.

images

First of all you are reported dr.somnath for derailing this and a couple of more Threads, stay on topic this is not J-20/Rafale Thread.

Second dr. somnath your hindustani friends Agree and were all hurrah! when the News came of isreali upgrades to Rafale in short israelified Rafale and you came running, to back them up against me; Now here you are posting Rafale avionics EW Suite is super duper. Make up your mind IF hindustan is happy with French package than why do you have to go for isreali package because this makes your argument weak promoting French Systems while presenting your ideas. Look up that rafale picture with points outlining the potential non stealth areas and you still are lingering on this subject that its stealth try to calm you Ego and think sanely. At one hand you are blowing spectra off the charts and on the other hand you and your friends are looking forwards to isreali upgrades better than french package make up you mind and stop lolling.

sandy_3126; I hope you understand that the complete package is what your side has been saying I merely questioned them for which every hindustani member jumped at me. That said lets not derail this Thread...further derailment will be reported.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom