What's new

J-20 = T-50 = F-22

Because 50 is far superior than 20 :azn:

Pls don't answer to such trolls and start another flame war.Let allow the Mods to delete this thread.

So according to you F-35 is better than F-22. Because 35 > 22?

Also F-111 is better than B-2. Because 111>>>>2??

Again, dont get offended, I am just joking with you. I understand your pride as an Indian. :azn:

With due respect f22 is more like sexy american girl, where as Russian one is just like Russian girl with long nose and skinny butt lmao like bones sticking out which is the case with T50 and Chinese jet J20 is more like fat chines chick... In beauty i will go for F22 then J20, i don't know maybe i prefer Chinese chicks on Russian chicks thats why hahahah

With due respect f22 is more like sexy american girl, where as Russian one is just like Russian girl with long nose and skinny butt lmao like bones sticking out which is the case with T50 and Chinese jet J20 is more like fat chines chick... In beauty i will go for F22 then J20, i don't know maybe i prefer Chinese chicks on Russian chicks thats why hahahah

Forgive me for going off topic here.

Russian girls look different from places to places. In Norther Russia, they look like Finnish and Swedish, blonde hair, blude eyes usually tall 170cm and good looking. That is my experience, I have not been to other parts of Russia BTW.

Forgive me for going off topic here.

Russian girls look different from places to places. In Norther Russia, they look like Finnish and Swedish, blonde hair, blude eyes usually tall 170cm and good looking. That is my experience, I have not been to other parts of Russia BTW.

They are mostly brunettes, with some blondes and redheads.

J-20
shaq_8-4.jpg

T-50
Girls&

F-22
fat-white-guy.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Just incase you don't know. The F-22 is a Brit! He is a Newcastle United football Club fan. Over here we refer to them as Geordies! ;)

so the conclusion is that the aircraft which most resembles a sexy girl will be the best???
and next time there can be another "Miss Air" competition with Miss world competition?

Again, dont get offended, I am just joking with you. I understand your pride as an Indian. :azn:

you dont need to bring country's pride in between......if you dont agree then we can accept it, but no need to show or comment on country's pride....

Times flies by....

so have any countries have any plans for a 6th generation aircraft that have been leaked?

Times flies by....

so have any countries have any plans for a 6th generation aircraft that have been leaked?
There are always concepts and theories, maybe even technology demonstrators. As far as plans for full scale research like the ATF goes, I doubt it. China and Russia are both playing catch-up with the Americans with their 5th (Chinese 4th) gen. American congress and senate on the other hand, had about all they could stomach from the F-35 JSF program overcost. I think the next guy to bring up the question of more spending for a new plane will be stabbed to death by a bunch of angry politicians.

J-20 and F-22 both have beautiful Green Eyes(Green glowing HUD) This is not seen in Pak-fa. [/COLOR][/U][/B]This means that F-22 and J-20's cockpit design is way more modern and certainly looks better than Pak-fa.[/SIZE]

Wow, just wow that glow you see is from a holigraphic optical lense, and it is nothing more than a blured reflection of vital HUD information. Further, the lighting depends on angle and intensity of the light source, that is if the HUD is even on.

This is what i mean, this is a Rafale HUD from the inside:

And one from the outside.

Last edited:
Just incase you don't know. The F-22 is a Brit! He is a Newcastle United football Club fan. Over here we refer to them as Geordies!

Haha! Busted! Although even I as an American found it funny.

The T-50 HUD is every bit as capable as the others. The glow isn't seen unless the angle is perfect; or, it may not even be powered on. There is an on-off switch for them...

F-22 = OPERATIONAL
J-20 = T-50 = PROTOTYPES

;)

Lest we forget this sleek, sexy beast - we have a 5th gen machine that was not even produced:

yf23roll.jpg

It goes to show that aesthetics don't mean that much. Jets are selected for production based upon performance, not looks.

Now that we've got all these beauties to drool over, let's examine the grand-daddy of them all. We all pretend we can look at a jet and say "Yeah it's stealthy" or "no, it's not." Which is actually a bit of a joke. Who among us would look at this thing (The F-117) and say "Wow, that sucker is STEALTHY!" It sure doesn't look like it is... but we know the reality.

f117_12.jpg

Damn!!! You are too good in maths boy.Which school you are studying ?:rofl:

Again don't get offended :angel: this is not a beauty competition which only uses good looks as a criteria.

Back
Top Bottom